🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Fascism Is Born

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

c00.png

Geez....the OP doesnt know what the definition of a "fascist" is!! DUH........elementary understanding of what fascism means is ghey.

Im still laughing at the media take/presentation and the response from the low information zombies out there in Radioland.......low-life, uneducated losers with zero real responsibilities in life are tearing flags and signs from the hands of Trump supporters and disrupting free speech and its the Trump people who are fascists!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Both sides are guilty but the left much more than the right. Hence the reason for the success of the Trump candidacy.
Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.
Yes, but I think it goes much deeper than that. People all across the political spectrum have the sense that our democracy has been stolen by corporate interests, enabled by a professional political class.

Unfortunately that is true but that's how America has been for the last 100 years. We are living in a time of great change and unrest, and there is no telling how it's going to come out. Obama has done great job making Americans hate each other in order to create more democrat voters and complete his social engineering project, and the media has helped him.

I respect Sanders for his honesty, but hate his ideology more than I hate Clinton.
I'd say that Sander's proposals have about as much chance of getting through Congress as Trump's ideas. Unfortunate that Sanders is the one and only honest candidate in the race.

Sanders is the most honest candidate. Unfortunately he's a wolf in sheep's clothing, a commie that doesn't realize his warped ideology has long been thrown in the wastebasket of history. He will never get elected president, I mean who goes to USSR for their honeymoon?

If Clinton becomes the nominee, it would be very good move to make Sanders her VP choice. That way she can bring all the enthusiasm coming from the radical left and commie academia for Sanders into her fold.

Last edited:

Except for the fact that it's the progressive brownshirts who are trying to deny the PEOPLE of their right to hear his message. Just like the brownshirts attacked the political rally's in Germany. Me thinks you are either really, really dumb. Or are a progressive who wishes to deny people their rights. Which makes YOU the brownshirt.

You're late to the party.
Democrats have been fomenting fascism since 1972.
The shallow dim witted reasoning of another Trump brained non entity.
Kinda spunky for a new guy. Why don't you switch up your routine and post something substantive for a change instead of logging in just to hurl shit around?
You mean I could achieve your standard of substantive discourse! Wow! That really gives me something to strive for.

Except for the fact that it's the progressive brownshirts who are trying to deny the PEOPLE of their right to hear his message. Just like the brownshirts attacked the political rally's in Germany. Me thinks you are either really, really dumb. Or are a progressive who wishes to deny people their rights. Which makes YOU the brownshirt.

If you're a Trump follower you don't thinks at all. Once again for the really slow people........Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence.

Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.
Yes, but I think it goes much deeper than that. People all across the political spectrum have the sense that our democracy has been stolen by corporate interests, enabled by a professional political class.

Unfortunately that is true but that's how America has been for the last 100 years. We are living in a time of great change and unrest, and there is no telling how it's going to come out. Obama has done great job making Americans hate each other in order to create more democrat voters and complete his social engineering project, and the media has helped him.

I respect Sanders for his honesty, but hate his ideology more than I hate Clinton.
I'd say that Sander's proposals have about as much chance of getting through Congress as Trump's ideas. Unfortunate that Sanders is the one and only honest candidate in the race.

Sanders is the most honest candidate. Unfortunately he's a wolf in sheep's clothing, a commie that doesn't realize his warped ideology has long been thrown in the wastebasket of history. He will never get elected president, I mean who goes to USSR for his honeymoon?

If Clinton becomes the nominee, it would be very good move to make Sanders her VP choice. That way she can bring all the enthusiasm coming from the radical left and commie academia for Sanders into her fold.
Well then it's a choice between Clinton or Trump........horseshit or dogshit, take your choice.

Once again for the really slow people........Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence.
OK, Slomo. Explain why they show up at his rallies then. They want an ass whipping then, is that it?

If you're a Trump follower you don't thinks at all. Once again for the really slow people........Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has repeatedly exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence.

Well, I'm safe then because I'm a Sanders supporter. I am also a supporter of the American political system which has memorialized the right to hear what people have to say, so long as they do it in a peaceable manner. It is YOU progressives who have most commonly resorted to violence to try and dissuade people from attending rallys.

Hello little brownshirt.

Well, I'm safe then because I'm a Sanders supporter. I am also a supporter of the American political system which has memorialized the right to hear what people have to say, so long as they do it in a peaceable manner. It is YOU progressives who have most commonly resorted to violence to try and dissuade people from attending rallys.

Hello little brownshirt.

I have no idea what you're babbling about now. Have you ever in your life told anything straight? Have you ever been honest? I have yet to see that.

The closest we've had to fascism has been the Obama administration in the last 7 years. Some people don't realize it, but Hillary will be a lot worse than Obama in many ways.

The closest we've had to fascism has been the Obama administration in the last 7 years. Some people don't realize it, but Hillary will be a lot worse than Obama in many ways.
No doubt about it, each new President becomes more totalitarian because Congress continues to avoid their responsibilities. When was the last time Congress declared war? They leave more and more up to the President to shield themselves from the consequences.

Kinda spunky for a new guy. Why don't you switch up your routine and post something substantive for a change instead of logging in just to hurl shit around?
You mean I could achieve your standard of substantive discourse! Wow! That really gives me something to strive for.
You should strive for pulling your dim head out of your ass. You think you're read all my posts and are an expert? Or you are full of shit. Go back to HuffPo, you loser.

No doubt about it, each new President becomes more totalitarian because Congress continues to avoid their responsibilities. When was the last time Congress declared war? They leave more and more up to the President to shield themselves from the consequences.
OK, so go ahead and support that, you finally made a point but you forgot to back it up.

You should strive for pulling your dim head out of your ass. You think you're read all my posts and are an expert? Or you are full of shit. Go back to HuffPo, you loser.
Thank you for your helpful insights. You can be sure that I will give your advise all the consideration it so richly deserves. Once again, thank you for your valuable contribution.

Forum List

Back