🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Fascism Is Born

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.
25c437d93ff02810a1420532c23d8fd5.jpg

What kind of uniforms was Obama planning for his civilian security force?

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.

I give up. What's the answer? No doubt your Trump brain has something really clever in mind.

I give up. What's the answer? No doubt your Trump brain has something really clever in mind.

I'm curious as to why you're not upset about obama creating his own Shutzstaffel.

I'm curious as to why you're not upset about obama creating his own Shutzstaffel.
No you aren't, not even close to looking like an honest question.

You're the one that wants to talk about uniforms. Was Obama's Shutzstaffel going to wear totenkopfs?

You're the one that wants to talk about uniforms. Was Obama's Shutzstaffel going to wear totenkopfs?
Why don't you do the research on that and get back to me about what you discovered.

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

Strange isn't it how quickly certain segments of American society gravitate towards this type of stuff. Brownshirts is a good analogy for this group. They are thugs who's purpose is to rough up anyone that opposes their dear leader. And their dear leader encourages them to harm people.

It is the argument of the dull-witted. They have no argument and swinging a fist makes them feel empowered.

The fashion plates for these people are just too funny and so appropriate.

The parallels between then and now are astounding.

Yeah, when you watch how the American left behaves it reminds of you exactly of fascists back then. They also engage in a lot of Turnspeak, accusing others of things you yourself are most guilty of. Which is also a Nazi technique.
Oh no doubt about it, no argument there. So is that the standard we should all agree to now? One good lie deserves another?

Both sides are guilty but the left much more than the right. Hence the reason for the success of the Trump candidacy.
Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.

Unemployment down from 10.1% to 4.9%
Deficit down from 1.4 trillion/year to 400 billion/year
Stock market up from 9,000 to 17,000.
Gasoline average/gallon below $2.00/gallon
Bin Laden dead/thousands of drone strikes on terrorists
30 million more have health care now

Oh what an unmitigated disaster

Strange isn't it how quickly certain segments of American society gravitate towards this type of stuff. Brownshirts is a good analogy for this group. They are thugs who's purpose is to rough up anyone that opposes their dear leader. And their dear leader encourages them to harm people.

It is the argument of the dull-witted. They have no argument and swinging a fist makes them feel empowered.

The fashion plates for these people are just too funny and so appropriate.

I've been saying for months that the Trump candidacy will destroy the GOP and leave a proto fascist movement in it's wake. I never could have guessed that it would catch on so quickly. Amazing how many Americans will rush to cut their own throats. If and when someone like Trump is ever in a position to impose an authoritarian government, this country would implode and self destruct, and not with a bang, just a whimper.

Sanders is the most honest candidate. Unfortunately he's a wolf in sheep's clothing, a commie that doesn't realize his warped ideology has long been thrown in the wastebasket of history. He will never get elected president, I mean who goes to USSR for their honeymoon?

If Clinton becomes the nominee, it would be very good move to make Sanders her VP choice. That way she can bring all the enthusiasm coming from the radical left and commie academia for Sanders into her fold.

That would be signing her own death warrant.

Dot Com would shave his head and drive his taxi to her first public appearance.......

You're late to the party.
Democrats have been fomenting fascism since 1972.
The shallow dim witted reasoning of another Trump brained non entity.
Your response doesn't even apply to my post and you call me dim-witted? Think again.
You call Trump's fascism a birth but democrats have been using and thriving on fascist tactics for decades.

You're late to the party.
Democrats have been fomenting fascism since 1972.
The shallow dim witted reasoning of another Trump brained non entity.
Kinda spunky for a new guy. Why don't you switch up your routine and post something substantive for a change instead of logging in just to hurl shit around?
You mean I could achieve your standard of substantive discourse! Wow! That really gives me something to strive for.
Beats your trolling.

Yeah, when you watch how the American left behaves it reminds of you exactly of fascists back then. They also engage in a lot of Turnspeak, accusing others of things you yourself are most guilty of. Which is also a Nazi technique.
Oh no doubt about it, no argument there. So is that the standard we should all agree to now? One good lie deserves another?

Both sides are guilty but the left much more than the right. Hence the reason for the success of the Trump candidacy.
Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.

And not one single Obama policy can be given credit.

Of course not.

In your mind.

Of course not.

In your mind.

Which Obama policy lowered has prices?

Of course not.

In your mind.

Crickets?

Forum List

Back