🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Fascism Is Born

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

You've already exposed your true colors with your demonic appeal to have Trump killed and condemned to the nether world. Then you have nothing to say to all the responders. How long can even the most down lo people desperate for a conversation going to consider you worth anything more than some crazed pest?

Trump killed? Interesting idea. I like it.....thanks for the suggestion.

What, are you surrounded by a bunch 9 year old kids you are trying to impress with your "wit?"

Basic black goes with everything in your wardrobe.
article-1193111-0558BAB0000005DC-215_468x286.jpg

Basic black goes with everything in your wardrobe.

True.

-4-panthers-on-parade-at-free-huey-rally-in-defermery-park-oakland-july-28-1968.-photo-courtesy-of-stephen-shames._wide-c2a3c0470820d318da280cf6614412a295d6bbda.jpg
Minimal brain is third In line there. I wonder who does his hair.

You've already exposed your true colors with your demonic appeal to have Trump killed and condemned to the nether world. Then you have nothing to say to all the responders. How long can even the most down lo people desperate for a conversation going to consider you worth anything more than some crazed pest?

What, are you surrounded by a bunch 9 year old kids you are trying to impress with your "wit?"

The parallels between then and now are astounding.

The kkk were the democrats first fascist terrorism arm.....now they have their voters and black lies matter......supported by moveon.org and their fascist leadership....

Yeah, when you watch how the American left behaves it reminds you exactly of fascists back then. They also engage in a lot of Turnspeak, accusing others of things you yourself are most guilty of. Which is also a Nazi technique.

Last edited:

Yeah, when you watch how the American left behaves it reminds of you exactly of fascists back then. They also engage in a lot of Turnspeak, accusing others of things you yourself are most guilty of. Which is also a Nazi technique.

Oh no doubt about it, no argument there. So is that the standard we should all agree to now? One good lie deserves another?

Yeah, when you watch how the American left behaves it reminds of you exactly of fascists back then. They also engage in a lot of Turnspeak, accusing others of things you yourself are most guilty of. Which is also a Nazi technique.

Here I figured you had more important things to do than to feed the chimpanzees?

Oh no doubt about it, no argument there. So is that the standard we should all agree to now? One good lie deserves another?

Both sides are guilty but the left much more than the right. Hence the reason for the success of the Trump candidacy.

We're probably in no real danger of a fascist coup. There is absolutely no evidence of any kind to suggest that Donald Trump has ever stood for anything. So I think we're safe for now.

Both sides are guilty but the left much more than the right. Hence the reason for the success of the Trump candidacy.
Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump will turn this country around. Any republican is fine with me at this point, actually. Hillary or Comrade Sanders will continue to rip America apart among racial, ethnic, and economic lines.

Absolutely correct, but we're talking about superficial emotionalism here, Trump's candidacy isn't based on any kind of policy positions or thoughtful debate on important issues.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.

Trump is a reaction to the disaster that is the Obama presidency, and Obama is a reaction to Bush's failures.
Yes, but I think it goes much deeper than that. People all across the political spectrum have the sense that our democracy has been stolen by corporate interests, enabled by a professional political class.

Trump will turn this country around. Any republican is fine with me at this point, actually. Hillary or Comrade Sanders will continue to rip America apart among racial, ethnic, and economic lines.
I would be almost happy to vote for anyone except Trump or Clinton.

Yes, but I think it goes much deeper than that. People all across the political spectrum have the sense that our democracy has been stolen by corporate interests, enabled by a professional political class.

Unfortunately that is true but that's how America has been for the last 100 years. We are living in a time of great change and unrest, and there is no telling how it's going to come out. Obama has done great job making Americans hate each other in order to create more democrat voters and complete his social engineering project, and the media has helped him.

I respect Sanders for his honesty, but hate his ideology more than I hate Clinton.

Unfortunately that is true but that's how America has been for the last 100 years. We are living in a time of great change and unrest, and there is no telling how it's going to come out. Obama has done great job making Americans hate each other in order to create more democrat voters and complete his social engineering project, and the media has helped him.

I respect Sanders for his honesty, but hate his ideology more than I hate Clinton.
I'd say that Sander's proposals have about as much chance of getting through Congress as Trump's ideas. Unfortunate that Sanders is the one and only honest candidate in the race.

Forum List

Back