American Flag Flying Upside Down At US Capitol

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Apparently it's done as a sign of distress when threat of life and or property is involved. What could this mean?

:oops8:

Must have been a large order and they were in a hurry.

Hundreds of flags are flown over the Capitol building each day in order to accommodate all the requests for these flags.

I'm guessing this was basic human error and the person raising the flag wasn't paying attention. Did a search just a few minutes ago and found out it was done in error and has since been corrected.

Good thing that the people who raise the flags at the Capitol aren't in the military, as there would be hell to pay for such an error.

I'm guessing this was basic human error and the person raising the flag wasn't paying attention. Did a search just a few minutes ago and found out it was done in error and has since been corrected.

Good thing that the people who raise the flags at the Capitol aren't in the military, as there would be hell to pay for such an error.

Link please and how could somebody miss a detail like that?

Really human error? Halfway up they knew it was upside down. Stop lower it and place up right. It was done intentionally

But trespassing on a Texas ranchers property and opening a gate to allow illegal alien in, gets that military member a medal from Joe Biteme.

Apparently it's done as a sign of distress when threat of life and or property is involved. What could this mean?

I processed that graphic and the flag doesn't quite go with the picture.

upsidedownflag.jpg

capitalbuilding.jpg

Forum List

Back