American food

Don't like the grub, don't eat it.

Folks who prefer styrofoam-like rice cakes, nuts, weird veggies and whatnot, have at it. Bon Appétit!

Food coloring is banned in Europe .

Kraft Mac n cheese ain't so orange in England .

Artificial Food Dye Dangers

• Red 2carcinogenic; increases bladder tumor risk; found on Florida oranges.
  • Red 3thyroid carcinogen; banned from external use products; found in maraschino cherries, sausage and candy among others.
  • Red 40 – most common food dye; linked to allergies and ADHD in children; found in candy, cereal, desserts, drugs and cosmetics among others.
  • Yellow 5 – currently undergoing testing; linked to behavioral problems in children; found in beverages, candy, cereal, gelatin, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics among others.
  • Yellow 6 – currently undergoing testing; suspected of causing adrenal tumors and hypersensitivity; found in baked goods, cereal, candy, gelatin and cosmetics among others.
  • Blue 1 – currently undergoing testing; suspected of causing kidney tumors; found in beverages, candy, cereal and pharmaceuticals.
  • Blue 2 – currently undergoing testing; suspected of increasing tumor risk – especially of the brain; found in beverages, candy, pet food and pharmaceuticals.
  • Green 3 – currently undergoing testing; suspected of causing tumors of the bladder and testes; found in personal care products, ice cream, beverages, lipstick and other cosmetics.
http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/red-food-dye-dangers/

Mac and cheese? I heard they changed it but seriously, how hard is it to cook some noodles and grate some real cheese?

Mac and cheese? I heard they changed it but seriously, how hard is it to cook some noodles and grate some real cheese?

But it's powdery goodness!!

Did see the story on how fake dyes are ok in the USA .

England gummy bears are as bland as their regular food !

But it's powdery goodness!!

Did see the story on how fake dyes are ok in the USA .

England gummy bears are as bland as their regular food !
Powdered cheese just doesn't sound tempting to me. I read the labels and don't buy dyed food.

I don't know. Because it has extended our life span beyond any in recorded history?

Thank big pharma for inventing ways to counteract that aforementioned poison we are eating. Approaching $1 trillion in profits a year these days.
I suppose you'd prefer they be less profitable and you be dead?
They'd be less profitable and we'd be fine if we weren't guzzling down poison.
If they were truly peddling poison their clientele would all be dead and they'd be less profitable due to attrition.

Forum List

Back