American ISIS Continues to Destroy Historical Sites/Icons

Poor poor American Jihadist.

And by "American Jihadist" you mean the Judge and the Anti Civil Liberties Union who crush the 1st Amendment, right?

No longer able to force your religious point of view on every American.

So a cross on a depiction of a historical site that indeed has a cross on it forces weak minded little turds like you to drop and pray to Jesus? Is that the case with all of you who have an IQ<40?

I am all for grandfathering in existing historic religious symbols.

But this is not grandfathering in anything- the cross was removed years ago- and was only put back in in 2014.

As pointed out by the judge- none of the other images in the symbol are historically correct either.

Wait, don't you ISIS types demand that all California Missions be bulldozed as they offend Allah?

No doubt ISIS leader Christine Snyder is contemplating the move, with the backing of the Anti Civil Liberties Union.

Last edited:
The latest:
Christian cross has no place on L.A. County seal, judge rules

Christian cross has no place on L.A. County seal, judge rules

Los Angeles was founded by the Christian Church.
BTW - the chick in the center is the Pagen goddess Pomona, goddess of agriculture. Since the left only attack the one true God they have no issue with Pomona.

View attachment 70582

SHEESH the cow is HINDU----the CALIPER AND RIGHT ANGLE TRIANGLE is ----
MASON -----why would that shy little cross bother anyone?, The insignia looks like
DIVERSITY to me

Hey, it has Oil Wells on it. Big Oil is the ONE TRUE GOD of the Goons of Plutocracy! (GOP)

But, dun, der Cleetus, you keep thinking you need to be right with Jesus when the rich are fucking you.

the little catholic mission has OIL? whatevah......

If you wanna get nitty gritty, gays pay taxes that support the park department and can't marry in a state property mission.

Well if you want to get into the nitty gritty- Protestants and Jews can't marry in a state property mission.

Marriage Guidelines of Santa Ines

Wedding Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

"We welcome Catholic marriages here in the church at beautiful Old Mission Santa Inés. Arrangements should be made with a priest at Mission Santa Ines at least 6 months in advance. The wedding coordinator is Debra White (805) 688-0294 who should be contacted immediately. She can aid you in the preparation of your wedding and advise you as to church customs, flowers, etiquette, candles, etc."

You will need A RECENT Baptismal certificate for each Catholic party, which must be obtained from the church of baptism (issued within the last six months)

You will also need:

• Certificates of First Communion and Confirmation (photocopies would suffice, if possible)

• Testimony of the bride and groom

• The sworn testimony of two competent witnesses for each party concerning freedom to be married in the Catholic Church (usually parents). Forms are available from the parish but need to be signed in the presence of a priest or a notary

• Certificate of completion of either an Engagement Encounter Weekend or a Marriage preparation course

You will, of course need to have a MarriageLicense. Your Marriage License (valid for 90 days) should be delivered to the officiating priest prior to the wedding rehearsal. For marriage license information call 805-568-2210.

Ah, so you ISIS fucks ARE planning to bulldoze the historic missions.

I would like to REITERATE MY POSITION-----the cross atop the old mission does
not bother me------I am a jew and do not mind being unable to marry in the building---

If you wanna get nitty gritty, gays pay taxes that support the park department and can't marry in a state property mission.

Well if you want to get into the nitty gritty- Protestants and Jews can't marry in a state property mission.

Marriage Guidelines of Santa Ines

Wedding Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

"We welcome Catholic marriages here in the church at beautiful Old Mission Santa Inés. Arrangements should be made with a priest at Mission Santa Ines at least 6 months in advance. The wedding coordinator is Debra White (805) 688-0294 who should be contacted immediately. She can aid you in the preparation of your wedding and advise you as to church customs, flowers, etiquette, candles, etc."

You will need A RECENT Baptismal certificate for each Catholic party, which must be obtained from the church of baptism (issued within the last six months)

You will also need:

• Certificates of First Communion and Confirmation (photocopies would suffice, if possible)

• Testimony of the bride and groom

• The sworn testimony of two competent witnesses for each party concerning freedom to be married in the Catholic Church (usually parents). Forms are available from the parish but need to be signed in the presence of a priest or a notary

• Certificate of completion of either an Engagement Encounter Weekend or a Marriage preparation course

You will, of course need to have a MarriageLicense. Your Marriage License (valid for 90 days) should be delivered to the officiating priest prior to the wedding rehearsal. For marriage license information call 805-568-2210.

Ah, so you ISIS fucks ARE planning to bulldoze the historic missions.

Ah- so you American Jihadists are planning on forcing all Americans to convert to Catholicism and kiss a priests foot.

I would like to REITERATE MY POSITION-----the cross atop the old mission does
not bother me------I am a jew and do not mind being unable to marry in the building---

As an atheist it doesn't bother me either.

My position is pretty simple. There are lots of examples of Christian(or other religious symbols) on public property. Where the symbols are historic- i.e. not put on in the last 10 years or so- I am all in favor of leaving them there- they represent history- for better or worse.

But I am against efforts to impose religious symbols on the public, on public property now- so no erecting crosses or stars of David on top of City Hall now.

The issue in question involves the attempt in 2014 to put the cross on the city seal- that is not preserving a historic symbol- it is imposing a religious symbol on those Los Angelenos who are not Christians.

I am all for grandfathering in existing historic religious symbols.

But this is not grandfathering in anything- the cross was removed years ago- and was only put back in in 2014.

As pointed out by the judge- none of the other images in the symbol are historically correct either.

Wait, don't you ISIS types demand that all California Missions be bulldozed as they offend Allah?

No- you are confusing we liberals with you Christian bigots who want to bulldoze every Mosque and Temple in the United States.

I really enjoy California Missions.

My favorite is the one in Carmel. Though Mission Dolores is very much worth visiting.

[
No longer able to force your religious point of view on every American.

So a cross on a depiction of a historical site that indeed has a cross on it forces weak minded little turds like you to drop and pray to Jesus? Is that the case with all of you who have an IQ<40?

Poor little American Jihadist- still upset that you can't impose your extreme religious zealotry on all Americans

Ah- so you American Jihadists are planning on forcing all Americans to convert to Catholicism and kiss a priests foot.

As you point out, the Peoples State of California owns the Missions. So it isn't that far fetched that you ISIS types will demand they be torn down as an offense against Allah, or the ACLU. And face it, this is exactly the kind of shit you ISIS fuckers do.

Remember when you and your Anti Civil Liberties Union thugs did this?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Judge-Orders-Removal-of-Mt-Soledad-Cross-235662901.html

{

Islamist militants in Iraq and Syria continue their war on the region’s cultural heritage, attacking archaeological sites with bulldozers and explosives.

The so-called Islamic State (ISIS) released a video that shocked the world last month by showing the fiery destruction of the Temple of Baalshamin, one of the best-preserved ruins at the Syrian site of Palmyra. Last weekend, explosions were reported at another Palmyra temple, dedicated to the ancient god Baal; a United Nation agency says satellite images show that larger temple has largely been destroyed.
}

Here Are the Ancient Sites ISIS Has Damaged and Destroyed

Wow, no difference at all between you and your Syrian counterparts.

No- you are confusing we liberals with you Christian bigots who want to bulldoze every Mosque and Temple in the United States.

I really enjoy California Missions.

My favorite is the one in Carmel. Though Mission Dolores is very much worth visiting.

You're no liberal, you are a Khmer Rouge leftist.

The ONLY people demanding that congress pass laws infringing the free exercise of religion are you Khmer Rouge democrats and the ACLU.

Now as an ISIS member, i must point out that when I was in 4th grade, we had to make a model of one of the Missions. There were crosses on those models. When my children were in 4th grade, they too made these models. Part of California history.

But you ISIS types must be enraged that subjects in the public schools would not only be exposed to the cross you have outlawed, but actually creating them. How much worse this is than the depiction atop San Gabriel.

How can you sleep at night when such an offense agaist Allah and Mao is permitted?

Forum List

Back