American "justice" fails again. Az rancher held on 1 million dollar bail for shooting a trespassing illegal.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The faggot judge wouldn't even approve a phone call to his wife who was left alone at the ranch. He set his bail at 1 million dollars and now Gofundme has taken down his fund. What the fuck, is this America?

it's cruel. he's not allowed bail, to talk to his wife or his glasses. THIS is what our justice system has become...what do you expect when gov't officials can kill us with no consequences.

The faggot judge wouldn't even approve a phone call to his wife who was left alone at the ranch. He set his bail at 1 million dollars and now Gofundme has taken down his fund. What the fuck, is this America?

Wow! Arizona has a hardcore Stand Your Ground Law. We have Stand your Ground, here in Tennessee, but they have to be actively threatening, so you don't get to shoot trespassers just for being on your land. Their Sheriff isn't saying what the motivation or provocation was. Anybody know if they recovered any weapons or drugs from the dead illegal alien? I am sure this is just a formality, in a state that lets you shoot trespassers on sight, if the article is correct.

The judge is not even an attorney, he was elected to post, I would surmise this is part of a coordinated response to punish/intimidate in the harshest possible manner any Americans who stand their ground and kill any of Biden's new voters. In other words they are, just as the corrupt Kenosha prosecutors brought murder charges against a teenager who obviously committed an act of self defense against Biden's old voters, making the statement that self defense is not an option against any democrats no matter their immigration status, or threat they pose homeowners/ranchers... Understand, they know most Americans want to start in killing illegal aliens as they criminally enter our nation, and are treasonously embraced by a totally illicit presidential administration! :wink:

If there weren't, there will be.
I hope so. If you shot an unarmed trespasser 150 yards from the house in Tennessee, you would probably be in trouble. I don't thing you can even shoot them for poaching on your land here. If you do, you probably need to raise the dead guy's shotgun or rifle and put a round in the tree closest to where you took your shot. Other than that, you'd better transport to the nearest river.

I suspect the judge thinks that the guy hunted him down like a feral boar.

You mean the prosecutor? I assume he only went before a judge, to set bail and that would be on charges of the county or state prosecutors' office. Maybe they think he shot him down like a feral hog. This is one article. I have not read anything else on the case. Who knows? That might be exactly how the prosecutor presented it to the judge. From what I understand arraignments aren't heavily into defense unless the arrested suspect has his own representation. I have never shot anybody or even been taken to jail since I was a teenager, but I am a licensed concealed carrier. My lawyer's card is in my wallet. The article said they wouldn't let him call his wife. If arrested, my call would be to my Lawyer, not my wife. I love my wife to death, but she doesn't know shit about law. If arrested on any weapons related charge, I want my lawyer first, and I know to not even answer questions or make statement for a day or so, as people say stupid crap, while under the effects of adrenaline shock. You got to take it seriously, or you can be screwed by your own mouth, even if totally in the right. A competent lawyer will tell you the same thing.

Wow! Arizona has a hardcore Stand Your Ground Law. We have Stand your Ground, here in Tennessee, but they have to be actively threatening, so you don't get to shoot trespassers just for being on your land. Their Sheriff isn't saying what the motivation or provocation was. Anybody know if they recovered any weapons or drugs from the dead illegal alien? I am sure this is just a formality, in a state that lets you shoot trespassers on sight, if the article is correct.

BREAKING: WINGNUT SHOCKED TO FIND OUT MURDER IS ILLEGAL

Remember that trespasser named Ashli Babbitt?
Lesh candycorn Golfing Gator do you remember her?

You mean the prosecutor? I assume he only went before a judge, to set bail and that would be on charges of the county or state prosecutors' office. Maybe they think he shot him down like a feral hog. This is one article. I have not read anything else on the case. Who knows? That might be exactly how the prosecutor presented it to the judge. From what I understand arraignments aren't heavily into defense unless the arrested suspect has his own representation. I have never shot anybody or even been taken to jail since I was a teenager, but I am a licensed concealed carrier. My lawyer's card is in my wallet. The article said they wouldn't let him call his wife. If arrested, my call would be to my Lawyer, not my wife. I love my wife to death, but she doesn't know shit about law. If arrested on any weapons related charge, I want my lawyer first, and I know to not even answer questions or make statement for a day or so, as people say stupid crap, while under the effects of adrenaline shock. You got to take it seriously, or you can be screwed by your own mouth, even if totally in the right. A competent lawyer will tell you the same thing.

No I meant the judge. A million dollars, even $100K would be high if the judge really thought this was going to be a clear case of self-defense. Rather than just deny him bond, he set it so high it basically is unachievable. Under the Arizona standards, "The nature and circumstances of the offense charged" and "The weight of the evidence against the accused" are two of the criteria, and that involves some sort of presumption by the judge. Here are their standards: Bond Factors in Arizona Criminal Cases

As for what you would do, that is the smart thing. NEVER make a statement to the police, especially if you are the one being investigated. Saying a single thing to them gives them room to make up shit.

Meh......
Modern American "Justice" is pretty simple.
If you're wealthy you can afford 'Justice"
If you're an illegal invader, the government will provide for your Justice or you can just go home.
But if you're just an average America citizen, sorry.....they have to get their cash and assets from somewhere and yours are the easiest to take.

Remember that trespasser named Ashli Babbitt?
Lesh candycorn Golfing Gator do you remember her?
By the time she was shot, there was already injured capital police, and it wasn't 150 yards from the house. It was in the house, after breaking through a tempered security glazed door. When told not to come in, she chose poorly.

No I meant the judge. A million dollars, even $100K would be high if the judge really thought this was going to be a clear case of self-defense. Rather than just deny him bond, he set it so high it basically is unachievable. Under the Arizona standards, "The nature and circumstances of the offense charged" and "The weight of the evidence against the accused" are two of the criteria, and that involves some sort of presumption by the judge. Here are their standards: Bond Factors in Arizona Criminal Cases

As for what you would do, that is the smart thing. NEVER make a statement to the police, especially if you are the one being investigated. Saying a single thing to them gives them room to make up shit.

"Anything you say WILL be used against you in a court of law"

Meh......
Modern American "Justice" is pretty simple.
If you're wealthy you can afford 'Justice"
If you're an illegal invader, the government will provide for your Justice or you can just go home.
But if you're just an average America citizen, sorry.....they have to get their cash and assets from somewhere and yours are the easiest to take.
Yep. If you are going to carry, you ought to be on a first name basis with a good lawyer and keep his card in your wallet.

Forum List

Back