American liberals, why do you oppose...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...American representatives and officials putting the interests of American citizens first?

...American representatives and officials putting the interests of American citizens first?

I don't. In fact, I am really tired of the 99 reasons of anything but what you want. The elite squad does not approve.

• Banned

I don't. In fact, I am really tired of the 99 reasons of anything but what you want. The elite squad does not approve.

But if we say we need to end sanctuary cities, which would benefit poor and middle-class Americans, you oppose it, right?

But if we say we need to end sanctuary cities, which would benefit poor and middle-class Americans, you oppose it, right?

Nope. I am an advocate of shutting it all down for a good 15-20 years. I am also opposed to H-1B visa.

Forum List

Back