American Marxism

Leftists never tell us what they are going to replace the constitution with, wonder why?

We are not discussing Levine's work background we are discussing your depiction of his views and you obviously know little to nothing about that. Oh and, Hey Mac, 'funny faces' don't count as a retort. Do yourself a favor, get the book, read it and the hundreds of cross references he provides as something you know little about which is.....PROOF.
You attacked even though I was correct.

You guys are just too damn easy to trigger. Like Levin, ironically.

Not the part where you lied. I pointed it out to you. Also, you continually confuse patriotic Americans as Trumpsters. It is actually Trump that is following American patriots, that's why he's so popular with such a large majority and that is why insignificant piss ants like you hate him so much, because you hate American patriots. Just like a good little MSM-fed Marxist.
Large majority? Do you really believe that? If you said a large majority of the crazies, you would be right.

We are not discussing Levine's work background we are discussing your depiction of his views and you obviously know little to nothing about that. Oh and, Hey Mac, 'funny faces' don't count as a retort. Do yourself a favor, get the book, read it and the hundreds of cross references he provides as something you know little about which is.....PROOF.
Levin sounds like what crazy right wingers think a smart person sounds like.

I wouldn't read that still anymore than any left wing biased swill. His total disdain for the American working class is DULY noted.

Like many of the Trumpsters here, he thinks he can just overwhelm people with his rage and delusions.

And like many of the Trumpsters here, he's wrong.
Levin overwhelms you and the rest of your Marxist cult with something that you avoid like the plague.......FACTS.

Why? Because Democrats are in power?
You haven’t been paying attention. I know wingers are stuck in the matrix of the two party duopoly and can’t see anything else. Are you one of those?

That it is already a bestseller! :abgg2q.jpg:

It's not as if right wing authors' books don't get a lot of mysterious bulk purchases to push them onto the best seller list. Mark Levin being the beneficiary of this in the past.

Last edited:
A very right-wing friend of mine asked me to listen to a weeks' worth of Levin's radio shows. My opinion of him was that his law degree enabled him to speak in a more educated-sounding way than most right-wing broadcasters, but he let his partisanship override any objective lessons he may have learned. He was a name-caller, he embraced logical fallacies (unusual for a lawyer), and never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

My assessment was that he was the type of higher-education guy who cherry-picks knowledge in order to reinforce his existing beliefs, as opposed to letting that knowledge challenge his beliefs.

You haven’t been paying attention. I know wingers are stuck in the matrix of the two party duopoly and can’t see anything else. Are you one of those?
The Matrix was a movie dude.

A very right-wing friend of mine asked me to listen to a weeks' worth of Levin's radio shows. My opinion of him was that his law degree enabled him to speak in a more educated-sounding way than most right-wing broadcasters, but he let his partisanship override any objective lessons he may have learned. He was a name-caller, he embraced logical fallacies (unusual for a lawyer), and never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

My assessment was that he was the type of higher-education guy who cherry-picks knowledge in order to reinforce his existing beliefs, as opposed to letting that knowledge challenge his beliefs.

Name a current expert that does not do some of this.

Forum List

Back