🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Muslim Man Tries to Hijack Plane, Two Christian Men From Serbia Tackle and Beat Him Up

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just more INSANE muslim shit, seems incidents like this from the "Religion of Peace" are happening daily across the world......

Shoebat ^ | 12/6/2015 | Theodore Shoebat
BREAKING NEWS: American Muslim Man Tries To Hijack Plane And Crash It Down, Screaming, "I Want To Meet Allah", Two Christian Men Then Tackle Him Down And Beat Him Up An American Muslim man of Jordanian descent tried to hijack a German plan and crash it down, screaming "I want to meet Allah," but luckily a group of Eastern Orthodox Christian men from Serbia took him down and beat him up. He first knocked on the door and tried to get inside, when they did not open the door, he began to try to smash it open, screaming, "I want...

They should have granted his wish to see Allah by throwing him out of the plane.

It's like someone threw a switch, and all the Moonbats are coming out of hiding. Why isn't the FBI and Homeland Security finding these guys before they hit? Maybe it's because they are hunting Iraq War veterans, who are the real terrorist thread according to Obama.

So... an American man tried to hijack a German plane with intent to murder everyone aboard, but some Serbian men were able to prevent the American from crashing the plane and killing everyone on board.

"Serbians prevent American man from hijacking German plane and murdering everyone on board"

^^^
Would have been an accurate title

If anyone, regardless of religion, tries to take down a plane, the crew should descend to an altitude so that you can safely open a door and shove the nut or radical out, then get back to the routine of tending to the normal passengers.

Any country that allows Americans to cross their border is asking for nothing but trouble.

Just more INSANE muslim shit, seems incidents like this from the "Religion of Peace" are happening daily across the world......

Shoebat ^ | 12/6/2015 | Theodore Shoebat
BREAKING NEWS: American Muslim Man Tries To Hijack Plane And Crash It Down, Screaming, "I Want To Meet Allah", Two Christian Men Then Tackle Him Down And Beat Him Up An American Muslim man of Jordanian descent tried to hijack a German plan and crash it down, screaming "I want to meet Allah," but luckily a group of Eastern Orthodox Christian men from Serbia took him down and beat him up. He first knocked on the door and tried to get inside, when they did not open the door, he began to try to smash it open, screaming, "I want...

he can meet allah by simply killing himself.

What I wanna know is when people go nuts and try to open the hatch, is that even possible? Aren't they locked somehow? Can't just open it up can you? If so, isn't that sorta like the exhaust port in Star Wars - a major oversight?

What I wanna know is when people go nuts and try to open the hatch, is that even possible? Aren't they locked somehow? Can't just open it up can you? If so, isn't that sorta like the exhaust port in Star Wars - a major oversight?
Without manual overrides there would be no way to get out in the event of a power shutdown and landing in ocean.

Forum List

Back