American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Once again, exactly what were the Christians protesting?

And what did they hope to accomplish??

Are muslims not allowed to have a special family day with their wife and children?

Again your selective eyesight comes into play, its not a peaceful family day at all its the day when Muslims get together to bulster their egos

Now Muslims can't have a peaceful famly day? No wonder Michigan is currently cursed with attitudes like that.

Hmm, lets see who should be given the benefit of the doubt a person whos been there or one who hasn't?

Are muslims not allowed to have a special family day with their wife and children?

Again your selective eyesight comes into play, its not a peaceful family day at all its the day when Muslims get together to bulster their egos

Now Muslims can't have a peaceful famly day? No wonder Michigan is currently cursed with attitudes like that.

This thread is actually disgusting in its hatefulness, selfishness and downright evil. Grow up the both of you...You both deserve the wrath of God.

This thread is actually disgusting in its hatefulness, selfishness and downright evil. Grow up the both of you...You both deserve the wrath of God.

Get over yourself, your arrogance is whats disgusting here. :cranky:

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are can protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight.

Not quite sure what that means?

But you are saying that muslims need to be protested because they are. "blustering their egos".

And how is this blustering of egos affecting you?

And why does it need protesting??

But you are saying that muslims need to be protested because they are. "blustering their egos".

Blustering your ego by assaulting other people and oppressing them because of their religion isn't a peaceful family day and its day hate Christians, but i wouldn't expect a an abuser and terrorist supporter like you to consider that.

Blustering your ego by assaulting other people and oppressing them because of their religion isn't a peaceful family day and its day hate Christians, but i wouldn't expect a an abuser and terrorist supporter like you to consider that.
So muslims should be harassed and protested no matter where they go and no matter what they do? :cool:

I will boldly proclaim that any person bearing a pigs head to a muslim event is a far cry from claiming any heritage to Christianity.

So muslims should be harassed and protested no matter where they go and no matter what they do? :cool:

Christians were being harased and protested, not muslims. Muslims lie, people die.

The Christians came there with the intent to provoke, which they did successfully.

The police however should have done a better job of handling the crowd.

Bringing a pigs head to a Muslim Festival and shouting anti-Muslim propaganda to the crowd is bad juju.

I'd oppose it if someone did it to Christians, too.

The Christians came there with the intent to provoke, which they did successfully.

The police however should have done a better job of handling the crowd.

Bringing a pigs head to a Muslim Festival and shouting anti-Muslim propaganda to the crowd is bad juju.

I'd oppose it if someone did it to Christians, too.

The Christians came there to prove to the deniers that muslims resort to violence over their religion.

The majority of the police in Dearborn are muslims.

The guy with the pigshead is photoshopped by muslims. That's unmistakable. Muslims did the same thing in the Netherlands. This is one of their methods of playing the victim.

Last edited:
So the muslims were having a peaceful Family Day and bothering no one are somehow the bad guys.

And the Christians who went there to harass the muslims are now the victims?

Last edited:
So the muslims were having a peaceful Family Day and bothering no one are somehow the bad guys.

And the Christians who went there to harass the muslims are now the victims?

The muslims were violent. The Christians weren't. The cops are muslim and no muslims were arrested for assult. The Christians had a permit to be there. The Christians were stationary in one place. Tell us how that translates into Christians harrassing muslims.

Simple stuff here. The only person who would have a problem with the facts would be someone with a brain-washed cultic mind. You're a liar. Muslims lie, people die.

Last edited:
I wonder what part of the Bible says carry a Pigs head During preaching?

bilde

I would have sold tickets....let both sides have at it.

j/k

Buford, could you tell me why the Christians were protesting an annual Muslim Family Day event?

And what was their purpose and goal??

Thanks

Your premise is false. The Christians weren't protesting. Why is that picture with the guy holding a pig's head photoshopped like you all did in the Netherlands? Always playing the victim to instill tyranny.

Buford, could you tell me why the Christians were protesting an annual Muslim Family Day event?

Thanks

Your premise is false. The Christians weren't protesting. Why is that picture with the guy holding a pig's head photoshopped like you all did in the Netherlands? Always playing the victim to instill tyranny.
OK, but the Christians where there with the signs. Correct?

What were the Christians doing there? :cool:

Thanks

OK, but the Christians where there with the signs. Correct?

What were the Christians doing there? :cool:

Yes, no law against holding signs. The Christians were there because it's a free country. Deal with it.

What laws did the Christians break? Are we having a little problem with "tolerance"?

Last edited:
What laws did the Christians break? Are we having a little problem with "tolerance"?
No, they weren't breaking man's laws.

But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions.

Once again Buford, exactly why were the Christians there?

And what did they hope to accomplish?

Forum List

Back