American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

You're confused. Ignorance and hate is your creed.
You are the one who is always talking about fighting and killing; not me. :cool:

And everyone can see you edited my post in your quote. Your dishonesty is blatant. I will defend my nation from scum like you every day, all day. I'll stand and fight while you look for the nearest skirt to hide under or the nearest baby carriage to hide behind. Muslim men are weak, cowardly, and ignorant. No problem.

Last edited:
You're confused. Ignorance and hate is your creed.
You are the one who is always talking about fighting and killing; not me. :cool:

And everyone can see you edited my post in your quote. Your dishonesty is blatant. I will defend my nation from scum like you every day, all day. I'll stand and fight while you look for the nearest skirt to hide under or the nearest baby carriage to hide behind. Muslim men are weak, cowardly, and ignorant. No problem.

inettoughguy-jpg.14300

inettoughguy-jpg.14300

Just another useful idiot living in his mom's basement. Carry on.

We know you are but what are we?:badgrin:

Seriously you've got a bad case of the blind hates and it's gonna give you high BP and an ulcer.

Have you considered mood enhancers?

Seriously you've got a bad case of the blind hates and it's gonna give you high BP and an ulcer.

Talk about "blind hate". Seems to us here with brains that you're with all the ones who support Islam. You've got the intellect of a June bug. The only thing going for you is it's your month. Dick nose.

Last edited:

Talk about "blind hate". Seems to us here with brains that you're with all the ones who support Islam.

Then you don't read very well.

I am against hateful little douche nozzles. So I guess we know where you fall.

But hey, that is the beauty of America you sit in your little hole ranting hateful bullshit all day long if you want.

We, of course, can call you on it.

Talk about "blind hate". Seems to us here with brains that you're with all the ones who support Islam.

But hey, that is the beauty of America you sit in your little hole ranting hateful bullshit all day long if you want.

Oh no, you're gonna "call me on it". Please stop, you're scaring the children. Pissant.

Yeah I am and will continue to in every op I bother to read. If your being as big a douche as you normally seem to be I'll call you on it. Cause little hateful scumbags like you give all americans a bad name.

Now go diddle your pillow bubba.

Being against yourself must be pretty hard.

Yeah I am and will continue to in every op I bother to read. If your being as big a douche as you normally seem to be I'll call you on it. Cause little hateful scumbags like you give all americans a bad name.

I see your also a hypocrite.

Putting Haters in their place is just a natural reaction to one who is sane.

I don't hate Bubba or even you. Pity you certainly.

Call you on your bullshit? Every chance I get.

But hate? That would mean I'd actually have to give a crap about you in the first place.

So says the useful idiot that runs interference for a violent murderous cult. Miscreant punk.

Putting Haters in their place is just a natural reaction to one who is sane.

I don't hate Bubba or even you. Pity you certainly.

Call you on your bullshit? Every chance I get.

But hate? That would mean I'd actually have to give a crap about you in the first place.

Is this you when you were a little boy?

akhund_kiss2.jpg

Last edited:

So says the useful idiot that runs interference for a violent murderous cult. Miscreant punk.

Oooo Miscreant! 5 points for using an SAT word. Good for you!:razz:

Oooo Miscreant! 5 points for using an SAT word. Good for you!:razz:

Does this mean you're done?

Forum List

Back