American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Oooo Miscreant! 5 points for using an SAT word. Good for you!:razz:
You give him way too much credit.

I used that word several posts ago and Buford must have looked it up and now added it to his personal lexicon. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

The Christians were non-violent. The muslims were violent. The Christians acted just like Jesus. The muslims acted just like Mohammed and the rest of the pusillanimous pissant muslims. Now go kiss your Imam.

Here's another Dearborn Arab Festival from last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Christians were non-violent. The muslims were violent. The Christians acted just like Jesus.
Exactly where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus held up a pigs head; screamed insults at people; and used signs with hateful language; in order to spread his Gospel?? :cool:

You don't know the facts so don't pretend to, those Christians were protesting peacefully with signs and yeah one guy had a pigs head, the muslims saw and starting insulting them. Some of the Christians insulted them back and the Muslims started throwing bottles, rocks and other things at the Christians. Which one would you say is violent? :cool:

Last edited:
The Christians were non-violent. The muslims were violent. The Christians acted just like Jesus.
Exactly where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus held up a pigs head; screamed insults at people; and used signs with hateful language; in order to spread his Gospel?? :cool:

You don't know the facts so don't pretend to, those Christians were protesting peacefully with signs and yeah one guy had a pigs head, the muslims saw and starting insulting them. Some of the Christians insulted them back and the Muslims started throwing bottles, rocks and other things at the Christians. Which one would you say is violent? :cool:
So basically, if the Christians hadn't been there with the signs and the pigs head.

Then the incident never would have happened. Correct.

I never met a "Christian" that would provoke another by displaying a 'pigs head' Doesn't exactly fit the mandate to "Love your neighbor as yourself". Perhaps they deserved to have freakin' eggs thrown at them, heh?

For a man made document the Constitution is first rate.

But will eventually be eclipsed by Sharia in the future; and become a valuable museum piece that people will view with great curiosity. :cool:

There was a man named Hitler who spoke kinda like you do. Ever hear of him? Your brothers were his ally in WWII. It didn't end well then and it will not end well again. Just thought I'd give you a warning.

Some, not all, many Muslims fought against the Third Reich.

So basically, if the Christians hadn't been there with the signs and the pigs head.

By the same token i can say if the Muslims were never there it would never have happened, but its there right. As is the Christians right to peacefully protest it. Alslo this thread is about violent between the two groups but the only violence i saw came from Muslims. :cool:

I never met a "Christian" that would provoke another by displaying a 'pigs head' Doesn't exactly fit the mandate to "Love your neighbor as yourself". Perhaps they deserved to have freakin' eggs thrown at them, heh?

Why does it matter that he had a pigs head? Christians are forbidden pork neither is itforbidden to peacefully protest nor is there any law biblical or secular that forbids carrying a pigs head, if you choose to be provoked by something thats your choice.

By the same token i can say if the Muslims were never there it would never have happened, but its there right. As is the Christians right to peacefully protest it. Alslo this thread is about violent between the two groups but the only violence i saw came from Muslims. :cool:

Why does it matter that he had a pigs head? Christians are forbidden pork neither is itforbidden to peacefully protest nor is there any law biblical or secular that forbids carrying a pigs head, if you choose to be provoked by something thats your choice.

Now just why would someone carry a pig's head to a demonstration except to provoke their "neighbor"? They surely ain't gonna eat it. If so I'm running far from that scene.

Now just why would someone carry a pig's head to a demonstration except to provoke their "neighbor"? They surely ain't gonna eat it. If so I'm running far from that scene.

Who said their had to be a reason? Its a simple of defiance not of provocation also it deters many of the more violent Muslims from coming close.

Now for my question, why would Muslims try to forcibly islamify a predominantly Christian state?

Neo, exactly what were the Christians protesting??

It was an anual Muslim Family Day that is held every year.

Why shouldn't muslim families be left alone to have a special day with their wife and children without being harrassed by these people?

Seriously, what purpose did it serve??

Why shouldn't muslim families be left alone to have a special day with their wife and children without being harrassed by these people?

LOL, you don't know anythng about it do you?

OK, then explain to me why a peaceful family day had to be protested. :cool:

Who said their had to be a reason? Its a simple of defiance not of provocation also it deters many of the more violent Muslims from coming close.

Now for my question, why would Muslims try to forcibly islamify a predominantly Christian state?

You been stuck in some Fear mongering crappola, heh? A predominately Christian state cannot be Islamified. The Bible tells us that many will try to persecute Christians. Ain't nothin new. There is "nothing new under the sun". So should we hate the ignorant for "knowing not what they do"?

Jesus was a 'perfect man' and had unconditional love for everyone, yet he was persecuted and hung on a cross for it suffering unimaginable pain and humiliation. Are we to fret about any other bullcrap. I think not.

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are allowed to protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight. :cool:

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are allowed to protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight. :cool:

"Are we to fret about any other bullcrap. I think not."
Love your neighbor as yourself.

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are allowed to protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight.
Once again, exactly what were the Christians protesting?

And what did they hope to accomplish??

Are muslims not allowed to have a special family day with their wife and children?

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are allowed to protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight.

Are muslims not allowed to have a special family day with their wife and children?

You do know those questions go both directions, heh?

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are can protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight.

Again your selective eyesight comes into play, its not a peaceful family day at all its the day when Muslims get together to bulster their egos

Thats why i say you don't know anything, i live two hours from Dearborn so i can go there whenever i want, Christians aren't allowed to preach except at their designated areas and Muslims assault the Christians constantly, your peaceful family day as you call it is the only time Christians are can protest around there because its the only time there are cops in plain sight.

Again your selective eyesight comes into play, its not a peaceful family day at all its the day when Muslims get together to bulster their egos

Now Muslims can't have a peaceful famly day? No wonder Michigan is currently cursed with attitudes like that.

Forum List

Back