American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

What laws did the Christians break? Are we having a little problem with "tolerance"?
No, they weren't breaking man's laws.
But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions.

Once again Buford, exactly why were the Christians there?

And what did they hope to accomplish?

Now we are getting somewhere. You say "No, they weren't breaking man's laws".

What laws were they breaking then?

LOL. You slipped and got caught. Too late. Everyone sees it.
Incorrect numb nuts.

You will not find a single post where I said the Christians where breaking the law.

Now that that is cleared up; please answer my 2 questions.

Exactly why were the Christians there?

LOL. You slipped and got caught. Too late. Everyone sees it.
Incorrect numb nuts.

You will not find a single post where I said the Christians where breaking the law.

Now that that is cleared up; please answer my 2 questions.

LOL. You got caught. You said the Christians were not breaking man's law. Now you refuse to tell us what law you meant they were breaking. Muslims lie, Liberty dies.

LOL. You got caught. You said the Christians were not breaking man's law. Now you refuse to tell us what law you meant they were breaking.
Buford please show the board on which post # that I stated the Christians where breaking the law?

Should be an easy task. Correct?

Last edited:
What laws did the Christians break? Are we having a little problem with "tolerance"?
But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions.

Seemed pretty clear he said they weren't following Jesus's laws, which I of course agree with him on that point.

LOL. You got caught. You said the Christians were not breaking man's law. Now you refuse to tell us what law you meant they were breaking.
Buford please show the board on which post # that I stated the Christians where breaking the law?

Should be an easy task. Correct?

Too late. You said the Christians weren't breaking man's law. So what law were they breaking?

Seemed pretty clear he said they weren't following Jesus's laws, which I of course agree with him on that point.

He didn't say that. He said the Christians were not following man's law. Perhaps you should get your hearing checked or take a course in reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Dammit! I forgot how to unsubscribe to a thread.

I go to User CP, but I don't see the check box to unsubscribe in the threads in which I have posted.

Dammit.

Too late. You said the Christians weren't breaking man's law. So what law were they breaking?
OK, Buford, I'll pretend for the sale of ending this argument that I said the Christians were breaking the law.

Feel better?? :cool:

Now, back to my 2 questions:

Last edited:
OK, Buford, I'll pretend for the sale of ending this argument that I said the Christians were breaking the law.

Feel better?? :cool:

Now, back to my 2 questions:

What you said was the Christians were not breaking "man's law". So what law were they breaking? Muslims lie, Liberty dies.

He didn't say that. He said the Christians were not following man's law. Perhaps you should get your hearing checked or take a course in reading comprehension.
LOL, get your hearing checked so you can read better??

Buford, you are definitely a one of a kind retard!! :badgrin: :cuckoo:

......"or take a course".....

Looks like that advice goes for you also. Keeping people ignorant helps your cause.

What you said was the Christians were not breaking "man's law". So what law were they breaking? Muslims lie, Liberty dies.
Once again, Buford, the Christians were not breaking any laws.

They were 100% legal in regards to mans laws.

And were following Jesus's teachings to the letter, (sarcasm intended), and breaking no Christian laws with their behavior and tactics.

Is it resolved now??

Good, with that finally put to rest.

Please answer my 2 questions.

Last edited:

"No, they weren't breaking man's laws.
But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions."

They weren't breaking man's laws, they were breaking Jesus's laws.

Couldn't be easier to read and comprehend, well that is if you don't already have a narrative built in your head, which you obviously do.

Forum List

Back