American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Seemed pretty clear he said they weren't following Jesus's laws, which I of course agree with him on that point.

He didn't say that. He said the Christians were not following man's law. Perhaps you should get your hearing checked or take a course in reading comprehension.

"No, they weren't breaking man's laws.
But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions."

They weren't breaking man's laws, they were breaking Jesus's laws.

Couldn't be easier to read and comprehend, well that is if you don't already have a narrative built in your head, which you obviously do.

Jesus preached non-violence and said to forgive your enemies, but he never said to keep your mouth shut. Jesus spoke out very harshly against the Pharisees and scribes.

Should they have attacked him?

…oh wait…they did…

I wonder what part of the Bible says carry a Pigs head During preaching?

bilde

Guys, guys, guys....you've got it all wrong. This was a street play, "The Lord of the Flies".

I still would have sold tickets and sat back to watch the show.

Maybe I'm kidding.

This is what I picture happening:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcSMaNlcDPs]Monty Python Pearl Harbour - YouTube[/ame]

What you said was the Christians were not breaking "man's law". So what law were they breaking? Muslims lie, Liberty dies.
Once again, Buford, the Christians were not breaking any laws.

They were 100% legal in regards to mans laws.

And were following Jesus's teachings to the letter, (sarcasm intended), and breaking no Christian laws with their behavior and tactics.

Is it resolved now??

Good, with that finally put to rest.

Please answer my 2 questions.

Exactly why were the Christians there?

And what did they hope to accomplish?
Waiting for your answers Buford........

He didn't say that. He said the Christians were not following man's law. Perhaps you should get your hearing checked or take a course in reading comprehension.

But they weren't following Jesus's teachings or laws by their behavior and actions."

Couldn't be easier to read and comprehend, well that is if you don't already have a narrative built in your head, which you obviously do.

Jesus preached non-violence and said to forgive your enemies, but he never said to keep your mouth shut. Jesus spoke out very harshly against the Pharisees and scribes.

…oh wait…they did…

I see, so you think the christians in this video were trying to win over the muslims with Jesus's message of love and forgiveness?

What you said was the Christians were not breaking "man's law". So what law were they breaking? Muslims lie, Liberty dies.
Once again, Buford, the Christians were not breaking any laws.

They were 100% legal in regards to mans laws.

And were following Jesus's teachings to the letter, (sarcasm intended), and breaking no Christian laws with their behavior and tactics.

Is it resolved now??

Good, with that finally put to rest.

Please answer my 2 questions.

It gets better.

What "Christian laws" were they breaking?

Last edited:

…oh wait…they did…

I see, so you think the christians in this video were trying to win over the muslims with Jesus's message of love and forgiveness?
You’re the one who’s claiming they’re violating some “Law of Jesus” by being critical of what they see as evil…even though this is something that Jesus did.

It gets better.

Are you really this stupid Buford?

For the last time numb nuts;

The Christians were Not breaking any laws. Not man's laws. Not God's laws. Period.

Now it's your turn Buford.

Answer my 2 simple questions coward.

…oh wait…they did…

You’re the one who’s claiming they’re violating some “Law of Jesus” by being critical of what they see as evil…even though this is something that Jesus did.

Maybe you missed my question, I'll provide it again.

Perhaps they wanted to demonstrate how easily Muslims are enraged. If you wanted to provoke a violent response in some other community maybe you could, but would it be this easy?

It gets better.

Are you really this stupid Buford?

For the last time numb nuts;

The Christians were Not breaking any laws. Not man's laws. Not God's laws. Period.

Now it's your turn Buford.

Answer my 2 simple questions coward.

Then why did the muslims throw stones and other objects at them?

Perhaps they wanted to demonstrate how easily Muslims are enraged. If you wanted to provoke a violent response in some other community maybe you could, but would it be this easy?

If muslims did this at a christian festival would I expect the dumbest members of the festival congregation to do what the dumbest muslims at this festival did? Yes.

Remember the days right after 9/11? Retard christian fundies all over this country were doing this exact stuff to muslims and their places of worship.

I hate to be the one who informs you, but your religion doesn't automatically make you superior to other members of different religions.

If muslims did this at a christian festival would I expect the dumbest members of the festival congregation to do what the dumbest muslims at this festival did? Yes.

Remember the days right after 9/11? Retard christian fundies all over this country were doing this exact stuff to muslims and their places of worship.

I hate to be the one who informs you, but your religion doesn't automatically make you superior to other members of different religions.

Hard to argue with evidence like that

There already is evidence, if fact I mentioned right in the sentence you didn't feel like highlighting, coincidentally I'm sure.

So again no, your side isn't "above" this like you're trying to pretend.

I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but the muslims were throwing stones and other objects, not the Christians.

Because they could; and the Christians were acting like jack asses. :cool:

I have answered your question; now answer mine.

Because they could; and the Christians were acting like jack asses. :cool:

I have answered your question; now answer mine.

Because they could be there.

To show how sick and violent muslims are.

Last edited:

There already is evidence, if fact I mentioned right in the sentence you didn't feel like highlighting, coincidentally I'm sure.

So again no, your side isn't "above" this like you're trying to pretend.

The “persecution” of Muslims has always been greatly exaggerated. Are there some cases of Muslims being victimized? Yes, but Muslims are victimized far far less often than many other groups, and the exaggerated status of Muslim as victims is used to encourage the real persecution of non-Muslims in the Muslims world. If you buy into the false claims that the Muslims are the great victims then you are encouraging the far greater brutality that is occuring in the Muslim world.

Forum List

Back