American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Thanks for getting specific. No one is allowed to throw rocks at anyone in the USA because they don't like what they say. Did you hear that, Sunni
People who protest muslim events do so at their own peril.

We aren't turn the other cheek Christians.

Fact :cool:

There you have it folks. Make up your own minds.

We all can see you still cling to the lie that the Christians were "protesting". Muslims lie, Liberty dies.

It just hit me. All we have to do is provoke the dumb ass idiots and then we charge them with attempted murder and lock their dumb asses up.

Obama may have suggested they lay back and watch the action. Obama is good at IGNORING THE FUCKING LAWS OF THE LAND! Eric Holder is right there with him too.

Fucking pussies! Let's not make the Muslims feel rejected!

Making Muslims feel rejected is exactly what we should do. Just as we shun Nazis, we should shun Muslims.

I don't care how nice you are, if you follow Adolf Hitler, you are embracing evil.

I don't care how nice you are, if you follow Muhammad, you are embracing evil.

Why didn't the muslim cops arrest the muslims who were throwing rocks?
Buford, you keep saying the police at the protest were muslim.

Do you have any evidence or a link to prove that the cops there were muslim?

Or is that just another one of your lies?? :cool:

I don't need to prove anything to a liar. I say they are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That "thou shalt not bear false witness" thingee is SOOOO overrated anyways, right?

Obama may have suggested they lay back and watch the action. Obama is good at IGNORING THE FUCKING LAWS OF THE LAND! Eric Holder is right there with him too.

Fucking pussies! Let's not make the Muslims feel rejected!

Making Muslims feel rejected is exactly what we should do. Just as we shun Nazis, we should shun Muslims.

I don't care how nice you are, if you follow Adolf Hitler, you are embracing evil.

I don't care how nice you are, if you follow Muhammad, you are embracing evil.

Exactly. Shove Americanism right up their asses.

Last edited:
Buford, you keep saying the police at the protest were muslim.

Do you have any evidence or a link to prove that the cops there were muslim?

Or is that just another one of your lies?? :cool:

I don't need to prove anything to a liar. I say they are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That "thou shalt not bear false witness" thingee is SOOOO overrated anyways, right?

Save it for naive college kids. You can't manipulate me with scripture. Be sure and tell the muslims that you're on their side when they demand you bow.

Last edited:
Save it for naive college kids. You can't manipulate me with scripture. Be sure and tell the muslims that you're on their side when they demand you bow.

She's a lesbian, but not bright enough to grasp that they would cut her head off with a rusty knife..

Shortbus is not what one would call "bright."

She's a lesbian, but not bright enough to grasp that they would cut her head off with a rusty knife..

She's a lebian and she's defending Islam? That's a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

She's a lebian and she's defending Islam? That's a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

Thats just like Gay men who join the Radical female party :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back