American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

It would be nice if you didn't accuse me of lying without proof.

Where is YOUR proof that those policemen were Muslims?

How-about-a-nice-big-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

You've proved that one.....one cop out of at least four was muslim. You are batting .250 so far. Care to prove the rest were? Or are you going to say that one muslim is good enough.

AND...are you going to say that having a muslim cop in some way is favortism towards muslim lawbreakers?

If so, I guess christian cops give breaks to christian lawbreakers too.

BTW...are you a christian whore?

You've proved that one.....one cop out of at least four was muslim. You are batting .250 so far. Care to prove the rest were? Or are you going to say that one muslim is good enough.

AND...are you going to say that having a muslim cop in some way is favortism towards muslim lawbreakers?

Yes, having muslim cops is favortism in this case because Islam is a closed-knit cultic cummunity. Muslim cops have always been used at these festivals. That's the community. I've made my case. The American people are smarter than you think they are. Muslim whore.

Last edited:

Yes, having muslim cops is favortism in this case because Islam is a closed-knit cultic cummunity. Muslim cops have always been used at these festivals. That's the community. I've made my case. The American people are smarter than you think they are. Muslim whore.

I am not muslim...nor would I ever want to be, christian whore.

I want to remember Buford's rule on cops next time I read about christian cops picking on non-christians....obviously, it's unfair and a bad thing.

Don't be stupid Bodecea, its a known fact that a person is going to support and collaborate with people who share his views, Muslims all the more so as they deem non-Muslims unworthy. If it came down to Muslims or non-Muslim, a Muslim official will always favor the Muslim regardless of whos right, Police at the dearborn festival actually had orders to use force aginst Christians but to give warnings to the Muslims and tell them to move on and the Police whether they like it or not have to follow those orders no matter how unfair it is.

Don't be stupid Bodecea, its a known fact that a person is going to support and collaborate with people who share his views, Muslims all the more so as they deem non-Muslims unworthy. If it came down to Muslims or non-Muslim, a Muslim official will always favor the Muslim regardless of whos right, Police at the dearborn festival actually had orders to use force aginst Christians but to give warnings to the Muslims and tell them to move on and the Police whether they like it or not have to follow those orders no matter how unfair it is.

So, it is a known fact that a christian will support and collaborate with people who share his views. We non-christians will not get a fair shake, will not get justice from a christian official.....color me surprised.

So, it is a known fact that a christian will support and collaborate with people who share his views. We non-christians will not get a fair shake, will not get justice from a christian official.....color me surprised.

*sighs* I said any person would tend to support those with the same views those view don't necessarily have to be religious i mean have you ever seen Atheist support Christians? Or a Progressive support a conservative?

*sighs* I said any person would tend to support those with the same views those view don't necessarily have to be religious i mean have you ever seen Atheist support Christians? Or a Progressive support a conservative?
I guess I should ask for Pagan cops in the future.

I want to remember Buford's rule on cops next time I read about christian cops picking on non-christians....obviously, it's unfair and a bad thing.

You do that. As long as you defend muslims, you're gonna be the one continally looking for excuses for their hateful behavior, not me. Whores get paid by their pimps.

What you should do is seek the truth regardless of where it falls.

I see you like to really misconstrue words and throw them back at people i aslo noticed that post about the Goddess and i heard your a lesbian you wouldn't happpen to be a Feminist by any chance would you? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

You'll get a fairer shake from a Christian than you will from a muslim. If you don't know that, then you're far dumber than I thought.

You'll get a fairer shake from a Christian than you will from a muslim. If you don't know that, then you're far dumber than I thought.

Nope...they are both equally unfair to pagans. I will ask for pagan officials in the future. I don't want muslim whores or christian whores. You've opened my eyes to the religious persecution practices by both religions.

I see you like to really misconstrue words and throw them back at people i aslo noticed that post about the Goddess i also heard your a lesbian you wouldn't happpen to be a Feminist by any chance would you? :cuckoo:

Should I be asking for feminist officials too?

Nope...they are both equally unfair to pagans. I will ask for pagan officials in the future. I don't want muslim whores or christian whores. You've opened my eyes to the religious persecution practices by both religions.

You're a lesbian. The Christians will just tell you that you're a sinner. The muslims will hang you. You really should wake up.

BTW...Buford...you got negged by Catzmeow, a member of my Gyrl Krew for saying "muslim whore", right?

You're a lesbian. The Christians will just tell you that you're a sinner. The muslims will hang you. You really should wake up.

And I pretty much could care less about both fail religions.

No you just have a lot of self-inflicted ignorance, its a shame really but most people do tend to suffer from it.

And I pretty much could care less about both fail religions.

Naw, you dislike Christianity much more than Islam. Just admit it. It's a lefty thing.

Forum List

Back