American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Here's a member of my Gyrl Krew telling me how I think and believe again.

"Gyrl Krew?" This is your idea of 'clever?"

LOL, you well earn the moniker "Shortbus."

Why does she do it? Because her argument cannot stand on its own...she has to construct both sides in order to.....er.....win. :lol:

You know, oh one of abysmally dull wit, when you post words on this board, others read them. And unlike you, many have the intellect to grasp the meaning of those words.

No, gyrlie....I do not consider mooslims as allies.

I see, you defend your enemies..

I do not consider christians as allies.

You defend enemies unless they are Christians, that is...

They are two sides of the same coin. A coin I do not want.

I suspect you post what the hate sites tell you to post.

It isn't like you can formulate an actual thought, now is it?

Here's a member of my Gyrl Krew telling me how I think and believe again.

"Gyrl Krew?" This is your idea of 'clever?"

LOL, you well earn the moniker "Shortbus."

Why does she do it? Because her argument cannot stand on its own...she has to construct both sides in order to.....er.....win. :lol:

You know, oh one of abysmally dull wit, when you post words on this board, others read them. And unlike you, many have the intellect to grasp the meaning of those words.

I see, you defend your enemies..

I do not consider christians as allies.

You defend enemies unless they are Christians, that is...

They are two sides of the same coin. A coin I do not want.

I suspect you post what the hate sites tell you to post.

It isn't like you can formulate an actual thought, now is it?

You're doing it again, Gyrlfriend....constructing an argument by making up stuff. You can only....er....win by constructing what YOU think someone else believes....the Truth be damned.

If you'd like.....I'll play that game too. Then we can really have fun. :badgrin:

I am not muslim...nor would I ever want to be, christian whore.

No, you're a leftist. You have the Muslims as an ally because of your insane bigotry against Christians - even though the Muslims would kill you if given a chance, and the Christians would not.

But then, fucked up reasoning is expected from you...

You are a Fascist. You have the christians as an ally because of your insane bigotry against anyone not christian...even tho non-christians have done nothing to you.

This is fun....telling you what you believe. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wonder if the Christians members of the Westboro Baptist Church were peacefully protesting at an American soldiers funeral.

And the family members and relatives of the dead soldier started throwing rocks and bottles at the Christians from the Westboro Church.

Would Buford and Uncensored defend the Church members and their protest?

And call for the arrest of the dead American soldier's family and relatives for inciting violence and breaking the law??

Last edited:
On a scale of 1 to 10...with 10 being full equality....mooslims are 2.....christians (some more than others) are 7.

I prefer 10.

So why do you defend muslims? A lefty thing?

I gave mooslims a 2 out of 10...and you call that "defending" them....lol

Blind christian whore.

You defend them when I told you the cops are muslim. You keep saying you're not biased against one over the other, but your actions speak otherwise.

No, you're a leftist. You have the Muslims as an ally because of your insane bigotry against Christians - even though the Muslims would kill you if given a chance, and the Christians would not.

Here's a member of my Gyrl Krew telling me how I think and believe again. Why does she do it? Because her argument cannot stand on its own...she has to construct both sides in order to.....er.....win. :lol:

No, gyrlie....I do not consider mooslims as allies. I do not consider christians as allies. They are two sides of the same coin. A coin I do not want.

Your actions betray your words.

You're doing it again, Gyrlfriend....constructing an argument by making up stuff.

No dummy, I'm responding to the words you post. Unlike the voices in you head, others can read and understand what you post here.

You can only....er....win by constructing what YOU think someone else believes....the Truth be damned.

I won?

Do I get a prize, Shortbus?

If you'd like.....I'll play that game too. Then we can really have fun. :badgrin:

Better that you continue to play with the voices in your head..

You are a Fascist. You have the christians as an ally because of your insane bigotry against anyone not christian...even tho non-christians have done nothing to you.

Do you often applaud yourself? :cuckoo:

I wonder if the Christians members of the Westboro Baptist Church were peacefully protesting at an American soldiers funeral.

And the family members and relatives of the dead soldier started throwing rocks and bottles at the Christians from the Westboro Church.

And call for the arrest of the dead American soldier's family and relatives for inciting violence and breaking the law??
So what's the matter boys?

Afraid to answer or comment on this?? :cool:

Last edited:

What makes you think you are any better than Buford or my Gyrlfriend, Uncensored? You're not. You are just the other side of their coin.

I don't applaud myself, christian whore, I applaud the game. See how easy it is to figure that out?

Waiting.......... :cool:

I don't applaud myself, christian whore, I applaud the game. See how easy it is to figure that out?

No one applauds "the game". The applause is for a great play during the game.

Waiting.......... :cool:

I don't deal in the fantasies of cultists, yours or the westboro baptists.

You are a Fascist.

Oh really?

And what do you imagine a fascist to be? Someone who hasn't taken Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior?

Do go on, Shortbus.

You have the christians as an ally because of your insane bigotry against anyone not christian...even tho non-christians have done nothing to you.

Really?

Can you provide examples of said bigotry, Shortbus?

This is fun....telling you what you believe.

You didn't get so excited that you pissed yourself, did you Shortbus?

GIFSoup

You are a Fascist.

Oh really?

And what do you imagine a fascist to be? Someone who hasn't taken Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior?

Do go on, Shortbus.

You have the christians as an ally because of your insane bigotry against anyone not christian...even tho non-christians have done nothing to you.

Really?

This is fun....telling you what you believe.

GIFSoup

So, I know you are a facist. You take George W. Bush as your personal lord and savior. Oh, and you piss yourself often.

Again....this is fun! :eusa_clap:

You are a Fascist.

Oh really?

Do go on, Shortbus.

Really?

GIFSoup

So, I know you are a facist. You take George W. Bush as your personal lord and savior. Oh, and you piss yourself often.

Again....this is fun! :eusa_clap:

Not too much in the tank here, fellas. Easily amused and really nothing worth the time and effort.

Forum List

Back