American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Save it for naive college kids. You can't manipulate me with scripture. Be sure and tell the muslims that you're on their side when they demand you bow.

She's a lesbian, but not bright enough to grasp that they would cut her head off with a rusty knife..

Shortbus is not what one would call "bright."

She's a lebian and she's defending Islam? That's a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

See? That's the hoot dealing with persecuted christians like you....I'm not defending islam at all....I'm laughing at them as much as I am laughing at you. A lot. I'd love to see you guys in a celebrity death match. It would be quite entertaining. :clap2::clap2:

She's a lesbian, but not bright enough to grasp that they would cut her head off with a rusty knife..

Shortbus is not what one would call "bright."

She's a lebian and she's defending Islam? That's a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

See? That's the hoot dealing with persecuted christians like you....I'm not defending islam at all....I'm laughing at them as much as I am laughing at you. A lot. I'd love to see you guys in a celebrity death match. It would be quite entertaining. :clap2::clap2:

Laughing at me isn't going to help your argument when you stand before God.

Which god? Or which goddess?

You see, even your own 10 Commandments admits there's more than one god. You've got yours....I've got mine. I'm not trying to force mine on you....it would be nice if you returned the favor.

You see, even your own 10 Commandments admits there's more than one god. You've got yours....I've got mine. I'm not trying to force mine on you....it would be nice if you returned the favor.

It would be nice if you didn't accuse me of lying without proof.

Where is YOUR proof that those policemen were Muslims?

No it doesn't, your twisting words and just when i was about to agree with you on the police thing too.

I said muslim cops were at the festival. Are you disputing my word?

Those cops were not muslims, the Dearborn police chief is and some Dearborn police are those in the video were Wayne county Sheriffs, I think they took over security because of some sympathies with the musilm whack jobs by the Dearborn police chief, also this is an Arab festival not a muslim festival

This is the guy who was in charge. Now kiss my American ass, muslim whore.

Jaafar Family Album: All-American Muslim: TLC

Sorry Buford, no proof that all the cops were Muslim, not saying they are or aren't we just can't prove that they are or aren't, they were definitely on the Muslims side though.

Last edited:

Sorry Buford, no proof that all the cops were Muslim, not saying they are or aren't we just can't prove that they are or aren't, they were definitely on the Muslims side though.

The guy in charge was a muslim. They have had muslim cops at the previous festivals.

This is the guy who was in charge. Now kiss my American ass, muslim whore.

Jaafar Family Album: All-American Muslim: TLC

1. He's one....are you saying there was only one cop there?

2. I'm not muslim...thank goodness. I'm also not christian...thank goodness.

I'm saying he was the guy in charge. The cops at the previous festivals were muslims. If you're not muslim, then stop defending them. I'm not a liar. I don't need to lie. The muslims need to lie. The muslims commit violence. Kiss my ass, muslim whore.

How-about-a-nice-big-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back