American Patriot Ann Coulter: 'Deport Nikki Haley' ( I Agree!)

Coulter is aging badly. She could probably get work pulling a cart.

And she has been wrong so many times no one pays attention any more. Her 15 minutes ended 5 years ago.

Is it really that surprising Ann Coulter said something vapid, offensive, or racist? It's not like she's ever been in the Republican mainstream. She's always been far outside it, more firmly entrenched in #VanillaISIS territory.

Ann Coulter is a retard, first off Nikki Haley was born in the U.S., Coulter wants to deport U.S. citizens? Secondly Haley is a sitting governor from her own party that has managed to garner some good will nationwide with her handling of the Charleston shootings.

With members like Ann Coulter no wonder the Republican Party is so fucked up.

• Banned
Secondly Haley is a sitting governor from her own party that has managed to garner some good will nationwide with her handling of the Charleston shootings.
Nimrata Randhawa did not do anything good after old black welfare recipients were erased from this earth who had bred more generational welfare recipients over the years that fleeces hard working white taxpayers to this day. She turned against our prideful White southern heritage and participated in removing the patriotic Confederate Flag attempting to erase a prideful White history.
Nimrata Randhawa should be deported.

Last edited:
Randhawa did not do anything good after old black welfare recipients were erased from this earth who had bred more generational welfare recipients over the years that fleeces hard working white taxpayers to this day. She turned against our prideful White southern heritage and participated in removing the patriotic Confederate Flag attempting to erase a prideful White history.

Holy Cow! did you just come from a KKK rally or sumptin'? :eek:

Randhawa did not do anything good after old black welfare recipients were erased from this earth who had bred more generational welfare recipients over the years that fleeces hard working white taxpayers to this day. She turned against our prideful White southern heritage and participated in removing the patriotic Confederate Flag attempting to erase a prideful White history.

Holy Cow! did you just come from a KKK rally or sumptin'? :eek:
The KKK has nothing to do with this.

Anyone who takes 'Ann the Man' seriously has no grip on reality. But do go out and buy her books.......

And she has been wrong so many times no one pays attention any more. Her 15 minutes ended 5 years ago.
TRANSLATION: I can't answer any of the things Coulter said. So I'll call her names, insult her, smear her, tell lies about her, and hope somebody somewhere thinks she's wrong instead of me.

TRANSLATION: I can't answer any of the things Coulter said. So I'll call her names, insult her, smear her, tell lies about her, and hope somebody somewhere thinks she's wrong instead of me.

So you agree with Coulter when she said:

Trump should deport Nikki Haley.

She proved she's a diconnected RINO political whore in her SOTU response. She should realize Muslims killed over a 100 million Hindu's during their conquest and occupation of of India.

Ann Coulter: Deport Nikki Haley

Well that is the Conservative mindset isn't it? Deport any Americans you disagree with?

Or in your case- any Americans who are the wrong color
This country was founded for white people. You do know that right?

She proved she's a diconnected RINO political whore in her SOTU response. She should realize Muslims killed over a 100 million Hindu's during their conquest and occupation of of India.

Ann Coulter: Deport Nikki Haley

Well that is the Conservative mindset isn't it? Deport any Americans you disagree with?

Or in your case- any Americans who are the wrong color
This country was founded for white people. You do know that right?

No- no I don't. And when dealing with white people like you, I am very glad of it.

Ann Coulter is a retard, first off Nikki Haley was born in the U.S., Coulter wants to deport U.S. citizens? Secondly Haley is a sitting governor from her own party that has managed to garner some good will nationwide with her handling of the Charleston shootings.

With members like Ann Coulter no wonder the Republican Party is so fucked up.
You mean by placing blame for MURDER on a flag....yeah....nothing shows how disconnected that bitch truly is than that. She just sealed her fate in the republican party...be lucky to get any higher than Governor.The RINO'S day in the party are numbered and it won't be the tea party idiots that take over its going to be outsiders that mix the good of the people with strong defense and good of the country like Trump is doing.

Poach more Rinos

there is nothing "patriotic" about the coultergeist.

and not being a disgusting bigot doesn't make one a RINO....

unless of course bigotry is now GOP dogma. :cuckoo:
Another word that is meaningless because of political correctness... Bigot.

This country is turning into PUSSYFIED candy ass's

Forum List

Back