Political correctness goes flying out the door when Coulter interviewed by Fox

Ann is a bomb thrower. Nikki is a decent governor enjoying widespread support. Who's more credible to you?

I really do not care enough to find out if Nikki is a good governor or a bad governor. And whether Ann is a bomb thrower or not I will not argue. The point I was making was that it was quite apparent they put "Nikki" out there to disparage Trump and continue with the odious "republican establishment" bullshit agenda. And for that I am glad Ann told it like it was.
It wasn't all about Trump. Alienating people is stupid politics.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Trump has alienated a million kinds of people and yet he remains enormously popular amongst many republicans and independents. Why is that ? Because people are SICK AND TIRED of the Bullshit!! That means politics as usual and a diabolical media lying and covering up. That's what happens when corruption and greed goes on too long, people rebel.
Trump has appeal because he is the anti-obama. Then what? An anti-Trump? We need to quit bouncing off the walls.

No. There are plenty of anti-obamas. It is a much larger matter going on. It is a wholesale rebellion by the public against the sickening politics as usual and the equally sickening media that is in bed with them. It is very obvious and long overdue.

Ann is a bomb thrower. Nikki is a decent governor enjoying widespread support. Who's more credible to you?

I really do not care enough to find out if Nikki is a good governor or a bad governor. And whether Ann is a bomb thrower or not I will not argue. The point I was making was that it was quite apparent they put "Nikki" out there to disparage Trump and continue with the odious "republican establishment" bullshit agenda. And for that I am glad Ann told it like it was.
It wasn't all about Trump. Alienating people is stupid politics.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Trump has alienated a million kinds of people and yet he remains enormously popular amongst many republicans and independents. Why is that ? Because people are SICK AND TIRED of the Bullshit!! That means politics as usual and a diabolical media lying and covering up. That's what happens when corruption and greed goes on too long, people rebel.
Trump has appeal because he is the anti-obama. Then what? An anti-Trump? We need to quit bouncing off the walls.

No. There are plenty of anti-obamas. It is a much larger matter going on. It is a wholesale rebellion by the public against the sickening politics as usual and the equally sickening media that is in bed with them. It is very obvious and long overdue.
Trump has about a third of Republican support. That's not a "wholesale rebellion".

Forum List

Back