🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Patriot David Duke, A Man Ahead Of His Time, Debates Scott Walker

Please tell us more of who supports David Duke. And be sure to get it out to all the main media outlets, you wouldn't want to keep this information from anyone else would you?

How's Ben Carson sit with David Duke. Or Trump.

• Banned
Please tell us more of who supports David Duke. And be sure to get it out to all the main media outlets, you wouldn't want to keep this information from anyone else would you?

How's Ben Carson sit with David Duke. Or Trump.
Duke is a lot smarter than Carson. He would make a fine president.

As I have stated, Duke is a man ahead of his time. He is a man we all need to listen to. This proves it.

Scott Walker Debated David Duke In 1992! Yep, And There's Video

You .. "need to listen to" David Duke, quite a confession..:itsok:

Translation..

"I have no idea about any of his positions and surely can't refute anything he said, but I've been trained like pavlovs dog by the media to reject any mention of his name."

I listened to him long ago and wasn't impressed...I had this effect...:tongue-44:

As I have stated, Duke is a man ahead of his time. He is a man we all need to listen to. This proves it.

Translation..

"I have no idea about any of his positions and surely can't refute anything he said, but I've been trained like pavlovs dog by the media to reject any mention of his name."

I listened to him long ago and wasn't impressed...I had this effect...:tongue-44:
Oh?..what parts of his platform did you specifically disagree with?

Translation..

It has no relevance to the present for me, I'm not wasting my time on it..

Sorry... but ... You Do Win ... :thewave:

lumpy1 said:

lumpy1 said:

Wait..his positions have "no relevance" for you? Yet you can't give a concrete example of a single position you disagree with...you just know duke is bad! and you've been told to shun and marginalize him...
comical..

lumpy1 said:

lumpy1 said:

Wait..his positions have "no relevance" for you? Yet you can't give a concrete example of a single position you disagree with...you just know duke is bad! and you've been told to shun and marginalize him...
comical..
You're not a very good winner, must be a rare occasion...:laugh:

lumpy1 said:

lumpy1 said:

comical..
You're not a very good winner, must be a rare occasion...:laugh:

see...you want to evade the topic and talk about me...you have no idea about any of dukes positions and so to compensate you try to change the subject.

How clever! :rolleyes:

What well-trained goyim you are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back