American Patriot Forced to Plead Guilty

Your claims that the DC police are unconstitutional is, at best, a legal sidestep on the topic. It does not really matter. There has to be some sort of local law enforcement for DC. Whomever it would be would have patrols out and would have discovered the same thing.

The story didn't involve the DC police according to the OP. The capitol police are a different agency.
Two Capitol Police officers were sweeping the area with police canines
Once again, show me in the Constitution where congress has the power to operate a police force that doesn't answer to the executive branch.

He didn't harm anyone because he was stopped. Do you actually believe he drove from Alabama to Washington DC with 5 guns and 11 premade molotov cocktails, without any intent or plan for violence? This was a terrorist planning an attack.

Also, having unregistered guns in DC is illegal.

So exactly what actions did he take to harm anyone? Our system of justice is designed to prosecute illegal actions, not thought. I carry a gun every day, just having the tool to harm someone is not illegal, unless you take an action to actually do it.

Did you read the article you linked?

"Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top."

And when he returned to the truck the police found 2 more guns on his person. Protesting? He was there to protest like the BLM rioters were "protesting".

He broke numerous laws and will be held accountable.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
great. hold him as accountable as you did for those in Portland and many other major cities in the US

"We take our right to carry weapons very seriously"
"We have a right to be armed."
"It’s too bad he didn’t USE that material rather than leaving it in his truck"
----------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know, it has already been pointed out, but......but it is just too juicy for me to resist: "Friggin' Molotov Cocktails"?

In a large city with a tumultuous crowd at a political rally?

What could go wrong?

We have winners.
We have losers.
And that's part of why I love this bar.

Did you read the article you linked?

"Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top."

And when he returned to the truck the police found 2 more guns on his person. Protesting? He was there to protest like the BLM rioters were "protesting".

He broke numerous laws and will be held accountable.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ok i was thinking this was pretty normal til we got to the molotovs

not exactly great for long term storage I would imagine.

And molotov cocktails ?
I have legally carried a concealed handgun for at least 25 years. I have never made a Molotov cocktail. That’s not a weapon you would use for legitimate self defense.

I have legally carried a concealed handgun for at least 25 years. I have never made a Molotov cocktail. That’s not a weapon you would use for legitimate self defense.
What do you mean not a defensive weapon. They're meant to use against groups of armed people, like soldiers or the police.

A molotov cocktail is a poor mans hand grenade.

How is this politics ? The OP is pleading the case for a criminal who could have killed many people and trying to make out it is legitimate protest.

Surely this is just a loony right wing whine and should be rubber roomed ?
We could all kill many people if we wanted tio, dumbass.

It’s too bad he didn’t USE that material rather than leaving it in his truck. THEN the January 6th event might have actually had some value.

The only GOOD Politician is a REMOVED Politician.
You' rethe guy who says Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn't have defended himself.

Another post I should and probably would have been shocked by the arguments made a year or two ago.

Molotov cocktails. Yeah, you don't have the right to cart those around with you.

Was anyone in Portland found with Molotov cocktails and other weapons in their vehicles?

They were videos throwing them at the courthouse, numskull. One genius even set himself on fire trying to throw one.

Were any of them arrested?

What's your guess?

iu

iu

iu

So exactly what actions did he take to harm anyone? Our system of justice is designed to prosecute illegal actions, not thought. I carry a gun every day, just having the tool to harm someone is not illegal, unless you take an action to actually do it.

He broke the law and will be prosecuted accordingly. Actually, since he pled out, it was easier. There are all sorts of crimes that do not hurt anyone. They are still illegal.

"I know whose side I’m betting on in the ballots vs bullets fight."
--------------------------------------------------------------
OK. Cool.
You bet how you bet.
'Tis your money.
However, I'd suspect not a whole lot of contributors here care much who you would bet your money on when American democracy comes down to shooting other Americans ----- or voting.
But, you be you, poster Anathema.
It's silly fantasy stuff anyway.

More interestingly, good poster Anathema is your signature line.

To wit: "Death to America".

For a Conservative, and a Republican, and a MAGAHat.......how does the death of America fit with anyone's sense of patriotism, and love of country?
Is that how you interpret the intent of American Conservativism?

Can one be a RWNJ with violence-fantasies...but hate the country that still allows one to be a silly nutter?

I mean, that's a lot of freedom allowed to the nutso-crazo.
So, poster Anathema, would you give our America any credit whatsoever for allowing you the freedom to be silly?

For a Conservative, and a Republican, and a MAGAHat.......how does the death of America fit with anyone's sense of patriotism, and love of country?
Is that how you interpret the intent American Conservativism?
I’m not a Republican. Nor am I a Trump supporter. He received my vote as the best of a very poor pair of options in both races.

I’m an Ideologue. America at one time embraced many of those ideals. It does not anymore which makes this country just another place on a map. What now passes for Conservatism here is nothing like the ideal of true Conservatism.

So, poster Anathema, would you give our America any credit whatsoever for allowing you the freedom to be silly?
I will give it credit from the past. From certain of the Ideals this nation once embraced; but as for today… it is utterly IDIOTIC of any nation to allow armed, potentially violent dissenters to exist in its midst.,This nation may have been brought to its knees by the pen, but most will die by the sword.

He broke the law and will be prosecuted accordingly. Actually, since he pled out, it was easier. There are all sorts of crimes that do not hurt anyone. They are still illegal.

Damn, I love all the tap dancing around the elephant in the damn room. Carry on commie, you have no interest in discussing the issues.

Forum List

Back