American Taliban released

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This unrepentant evildoer is now free.

President Trump should really deport this son-of-a-bitch to Guantanamo Bay to be detained until the end of the War on Evil.

Sure, he served a prison sentence, but the nation is still at war with the Islamonazis who have yet to surrender. Keeping him in Cuba would help protect the American public. I don't want to be in a barroom and suddenly run into a terrorist when I have to use the latrine.

John Walker Lindh: 'American Taliban' released from prison - CNNPolitics

What logical reason is there to let him out?

Maybe they figured 17 out of 20 years sentence was enough.

Fair enough I guess. But we are still at war with the Jihadi, they haven't surrendered.

Not as a matter of "punishment", but Mr. Lindh should be detained at least until the end of hostilities, before being repatriated to Afghanistan. After the Islamist capitulate and voluntarily sign an unconditional surrender like the Japanese did in 1945, the war continues.

A look inside the WWII surrender ceremony: 'My job was to make sure we did not screw up'

President Trump should really deport this son-of-a-bitch to Guantanamo Bay to be detained until the end of the War on Evil.

Sure, he served a prison sentence, but the nation is still at war with the Islamonazis who have yet to surrender. Keeping him in Cuba would help protect the American public. I don't want to be in a barroom and suddenly run into a terrorist when I have to use the latrine.

Since September...............

I would feel a lot better about this, had Mr. Lindh been paroled to Guantanamo Bay until the end of hostilities.

I am glad he was set free. ... :thup:

The problem was is that he didn't see the error of his ways, and now poses a significant risk to American women and children.

Releasing him to Guantanamo Bay would have made a lot more sense as far as security.

I can appreciate that his term of prison is virtually over, but he doesn't sound rehabilitated and he is still allied with our enemies.

I would feel a lot better about this, had Mr. Lindh been paroled to Guantanamo Bay until the end of hostilities.

Well, there will not be an end to hostilities. There is that. That legally presents a problem.

My first reaction to his release was Nooooooo. Revoke citizenship and send him on his way.

Well, there will not be an end to hostilities. There is that. That legally presents a problem.

My first reaction to his release was Nooooooo. Revoke citizenship and send him on his way.

I think your being unduly pessimistic here.

I predict the day will come where President Trump sits on the deck of US battleship docked in the Persian Gulf, and the leaders of evil line up to sign an unconditional surrender.

I think your being unduly pessimistic here.

I predict the day will come where President Trump sits on the deck of US battleship docked in the Persian Gulf, and the leaders of evil line up to sign an unconditional surrender.

There is too much money in this for me to have the slightest bit of optimism.

Forum List

Back