Americans are fed up with masks and they are coming off

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

The Mask gestapo and Mask fetishists need to call it a day. Two years into this and we have learned a lot. This year’s Super Bowl in one of America’s most liberal, regulatory states and cities saw rich, elite, middle class, Black, White, Asian, Latino, Republican and Democrats drop their masks even though a mask mandate was in full effect.

The Mask gestapo and Mask fetishists need to call it a day. Two years into this and we have learned a lot. This year’s Super Bowl in one of America’s most liberal, regulatory states and cities saw rich, elite, middle class, Black, White, Asian, Latino, Republican and Democrats drop their masks even though a mask mandate was in full effect.

Oh yes, and I remember the mask Karens though, in real life and online. "My mask protects you, your mask protects me".

Sure. Sure it does. Yep.

Vaccines next.

Meanwhile back in reality...unless you reside in a red-state/shithole (the terms are interchangeable) 2 out of every 3 people you meet, on average, are fully vaccinated so masking isn't as important as it once was.

As a result of Biden's distribution of vaccines and boosters, the trend in both new cases and deaths is going downward.

1645180607834.png

Meanwhile back in reality...unless you reside in a red-state/shithole (the terms are interchangeable) 2 out of every 3 people you meet, on average, are fully vaccinated so masking isn't as important as it once was.

As a result of Biden's distribution of vaccines and boosters, the trend in both new cases and deaths is going downward.

View attachment 602964
Masking was never important. It's just that the red States had more common sense than the blue ones when it came to that particular. Two out of three people in the red states can rebuild a truck engine... Two out of three people in the blue States can't even change a tire. So while paperwork and degrees abound in liberal land common Sense does not.

Masking was never important. It's just that the red States had more common sense than the blue ones when it came to that particular. Two out of three people in the red states can rebuild a truck engine... Two out of three people in the blue States can't even change a tire. So while paperwork and degrees abound in liberal land common Sense does not.
I must be the one third in red states. If I need an engine rebuilt I'll have to pay some redneck to do it.

Meanwhile back in reality...

1645181033386.png

All Red States...All shit holes (except Alaska--for the most part)

View attachment 602964

Please explain how community masking OR vaccines "slow the spread". Thanks, I'll wait here.

On the side of the packaging of the mask I purchased admittingly at the Dollar Store, it explicitly states, I go by memory here, "this does not provide any protection against viruses, or any other air borne irritants, yadda yadda yadda"

I buy the mask, I put it on to enter the grocery store and see another 20 people wearing the exact same mask. We all feel safe and cozy.

I'm not against certain non-invasive measures, so I do my part along with others. I know I am not alone in questioning the logic of particular approaches at this point in the endemic (yes I said it, this is an endemic).

On the side of the packaging of the mask I purchased admittingly at the Dollar Store, it explicitly states, I go by memory here, "this does not provide any protection against viruses, or any other air borne irritants, yadda yadda yadda"

I buy the mask, I put it on to enter the grocery store and see another 20 people wearing the exact same mask. We all feel safe and cozy.

I'm not against certain non-invasive measures, so I do my part along with others. I know I am not alone in questioning the logic of particular approaches at this point in the endemic (yes I said it, this is an endemic).

It was a Moral Panic. In a Moral Panic, people believe things like wearing a clove of garlic around your neck will ward off viruses. That was the Middle Ages version. This was ours:

1645182002711.png

View attachment 602965

You lose all credibility when you call Fauci's world reality. That man started killing Americans during the aids crisis and it continues today. He'll do anything the pharmaceuticals say, even kill. Hell, the man doesn't even talk anything like a doctor. He sounds more like Hillary, a known liar.

View attachment 602965

View attachment 602965

if someone called the Congo or Baltimore a shithole, you’d be screaming bloody murder. Haven‘t you read that the leftists’ constant demeaning and mocking of people in rural areas has the Democrats in a panic?

I just drove through a liberal state - one of the most liberal in the country - and I’m thankful I didn’t pop a tire. Potholes and massive cracks in the road all over the place, dumb people sauntering in front of the car, and decrepit-looking buildings built in 1930 everywhere you turned.

Please keep calling red states "shitholes".

We will own the gov from city council to president for 100 years.
But this is how democrats view red states as red states should vote accordingly.

Enough of these arrogant hate filled self righteous fecal matter getting elected.

While mask mandates are going away, there are plenty of people still masking. They will continue to do so regardless. So life goes on.

You lose all credibility when you call Fauci's world reality. That man started killing Americans during the aids crisis and it continues today. He'll do anything the pharmaceuticals say, even kill. Hell, the man doesn't even talk anything like a doctor. He sounds more like Hillary, a known liar.
And your blob employed him for 4 years.

Explain...

Let me guess...poor dingbat donald didn't know anything about Fauci..he was mislead....

if someone called the Congo or Baltimore a shithole, you’d be screaming bloody murder. Haven‘t you read that the leftists’ constant demeaning and mocking of people in rural areas has the Democrats in a panic?

I just drove through a liberal state - one of the most liberal in the country - and I’m thankful I didn’t pop a tire. Potholes and massive cracks in the road all over the place, dumb people sauntering in front of the car, and decrepit-looking buildings built in 1930 everywhere you turned.
West Virginia isn't a blue state. Sorry. You failed again.

And your blob employed him for 4 years.

Explain...

Let me guess...poor dingbat donald didn't know anything about Fauci..he was mislead....
Trump knew Fauci and Wray were both backstabbing scumbags but the impeachment and fake news prevented him from doing anything about it. Democrats and their media buttboys undermined Trump's Presidency and our country for four years.

Fucking snowflakes. Wear a mask or don’t. Who cares about your fragility? I bet when you die your doctor is going to be wearing a mask to taunt you on your last breath.

Forum List

Back