Americans are fed up with masks and they are coming off

The mask mandates have been eliminated because of public protest not because the virus has been eradicated. So you are free to go maskless and the rest of us are free to wear masks if we wish.
I just assumed Americans would just jump all over the vaccines, and that the only question was how quickly we'd get to 85%, 90%.

Wrong again. As we said/assumed here, that allowed the virus to spread and mutate, killing and harming far more than it needed to.

Oh well. I've learned a lot about America over the last six years or so, that's for sure. It's not what I thought. Wrong again. It is what it is.

I just assumed Americans would just jump all over the vaccines, and that the only question was how quickly we'd get to 85%, 90%.

Wrong again. As we said/assumed here, that allowed the virus to spread and mutate, killing and harming far more than it needed to.

Oh well. I've learned a lot about America over the last six years or so, that's for sure. It's not what I thought. Wrong again. It is what it is.

Please explain how the vaccines would have magically become sterilizing if only 90% of people would have been vaccinated. Because that seems like magic/religious thinking to me, and not at all scientific.

Please explain how the vaccines would have magically become sterilizing if only 90% of people would have been vaccinated. Because that seems like magic/religious thinking to me, and not at all scientific.
Don't waste your time.

Don't waste your time.

I would love for Mac1958 to explain how the virus only cooked itself in people who weren't vaccinated, since the vaccinated ALSO are getting infected now IN BIGGER NUMBERS than the unvaccinated.

But that's never the point of his posts. The point is that everyone lets him down: Left, Right, the whole of America, sitting as he is in judgment of all his lessers.

Stop paying for Aids/Hiv.

They're following the rules of their party.
Political parties do not issue rules regarding public health.

Savvy folks do not pay any attention to ideological media entertainers who contradict public health experts in matter of public health.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.20.36 AM.png

Forum List

Back