Americans are happiest in 13 years

Funniest thread in awhile.....some left loon using British shit trying to convince people who know better all is well

Those goofy gap-toothed colonizers have been telling us what to believe since the 15th century. You'd think they learn not to meddle in our affairs already.

Just ridicule them.... it's great fun!

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
You'd have to be complete idiot to believe that tripe.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!

Biden hasnt done shit.

I wanna see that old fucker stroke out on national TV. I want a good one too...where he exclaims something unintelligible..."Roger 'haha' cat walks see bees climb in blue dog"

Then slowly ambles away from the lectern, turns to face the camera...pisses down both legs...epic hemisphere face drop...teeter..."SMACK!" face first right onto the dais.

Usher in Queen Kamala, the whore of Babylon!

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

:laughing0301:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit
One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

-Charlotte Bronte

Jesus need to Ctrl-Alt-Delete this MFer.

Let's hope so.

Funniest thread in awhile.....some left loon using British shit trying to convince people who know better all is well

Those goofy gap-toothed colonizers have been telling us what to believe since the 15th century. You'd think they learn not to meddle in our affairs already.

Just ridicule them.... it's great fun!
AMD YOU STILL LOSE. HA HA HA

Just exactly what did you "win"? Do you even know?

That would also cover the Obama years, so I can see why they would be happier now.
trump NEVER was approved by a majority on Americans. N E V E R

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Worthless Negro increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt, weakened the military, destroyed health care, allowed million of Illegals to flood in and had dismal economic growth and that is why Trump was elected in 2016.

Trump won the Electoral College in 2020 but the Democrats stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
You'd have to be complete idiot to believe that tripe.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats killed the great majority of the people that died from the China virus. Incompetent leadership in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is what killed the most people.

While trump says we are on the brink of ruin. Maybe HE is on the brink of ruin.
Surely only degenerate pieces of filthy dogshit (Leftists) responded to such a poll.....That's awfully racist....they infer that Americans are happier under the old almost dead white dude than they were under the Kenyan King?

The Biden economy is booming so much that Republicans have switched their talking points to say that it's because of Trump's tax cuts. Essentially trying, and failing, to steal credit for it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The Biden economy is booming so much that Republicans have switched their talking points to say that it's because of Trump's tax cuts. Essentially trying, and failing, to steal credit for it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You are confused Moon Bat

The economy is returning to some of its prior Trump boom because Trump implemented Operation Warp Speed that got the vaccine out to everybody and the fact that Trump did not do what the stupid Democrats wanted and completely shut down the country.

Meanwhile we have Joe Dufus that is fucking up like Hogan's Goat with tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, promised increase in taxes, allowing millions of Illegals flooding in and sucking the cock of every foreign leader that made his family rich.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. Go see a mental health profession to see about getting some medication for your Moon Bat confusion about everything. You will feel better and you won't make such an ass of yourself when you post your uneducated Libtard dribble.

The economy is returning to some of its prior Trump boom because Trump implemented Operation Warp Speed that got the vaccine out to everybody and the fact that Trump did not do what the stupid Democrats wanted and completely shut down the country.

Meanwhile we have Joe Dufus that is fucking up like Hogan's Goat with tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, promised increase in taxes, allowing millions of Illegals flooding in and sucking the cock of every foreign leader that made his family rich.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass. Go see a mental health profession to see about getting some medication for your Moon Bat confusion about everything. You will feel better and you won't make such an ass of yourself when you post your uneducated Libtard dribble.
So I take it, you're pro vaccine, yes?

So I take it, you're pro vaccine, yes?

I got my vaccine back in January when Trump was still President. God bless you President Trump!

If the fucking Democrats had been in charge the vaccine wouldn't be approved until 2031.

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden is certainly on track to be the best President of the 21st century.

And you wild eyed lefties throwing your bullshit out there about biden are on track to break even more records in the near future. Record amounts of lies about biden. Lies about Trump. Lies about just about anything. You people are liars and crybabies.

Forum List

Back