Americans are happiest in 13 years

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
You'd have to be complete idiot to believe that tripe.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!
Lol, Fauci is still in charge. Also, they are counting covid deaths as actual covid deaths. No someone who committed suicide, with covid as a covid death. Of course the numbers are going to go down.
Well....we do have a President who is serious and didn't say...."it will miraculously go away"

Well....we do have a President who is serious and didn't say...."it will miraculously go away"
The relief still washes over me.
We had a president for four years that is a serial liar who is now the greatest danger to the United States. He is stoking the anger of his cult each time he says the election was stolen. There will be more violence and there will be more deaths due to trump's ignorance and the complicacy of the repub party.

We had a president for four years that is a serial liar who is now the greatest danger to the United States. He is stoking the anger of his cult each time he says the election was stolen. There will be more violence and there will be more deaths due to trump's ignorance and the complicacy of the repub party.
2020 was the greatest example of "addition by subtraction" in the history of historical histories.

While trump says we are on the brink of ruin. Maybe HE is on the brink of ruin.
Happiness is THE bottom line.

For all the "freedom" and "liberty" platitudes, what matters is whether a person is content.
  • " Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness " is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the unalienable rights which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator, and which governments are created to protect.

Happiness is THE bottom line.

For all the "freedom" and "liberty" platitudes, what matters is whether a person is content.
  • " Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness " is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the unalienable rights which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator, and which governments are created to protect.
The repub party has now rewritten their pursuits to:

• " Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Power "

I wanna see that old fucker stroke out on national TV. I want a good one too...where he exclaims something unintelligible..."Roger 'haha' cat walks see bees climb in blue dog"

Then slowly ambles away from the lectern, turns to face the camera...pisses down both legs...epic hemisphere face drop...teeter..."SMACK!" face first right onto the dais.

Usher in Queen Kamala, the whore of Babylon!

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

:laughing0301:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit
One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

-Charlotte Bronte

Jesus need to Ctrl-Alt-Delete this MFer.

Let's hope so.
I too have heard Tool. Congratulations.

I wanna see that old fucker stroke out on national TV. I want a good one too...where he exclaims something unintelligible..."Roger 'haha' cat walks see bees climb in blue dog"

Then slowly ambles away from the lectern, turns to face the camera...pisses down both legs...epic hemisphere face drop...teeter..."SMACK!" face first right onto the dais.

Usher in Queen Kamala, the whore of Babylon!

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

:laughing0301:

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit
One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

-Charlotte Bronte

Jesus need to Ctrl-Alt-Delete this MFer.

Let's hope so.
I too have heard Tool. Congratulations.
She was ahead of her time.

quit being a drama queen jim.....

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!
Lol, Fauci is still in charge. Also, they are counting covid deaths as actual covid deaths. No someone who committed suicide, with covid as a covid death. Of course the numbers are going to go down.
Lol, we will have to bring the miserable index back. The Carter years again. That brought us 12 years of Republican presidents. Thank you!

166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

Walk through Chicago, Trump offered to send help. Denied, and Biden won't. Because they like the black on black murders.

According to the trump Nazis, the American people are in deep despair, and only the installation of their wannabe führer as dictator can bring a smile to the populace.

Of course, the trump Nazis are, indeed, delusional.

Ole Sleepy Joe Biden is certainly on track to be the best President of the 21st century.
They're happy because all your nonsense covid mandates were lifted AFTER you swindled your way into the White House.

You people were determined to cause as much pain as possible as long as THAT man was in the White House.

Basically, when you stop the beatings, people are gonna feel better

Forum List

Back