Americans are happiest in 13 years

JimH52 how is inflation understandable, the Dim dregs still are hiding out in their basements waiting for gubment checks, they haven't gone back to work.

I got my vaccine back in January when Trump was still President. God bless you President Trump!

If the fucking Democrats had been in charge the vaccine wouldn't be approved until 2031.
I'm glad you had enough sense to take The jab and protect yourself for a little while longer. Unlike the rest of the raving lunatics in your cult.

I got my vaccine back in January when Trump was still President. God bless you President Trump!

If the fucking Democrats had been in charge the vaccine wouldn't be approved until 2031.
I'm glad you had enough sense to take The jab and protect yourself for a little while longer. Unlike the rest of the raving lunatics in your cult.
I am proud. Obviously, you are not as dumb as you seem! Congrats!

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
You'd have to be complete idiot to believe that tripe.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!
Lol, Fauci is still in charge. Also, they are counting covid deaths as actual covid deaths. No someone who committed suicide, with covid as a covid death. Of course the numbers are going to go down.
Well....we do have a President who is serious and didn't say...."it will miraculously go away"
Lol, we will have to bring the miserable index back. The Carter years again. That brought us 12 years of Republican presidents. Thank you!
You know that the repub party is not going to get rid of trump any time soon? The giant POS is going to weigh the repub party down until he gone from the scene or the trump crime syndicate is erased from history. Yup, the man that lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency is now your ruler. Enjoy the ride! The Liar in Chief has you by the short hairs.....COWARDS!
He is going to be your president in 2024. Biden is already making sure of it. Inflation rose again last month and interest rates are fixing to rise.
Wait....what happened to August 2021? You mean.....you mean.....he is not going to be reinstated? DAMN!

Yeah...Americans just love high gas prices, increasing inflation and being forced to wear masks.
You'd have to be complete idiot to believe that tripe.
People are not dying like scalded ants due to an incompetent president that denied a deadly disease. That is BIG!
Lol, Fauci is still in charge. Also, they are counting covid deaths as actual covid deaths. No someone who committed suicide, with covid as a covid death. Of course the numbers are going to go down.
Well....we do have a President who is serious and didn't say...."it will miraculously go away"
Lol, we will have to bring the miserable index back. The Carter years again. That brought us 12 years of Republican presidents. Thank you!
You know that the repub party is not going to get rid of trump any time soon? The giant POS is going to weigh the repub party down until he gone from the scene or the trump crime syndicate is erased from history. Yup, the man that lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency is now your ruler. Enjoy the ride! The Liar in Chief has you by the short hairs.....COWARDS!
He is going to be your president in 2024. Biden is already making sure of it. Inflation rose again last month and interest rates are fixing to rise.
Wait....what happened to August 2021? You mean.....you mean.....he is not going to be reinstated? DAMN!
I actually never said that. America would be better off if he was.

Inflation surged 5.4% in June.....all is well!!!!
After more than a year of lock down due to the incompetence of the man in the WH who ignored a deadly disease, it is understandable that we will have inflation as people and businesses open up and come out. Demand is high and supply is limited. Inflation will level off after the first of the year. Lots of people are happy that the Liar in Chief is out of office.
Lefties have a selective memory. President Trump tried to enforce an embargo on transportation to and from China and democrats called him racist. New York governor Cuomo urged people to continue to go to work early in the epidemic and so did the NYC mayor. If you want to play the payback game you need to start with Cuomo's insane executive order that caused the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents by forcing them to accept infected patients.

The relief still washes over me.
Yep and they still call you a nig@er! Glad you good with the old style America! Go Biden!
Go home, dad. You're fucking drunk again.
Oh I see another Hunter nig#er. Okay I see you people have no morals.
'You people'! That's racist! :auiqs.jpg: I see 'you people' have no brain function. Nor the common sense of a goat.

Yep and they still call you a nig@er! Glad you good with the old style America! Go Biden!
'You people'! That's racist! :auiqs.jpg: I see 'you people' have no brain function. Nor the common sense of a goat.
No when I say you people, I mean all liberals. It's okay for a white liberal to call you a nig@er. I say it's wrong, but I'm just a white boy that thinks different.

Do you know what he's talking about?

Do you know what he's talking about?
I never do. But I know a meltdown when I see one, even in trollspeak.

It's okay for a white liberal to call you a nig@er
Anybody that calls me that gets their head bounced on the concrete.
I say it's wrong, but I'm just a white boy that thinks different.
Like I give a shit.
You will do as your leaders tell you to do, boy. Your buddy Hunter thinks you're just a nig@er.
That's the second time you've vomited nonsense. Stay off the meth.

Forum List

Back