🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Earning Six Figures Or More Pay Nearly 80% of Individual Income Taxes

To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:
45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

You take most the income...you pay most the taxes
Take?

With a vengeance...that is how trickle down works

To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:

You take most the income...you pay most the taxes
Take?

Whether he meant it or not he expressed the liberal mentality very well.

Working and making money is "taking" to a liberal. I can only assume in their eyes that welfare is just accepting money that is rightfully theirs.
Really, and conservatives on welfare think in which way?

And:

Thanks to republicans. And Paul Ryan wants to INCREASE that number to 52%.

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

Republicans know they can't sell a tax cut for the rich without offering some token cut for working Americans

That is why so many people end up paying no federal taxes. Then the Republicans fake outrage over people not paying federal taxes and try to rescind the cuts for the working poor
Apparently, the Republicans are the party looking out for the poor. Good to know.

Yup...that $200 tax cut sure comes in handy when Republicans slash thousands of dollars in benefits for the working poor

And:

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

Republicans know they can't sell a tax cut for the rich without offering some token cut for working Americans

That is why so many people end up paying no federal taxes. Then the Republicans fake outrage over people not paying federal taxes and try to rescind the cuts for the working poor
Apparently, the Republicans are the party looking out for the poor. Good to know.

Yup...that $200 tax cut sure comes in handy when Republicans slash thousands of dollars in benefits for the working poor
Ever try to give a $5,000 tax cut to a guy that pays $300 in taxes every year? Now, which federal welfare programs got year to year budget reductions? And no, I'm not talking about a Washington "cut" that materializes when a Congress critter proposes a 10% increase and gets 8%.

And you are still full of sh*t...

View attachment 71900

since neither of us apparently knows what you are talking about I would rate whatever point you are trying to make, just more liberal BS.

My analysis is straight off the web, using the high tax California. Yours is incredibly inaccurate. No one understands how you came ip with those numbers. Just another RW LIE...

What numbers are you talking about? The example you gave is what I used. You are just using innuendo as an argument.

Your 80% statement is a lie. Just admit it and go away.

OK, now I know what you are lying about that can be addressed.

From the latest figures available:

The Distribution of Household Income and Federal Taxes, 2010

In 2011, households in the top, middle, and bottom quintiles received 52, 14, and 5 percent of the nation's before-tax income, respectively; the shares of federal taxes paid by those households were 69, 9, and 1 percent.

49440-Home-Image.png

And:

What benefits were those that were slashed?

Quiz: Republican or Democrat, EITC?

View attachment 71900

since neither of us apparently knows what you are talking about I would rate whatever point you are trying to make, just more liberal BS.

My analysis is straight off the web, using the high tax California. Yours is incredibly inaccurate. No one understands how you came ip with those numbers. Just another RW LIE...

What numbers are you talking about? The example you gave is what I used. You are just using innuendo as an argument.

You really ought to get your head out of your ass pal.
Or don't you believe the Wall Street Journal?
Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

View attachment 71900

OK, now I know what you are lying about that can be addressed.

From the latest figures available:

The Distribution of Household Income and Federal Taxes, 2010

In 2011, households in the top, middle, and bottom quintiles received 52, 14, and 5 percent of the nation's before-tax income, respectively; the shares of federal taxes paid by those households were 69, 9, and 1 percent.

49440-Home-Image.png

What happened to 80%.....oh yeah you lied. You are a RW Nut, so its expected.

And:

Ever try to give a $5,000 tax cut to a guy that pays $300 in taxes every year? Now, which federal welfare programs got year to year budget reductions? And no, I'm not talking about a Washington "cut" that materializes when a Congress critter proposes a 10% increase and gets 8%.

Very true...those tax cuts for the working poor ain't worth shit are they?

But they do allow Republicans to brag how they cut taxes for "everyone"

Again, how do you give a big tax cut to a guy who isn't paying a lot of taxes to start with? Now, about those programs....

View attachment 71900

You really ought to get your head out of your ass pal.
Or don't you believe the Wall Street Journal?
Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

Especially when their accountant SUCKS!

Just look at the state and local taxes on the poor and middle class, that's where the Democrats show their true colors.

Again, how do you give a big tax cut to a guy who isn't paying a lot of taxes to start with? Now, about those programs....

How about the Medicaid expansion to the working poor that Republican Governors blocked?

Just look at the state and local taxes on the poor and middle class, that's where the Democrats show their true colors.

The Reagan Fraud — and After

Remember "revenue enhancements?" The great RR fraud.

I'm not surprised you want to avoid discussing how the Democratic party preys on the poor at middle class at the state level. Oregon for example, they slam the poor with a 9% income tax. Washington sky high taxes on gas, cigarettes, etc. With friends like the Democratic party who needs enemies.

How about the Medicaid expansion to the working poor that Republican Governors blocked?

The answer isn't government hand outs paid for by maxing out credit cards. The borrowing will come to and end and when that day comes the poor and middle class will know real pain and suffering.

The answer isn't government hand outs paid for by maxing out credit cards. The borrowing will come to and end and when that day comes the poor and middle class will know real pain and suffering.

We paid for our wars with credit cards....we can pay for sick people

We paid for our wars with credit cards....we can pay for sick people

Two wrongs make a right is the poster child of stupidity, don't be stupid.

The PROBLEM is not that so many pay so little in taxes, the PROBLEM IS so many are NOT EARNING enough to be part of that lucky group with incomes over $100k annually....

The PROBLEM is not that so many pay so little in taxes, the PROBLEM IS so many are NOT EARNING enough to be part of that lucky group with incomes over $100k annually....

Exactly...we need to get salaries back up to the level where these people are paying taxes....not force people who are struggling with a low wage to pay more into taxes

Forum List

Back