Americans Have Learned a Lot the Last Two Weeks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
All upsides.

Fed rate cut to near 0

Compelling rationale to obliterate any US dependence on China for any vital product needs

Mass and immediate deregulation to enable widespread privatization

Clear and convincing data showing how nationalized healthcare CANNOT handle a widespread pandemic (Italy) while democrats are clamoring for one here.

This “crisis” response could end up being one of the best things we ever go through as a nation- with lasting monumental positive impacts.

All upsides.

Fed rate cut to near 0

Compelling rationale to obliterate any US dependence on China for any vital product needs

Clear and convincing data showing how nationalized healthcare CANNOT handle a widespread pandemic (Italy) while democrats are clamoring for one here.

This “crisis” response could end up being one of the best things we ever go through as a nation- with lasting monumental positive impacts.

Yes we have. We've learned that our President is an incompetent fool and has no business sitting in that Oval Office chair. He and his merry band of yes men have gleefully gutted every program that could have helped this situation. And instead of showing real leadership after closing travel from China, he bravely shouted campaign slogans, tweeted misinformation, and spewed political rhetoric for almost three weeks. However, last Wednesday night, the chickens came home to roost. I wonder how close he came to getting sidelined? We'll probably never know.

As for the rest, what did you expect the Fed to do? Let the economy collapse? Should have enabled the private sector to get involved weeks ago instead of issuing campaign slogans. We'd be ahead of the curve. And let's not even go down the road of discussing the state of health care in this country..which Republicans and Conservatives have had a big hand in making it the unprepared mess that it is....all without proposing any plans of their own. Shocking, I know.

I've learned there is a good reason why our Congress has been in the low teens and single digit approval ratings column for many, many years now.

I've only learned that Drumpf is way more of a fuckup than I ever imagined.

And you honestly believe that Hillary would have done better, right?

How would she have protected 318 million American lives when she couldn't even keep four of her State Department employees from being murdered?

How would she have protected 318 million American lives when she couldn't even keep four of her State Department employees from being murdered?
Of course Hilary would have done better and she sucked. Hell the local dog catcher would have done better.

All upsides.

Fed rate cut to near 0

Yes we have. We've learned that our President is an incompetent fool and has no business sitting in that Oval Office chair. He and his merry band of yes men have gleefully gutted every program that could have helped this situation. And instead of showing real leadership after closing travel from China, he bravely shouted campaign slogans, tweeted misinformation, and spewed political rhetoric for almost three weeks. However, last Wednesday night, the chickens came home to roost. I wonder how close he came to getting sidelined? We'll probably never know.

As for the rest, what did you expect the Fed to do? Let the economy collapse? Should have enabled the private sector to get involved weeks ago instead of issuing campaign slogans. We'd be ahead of the curve. And let's not even go down the road of discussing the state of health care in this country..which Republicans and Conservatives have had a big hand in making it the unprepared mess that it is....all without proposing any plans of their own. Shocking, I know.

You've learned nothing, fool. The truth is, you can't figure out how he beat you in 2016. For over three years, you couldn't figure out how to unseat him. Now you don't have a clue how to beat him in 2020.

But by all means, keep trying the same old tired routine. Maybe you'll get lucky.

All upsides.

Fed rate cut to near 0

Just 5 more years to go!

Trump failed to prevent our people (his employees) from being killed in Afghanistan.

Just 5 more years to go!
In 5 years someone smart will be going on their second term as POTUS.
Pence or Cruz?
Pence. Evangelical Christians as President the next century.
Even Pence the religious freak holy roller would be better now than Drumpf.

Just 5 more years to go!
Pence or Cruz?
Good to hear you’re voting Pence in 2024!

Just 5 more years to go!
Pence or Cruz?
Good to hear you’re voting Pence in 2024!
Pence will be dead in 2024. Besides hes a Drumpftard.

Of course Hilary would have done better and she sucked. Hell the local dog catcher would have done better.

Local dog catcher? You mean the guy who took your job.

Forum List

Back