Americans held in NK coming home

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
They are on Pompeo's plane right now and will be landing tonight at 2AM EST...Trump will meet them on the tarmac....

ANOTHER WIN for a great president...Trump is making Obama look more and more pathetic every day...

I'm going to stay up for this tonight....just to see if CNN covers it and how they cover it...lol

Who cares, Evans and 2 were put under arrest last year while Trump was insulting Kim.

They have been, go to bed now, get your sleep you will need it. They are happy. Msnbc is also covering it
I love the long faces...sadness over Americans coming home...how sad!

I'm going to stay up for this tonight....just to see if CNN covers it and how they cover it...lol
This is similar to My thought.

I wonder how much coverage (if any) this will get from the left's propaganda arm?

The Left is having a fit over Trump's successful diplomacy.
:CryingCow:
Quit making stuff up. It's all you guys have been up to all day and it isn't true. Between thinking the Iran deal pull-out somehow makes us safer and accusing everyone of being snarly/ignoring the hostage release, it's like dealing with a bunch of tripping greasers.

The Left is having a fit over Trump's successful diplomacy.
:CryingCow:
Quit making stuff up. It's all you guys have been up to all day and it isn't true. Between thinking the Iran deal pull-out somehow makes us safer and accusing everyone of being snarly/ignoring the hostage release, it's like dealing with a bunch of tripping greasers.

So do you think it's a good idea or not for Trump to meet with Kim? Hmm?

They have been, go to bed now, get your sleep you will need it. They are happy. Msnbc is also covering it

They will eat and go right back over, how much do you want to bet.
Let's bet accounts. If they stay in the US, I stay here and you leave. If they eat and go right back over, you stay here and I go.

*** Let us not forget Trump getting the 3 US basketball thieves released from China.

#MAGA

They are on Pompeo's plane right now and will be landing tonight at 2AM EST...Trump will meet them on the tarmac....

ANOTHER WIN for a great president...Trump is making Obama look more and more pathetic every day...

Well since two of them were taken while the cheeto was president...seems like just more blather...

They will eat and go right back over, how much do you want to bet.
Let's bet accounts. If they stay in the US, I stay here and you leave. If they eat and go right back over, you stay here and I go.

*** Let us not forget Trump getting the 3 US basketball thieves released from China.

#MAGA

And he should not of, they were shoplifters. I bet they go back, and no I'm not betting accounts, good try though. :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back