Americans held in NK coming home

Remember when Filthy Don said he negotiated the deal of the Levar Ball release from China. Of course he lied as Poppa Ball called him out for not doing a damn thing!

Filthy Don is a punkazz liar like that! :113:
He didn't lie when he said he would scorch the pantsuits off of Hillary.

Yes he did. He said he lost the popular vote due to 3 million illegal votes. Then dropped that investigation because he knew it was a blatant lie! What a punkazz!:113:

Let's bet accounts. If they stay in the US, I stay here and you leave. If they eat and go right back over, you stay here and I go.

*** Let us not forget Trump getting the 3 US basketball thieves released from China.

#MAGA

And he should not off, they were shoplifters. I bet they go back, and no I'm not betting accounts, good try though. :iyfyus.jpg:
Proofread before posting. That way I won't get to laugh at your failed English.

And I knew you wouldn't take the bet. Like progs the world over, you're all bark and no bite. :)

I'm glad you enough it. you are right, I am all bark, as I do not like to bite and I do not like people who bite.
You're glad I enough it. Put down the vodka.

You're glad I enough it.
Put down the vodka, dear.

Stand up (if you're able) and salute your flag. Trump is POTUS.

Remember when Filthy Don said he negotiated the deal of the Levar Ball release from China. Of course he lied as Poppa Ball called him out for not doing a damn thing!

Filthy Don is a punkazz liar like that! :113:
He didn't lie when he said he would scorch the pantsuits off of Hillary.

Yes he did. He said he lost the popular vote due to 3 million illegal votes. Then dropped that investigation! What a punkazz!:113:
Anxiously awaiting Hillary's first WH press conference.

lol

Let's bet accounts. If they stay in the US, I stay here and you leave. If they eat and go right back over, you stay here and I go.

*** Let us not forget Trump getting the 3 US basketball thieves released from China.

#MAGA

And he should not off, they were shoplifters. I bet they go back, and no I'm not betting accounts, good try though. :iyfyus.jpg:

And I knew you wouldn't take the bet. Like progs the world over, you're all bark and no bite. :)

I'm glad you enough it. you are right, I am all bark, as I do not like to bite and I do not like people who bite.

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

Aren’t you the same idiot who thought we needed radar detectors in schools?

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

Yes and some schools have begun installing them. (PS: I repeated what Aba said)

Last edited:

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

Yes and some school have begun installing them. (PS: I repeated what Aba said)
I repeated what you said, Slowy.

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

My brain works faster than I can type. You spelt slowly wrong, but I won't tell.

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

You're glad I enough it.
What? lol

My brain works faster than I can type. You spelt slowly wrong, but I won't tell.
Slowy is your nickname. You didn't even realize that I quoted you, Slowy.

Now let's get back to what a horrible thing it is that The Don gets American political prisoners released from Communist strongholds.

They are on Pompeo's plane right now and will be landing tonight at 2AM EST...Trump will meet them on the tarmac....

ANOTHER WIN for a great president...Trump is making Obama look more and more pathetic every day...
Well. That's nothing but a good thing.

This is why you lead from the front not from behind...

and they live in China and NK. I guess Trump forgot to bring ones wife home.

Liberals hate that Trump got our hostages out of North Korea. They will hate it more when he gets a Nobel Peace Prize, not because of his race, but because he actually did something. Trump has already accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years.

Liberals hate that Trump got our hostages out of North Korea. They will hate it more when he gets a Nobel Peace Prize, not because of his race, but because he actually did something. Trump has already accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years.

If Trump had kept going without Sweden's liaison, they would of probably be dead or still imprisoned.

Obama had how many NK prisoners released?

~S~

Forum List

Back