Americans Should Never Again Comply With Pandemic Lockdown Orders

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

What these experts and officials don’t seem to realize is that Americans will never comply with their lockdown orders again. They have burned their credibility to the ground, and they no longer have the moral authority to tell us what to do.

Simply put, the people in charge have shown themselves to be rank hypocrites who care more about politics than science. For months, we were told that large gatherings were deadly because of the coronavirus, but when protests broke out in late May, large gatherings were suddenly okay.

1. I doubt the police will enforce them.
2. If they try, there will be just way to many people to arrest and try.
3. If they try it, it will be time to riot...not protest.

What these experts and officials don’t seem to realize is that Americans will never comply with their lockdown orders again. They have burned their credibility to the ground, and they no longer have the moral authority to tell us what to do.

Simply put, the people in charge have shown themselves to be rank hypocrites who care more about politics than science. For months, we were told that large gatherings were deadly because of the coronavirus, but when protests broke out in late May, large gatherings were suddenly okay.

Sounds just like your pals Antifa.

correction- Americans should not give the power to politicians that allow them to institute lock down orders in the first place and should have more risk reduction strategies like insurance, hedging,other contingency plans in place beforehand

Also, voluntarily social distancing when you can and reducing your exposure to infectious diseases with simple things a mask is not a bad idea

Hopefully, in a few months, an election will rid the country of influence from folks in denial and delusional such as the OP. We will go on lockdown again if science and survival dictates and depends on it.

• Banned
Hopefully, in a few months, an election will rid the country of influence from folks in denial and delusional such as the OP. We will go on lockdown again if science and survival dictates and depends on it.

Go ahead.

You'll miss the party.

• Banned

Yeah...a first grader could have done a better job of predicting things. And he or she would have been less arrogant about it.

So you go ahead and keep your head parked in their asses.

It really served you well last time.

• Banned
correction- Americans should not give the power to politicians that allow them to institute lock down orders in the first place and should have more risk reduction strategies like insurance, hedging,other contingency plans in place beforehand

Also, voluntarily social distancing when you can and reducing your exposure to infectious diseases with simple things a mask is not a bad idea

Protecting the elderly needs to be the first order of business.

Lockdown again...no fucking way.

Are you denying that the media and the left treated the protestors different than everyone else when it comes to the virus?

Amen!

Protecting the elderly needs to be the first order of business.

Lockdown again...no fucking way.
Your protection of the elderly requires locking down the elderly and vulnerable while you enjoy your full freedom. Fuck you. Everyone has a right to equal freedom and required to make equal sacrifices for the country. No amount of entitlement and special privilege is deserved by your greedy self serving self.

Your protection of the elderly requires locking down the elderly and vulnerable while you enjoy your full freedom. Fuck you. Everyone has a right to equal freedom and required to make equal sacrifices for the country. No amount of entitlement and special privilege is deserved by your greedy self serving self.

Still have that hangover ? Got it.

Can you make up any more shit to argue against.

They don't have to comply, but allowance should be made if they want to self isolate (don't lose their jobs...etc.).

So you can fuck yourself and anyone who looks like you can do the same.

Speak for yourself, dipshit.

Still have that hangover ? Got it.

Can you make up any more shit to argue against.

They don't have to comply, but allowance should be made if they want to self isolate (don't lose their jobs...etc.).

So you can fuck yourself and anyone who looks like you can do the same.
Mandates and lockdowns are designed for protecting others from you if you are carrying the virus as well as protecting individuals from the virus. A key point is that you can be an unknowing danger for others. Hence, you are arguing you have some kind of right to be a danger to others. So, explain why you are entitled to freely be a danger, a deadly danger, to other people and not conform like everyone else and how your elected officials and experts have suggested? Why are you so special?

Mandates and lockdowns are designed for protecting others from you if you are carrying the virus as well as protecting individuals from the virus.

Clearly you have not been paying attention to what has been going on. If you had, you'd see that this is bullshit.

A key point is that you can be an unknowing danger for others. Hence, you are arguing you have some kind of right to be a danger to others.

When you get in a car you are a danger to others.

You going to outlaw cars.

When you can quantify the danger, I'll listen, but just saying it is so means nothing.

So, explain why you are entitled to freely be a danger, a deadly danger, to other people and not conform like everyone else and how your elected officials and experts have suggested?

Experts fucked this one coming and going. If you still want to listen to them. Go ahead. I won't be.

Your science failed you big time.

And elected officials are anything but fact based.

Why are you so special?

Because I am one of millions of Americans who enjoys my rights and does not mind telling someone like you that I'll see you across the battlefield the next time you want to try and take them from me.

Mandates and lockdowns are designed for protecting others from you if you are carrying the virus as well as protecting individuals from the virus. A key point is that you can be an unknowing danger for others. Hence, you are arguing you have some kind of right to be a danger to others. So, explain why you are entitled to freely be a danger, a deadly danger, to other people and not conform like everyone else and how your elected officials and experts have suggested? Why are you so special?
Tell me how some faraway "expert" can arbitrarily tell me what I can and can't do bitch!
Why do you yearn to be dictated to so much?
Now I know that bullshit worked real good for them, so good they'll try it again every other month at least.

But it's not happening again, boy.

I don't see them rioters keeping social distancing.

Referring to the TYT vid.
Hate to tell ya but Americans don't like smug know it alls telling them what to do! :dunno:
Oh that bitch! I tell you what, using "simple sentences" enables you to reach more people with what you're trying to say.

I learned that at 12, apparently that dumb bitch never figured it out.

Thanks for opposing the lock down.

Lol, "the people in charge" nominally being dOnald tRump...

Forum List

Back