🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome

You have to get them to come to court before you can find them guilty. Many of them get a court date and a welcome to America, then don't show up for court. Everybody but you already knew that.

So, your solution is to find them guilty without a trial? I suspect that you are going to have to amend the constitution to do that.

They were guilty when they crossed the border into the US without proper authorization. They got away with it because we have a President that allows it by writing an EO and that will stop after Jan 20.

Sorry, TT. Nobody in this country is guilty of anything until found guilty by a court of law. You can take that to the bank. In fact, if you watch him climb over the wall at midnight carrying a can of refried beans and a taco, he is still presumed innocent. I know that the Trump vigilantes are inconvenienced by the constitution, but, there it is.

Try getting on an airplane without proper ID and you will not be allowed to set foot on the airplane. That is very similar to crossing the border without proper authorization. Nobody was arrested in either case. It has nothing to do with the Constitution.

TT, first of all, you simply do not understand basic law. I will try to keep it simple:
1. no one is an "illegal alien" until convicted by a court of law.
2. No one can be deported, unless he is an "illegal Alien", not to mention that they would not even know to what country to deport him without a trial.
3. A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
4. even a man climbing a fence could be an American citizen taking a shortcut across the border, until proven otherwise.
5. You can not stop someone and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.
6. having the name of Jose' and speaking Spanish is not probable cause.
7. the only people that the border patrol returns to the border without their having been convicted are those who voluntarily agree to be taken there, instead of to jail to await trial.

I live 30 miles from the border TT, and I am very familiar with the law on this, since I serve as a Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer. We deal with illegals every day. All of Trumps postering on this is just that. Postering. Virtually everything he has promised regarding illegals is unconstitutional.

"We deal with illegals every day."

Thank you for completely blowing your case. LMFAO

So, your solution is to find them guilty without a trial? I suspect that you are going to have to amend the constitution to do that.

They were guilty when they crossed the border into the US without proper authorization. They got away with it because we have a President that allows it by writing an EO and that will stop after Jan 20.

Sorry, TT. Nobody in this country is guilty of anything until found guilty by a court of law. You can take that to the bank. In fact, if you watch him climb over the wall at midnight carrying a can of refried beans and a taco, he is still presumed innocent. I know that the Trump vigilantes are inconvenienced by the constitution, but, there it is.

Try getting on an airplane without proper ID and you will not be allowed to set foot on the airplane. That is very similar to crossing the border without proper authorization. Nobody was arrested in either case. It has nothing to do with the Constitution.

TT, first of all, you simply do not understand basic law. I will try to keep it simple:
2. No one can be deported, unless he is an "illegal Alien", not to mention that they would not even know to what country to deport him without a trial.
4. even a man climbing a fence could be an American citizen taking a shortcut across the border, until proven otherwise.
5. You can not stop someone and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.
7. the only people that the border patrol returns to the border without their having been convicted are those who voluntarily agree to be taken there, instead of to jail to await trial.

I live 30 miles from the border TT, and I am very familiar with the law on this, since I serve as a Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer. We deal with illegals every day. All of Trumps postering on this is just that. Postering. Virtually everything he has promised regarding illegals is unconstitutional.

Thank you for completely blowing your case. LMFAO[/QUOT

Well, I thought it best to use your wording, because all trump vigilantes go bananas if we use the correct legal word, which is "undocumented alien".

#61 is exactly /why/ we need a wall. To stop that argument from happening. Not that it's true, most folks understand that "innocent until proven guilty" isn't /always/ the case (just to example, if some jack wagon steps foot on my land carrying a torch we're going to shoot them fucking dead on the /presumption/ they are intending harm to our property or person and the law fully supports our action) however, a wall will stop them from coming in which means there's no longer a debate on if they are "innocently" sneaking into the country or not.

Well, I thought it best to use your wording, because all trump vigilantes go bananas if we use the correct legal word, which is "undocumented alien".

Undocumented alien describes someone who should be denied entrance into the United States, and if they do avoid being turned back at the border, when they are caught violating another of our laws, they should be sent back to the country they came from.

Undocumented alien describes someone who should be denied entrance into the United States, and if they do avoid being turned back at the border, when they are caught violating another of our laws, they should be sent back to the country they came from.

TT, just what part of "innocent until proven guilty" do you not understand? I live 30 miles from the border. There is no law that I must carry "documentation". In fact, I don't even have to produce it when the border patrol demands, unless they have probable cause. Jesus, don't schools teach anything about the constitution anymore? Witness the following:

I guess that there is no real reason to be embarrassed that you don't know the law. After all, Trump doesn't either.

#61 is exactly /why/ we need a wall. To stop that argument from happening. Not that it's true, most folks understand that "innocent until proven guilty" isn't /always/ the case (just to example, if some jack wagon steps foot on my land carrying a torch we're going to shoot them fucking dead on the /presumption/ they are intending harm to our property or person and the law fully supports our action) however, a wall will stop them from coming in which means there's no longer a debate on if they are "innocently" sneaking into the country or not.

That is so misinformed that it doesn't even warrant a serious reply.

Vandalshandle How so?

Have you looked up the "use of deadly force" laws in Alaska? In fact, our ability to protect ourselves extends further than ones house/apartment and person as well. Have you seen the video's of mobs attacking vehicles? If that happened to someone up here we can shoot them (thus why it /doesn't/ happen up here.) You'll never hear of a riot in Alaska. You're also more likely than not to hear that some asshole got shot trying to rob a house than not. Criminals who move up here find out pretty damn quick that they are not given quarter for "innocence" when sneaking around.

The argument of presumed innocence is flawed when looked at in the context of folks stealing into the country, they are presumed to be illegally entering, period. A legal US citizen has no need to sneak across the border, they'd go through the check points, and I'm quite sure they would if they knew they could be shot for not doing so - and/or if the "other ways" across were blocked. It's like a military base, there's a big ass fence around it and warnings that say you can be shot for entering without authorization, thus folks go through the gates. Same concept.

Vandalshandle How so?

Have you looked up the "use of deadly force" laws in Alaska? In fact, our ability to protect ourselves extends further than ones house/apartment and person as well. Have you seen the video's of mobs attacking vehicles? If that happened to someone up here we can shoot them (thus why it /doesn't/ happen up here.) You'll never hear of a riot in Alaska. You're also more likely than not to hear that some asshole got shot trying to rob a house than not. Criminals who move up here find out pretty damn quick that they are not given quarter for "innocence" when sneaking around.

The argument of presumed innocence is flawed when looked at in the context of folks stealing into the country, they are presumed to be illegally entering, period. A legal US citizen has no need to sneak across the border, they'd go through the check points, and I'm quite sure they would if they knew they could be shot for not doing so - and/or if the "other ways" across were blocked. It's like a military base, there's a big ass fence around it and warnings that say you can be shot for entering without authorization, thus folks go through the gates. Same concept.

Ok, EC, go John Wayne up there is Siberia, and blast away. Just don't hit Palin by accident when she comes to your door trying to sell her latest book.....

Ah so the bottom line is "you don't like it" rather than any valid point. Tough cookies, don't move to Alaska and try to sneak into folks' homes.

Personally I'd like the same thing to be said about the country as a whole.

Ah so the bottom line is "you don't like it" rather than any valid point. Tough cookies, don't move to Alaska and try to sneak into folks' homes.

Personally I'd like the same thing to be said about the country as a whole.

Actually, if you don't see the difference between someone sneaking in to you home with deadly intentions, and Juan and Juanita committing a misdemeanor by walking over the border, my point is simply that you do not deserve a serious response to your Clint Eastwood fantasies.

Not a fantasy sonny. Why should we allow anyone to sneak into this country and steal jobs, welfare, votes, etc?

Stealing is stealing.

So one poster keeps saying basically "nothing we can do to stop the never-ending increasing invasion. Stop the drugs, rapists, killers, TB, abuse of desert lands". Just live with it? Does this poster lock up his car? Home?

Put new rules in place if old rules prevent a fix.

TT, just what part of "innocent until proven guilty" do you not understand? I live 30 miles from the border. There is no law that I must carry "documentation". In fact, I don't even have to produce it when the border patrol demands, unless they have probable cause. Jesus, don't schools teach anything about the constitution anymore? Witness the following:

I guess that there is no real reason to be embarrassed that you don't know the law. After all, Trump doesn't either.

Is this clear enough for you?

"To control immigration, many countries set up customs at entry points. Some common location for entry points are airports and roads near the border. At the customs department, travel documents are inspected. Some required documents are a passport, an international certificate of vaccination and an onward ticket. Sometimes travelers are also required to declare or register the amount of money they are carrying."

"To control immigration, many countries set up customs at entry points. Some common location for entry points are airports and roads near the border. At the customs department, travel documents are inspected. Some required documents are a passport, an international certificate of vaccination and an onward ticket. Sometimes travelers are also required to declare or register the amount of money they are carrying."

TT, have you even ever BEEN to the Mexican border? Of course they require paperwork to get through the entry point. How the hell is Trump going to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants at the entry point? Send out a notice on Latino radio stations telling them all to report to the nearest entry point? Are you really that obtuse? What the hell does an entry point have to do with building a $15 billion wall? And, while we are at it, all you need is a vsa to get past the entry point. Half of the undocumented aliens in this country walked right through the entry point with a visa, and simply did not go home after it expired. How the hell is a wall going to stop that? The whole concept of what he has been promising you guys is too ridiculous to even be taken seriously.

Not a fantasy sonny. Why should we allow anyone to sneak into this country and steal jobs, welfare, votes, etc?

Stealing is stealing.
and steal jobs

You mean steeling jobs picking crops? don't see many rubes lining up for that. welfare? voting? , oh rube of very low education levels , the undocumented do not want to call attention to themselves, now what type of goober universe do you dwell in ?

Last edited:

TT, have you even ever BEEN to the Mexican border? Of course they require paperwork to get through the entry point. How the hell is Trump going to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants at the entry point? Send out a notice on Latino radio stations telling them all to report to the nearest entry point? Are you really that obtuse? What the hell does an entry point have to do with building a $15 billion wall? And, while we are at it, all you need is a vsa to get past the entry point. Half of the undocumented aliens in this country walked right through the entry point with a visa, and simply did not go home after it expired. How the hell is a wall going to stop that? The whole concept of what he has been promising you guys is too ridiculous to even be taken seriously.

I have been to the Mexican border and have spent several months in Mexico on several different occasions as if that is any of your business. Who do you think issued those Visas?

There are THOUSANDS of illegal aliens entering the US every day and they aren't going thru a legal entry point in case you missed it. That makes then in violation of US Immigration law and are guilty until proven innocent.

We don't NEED any damn walls, we just need to enforce federal immigration laws. And. that's all we ever needed to. Mexico has shoot to kill orders on it's southern border guards. They build walls too. Why so hypocritical and harsh? Where are the liberals on that? Racism...I think it's a little more than that.
Yay! Let's be like MEXICO! :clap:

We don't NEED any damn walls, we just need to enforce federal immigration laws. And. that's all we ever needed to. Mexico has shoot to kill orders on it's southern border guards. They build walls too. Why so hypocritical and harsh? Where are the liberals on that? Racism...I think it's a little more than that.
Yay! Let's be like MEXICO! :clap:

Apparently the Mexicans are smart enough to keep people from illegally entering their country and we aren't. The Israeli's have built a lot of walls that are quite effective. We need to play a little catch-up before it is too late.

Not to worry the wall isn't going to happen , just a con to the mooks to get drumpf elected

LOS EBANOS, TEXAS — All along the winding Rio Grande, the people who live in this bustling, fertile region where the U.S. border meets the Gulf of Mexico never quite understood how Donald Trump's great wall could ever be much more than campaign rhetoric.

Erecting a concrete barrier across the entire 1,954-mile frontier with Mexico, they know, collides head-on with multiple realities: the geology of the river valley, fierce local resistance and the immense cost.

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome :: WRAL.com

Millions of Americans say the progressive open borders Agenda is not welcome.

Forum List

Back