🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome

We don't NEED any damn walls, we just need to enforce federal immigration laws. And. that's all we ever needed to. Mexico has shoot to kill orders on it's southern border guards. They build walls too. Why so hypocritical and harsh? Where are the liberals on that? Racism...I think it's a little more than that.

What a great idea! Give the federal government the authority to shoot to kill anyone without a trial, who appears to be a person who committed a misdemeanor, by crossing the border without papers! I'm sure that this was what Madison REALLY was thinking when he drafted the Bill of Rights!
Mexican government shoots to kill and builds walls that and then bitches about America wanting to just DEPORT their peons, they get outraged? Really? Mexico has such a high murder rate but they are against capitol punishment? Mexico makes me laugh when it comes to moral outrage.

I voted Republican. We just want strict adherence to immigration laws. Our Constitution even says : Nobody is above the law. Not even Hispanics. Richard Nixon the ultraconservative wasn't, what makes you think little Mexican peons violating immigration laws are entitled to?
Damn right.

We don't NEED any damn walls, we just need to enforce federal immigration laws. And. that's all we ever needed to. Mexico has shoot to kill orders on it's southern border guards. They build walls too. Why so hypocritical and harsh? Where are the liberals on that? Racism...I think it's a little more than that.

What a great idea! Give the federal government the authority to shoot to kill anyone without a trial, who appears to be a person who committed a misdemeanor, by crossing the border without papers! I'm sure that this was what Madison REALLY was thinking when he drafted the Bill of Rights!
Hey, I say keep 'em out. Period. If you don't use force, they just keep on coming with the knowledge you won't really keep them out. Border control means just that....border "control." Anything less than absolute control is no border control and no sovereign nation.

All liberals DO is enable. Good GAWD. Let's help illegals NOT immigrate legally, lets empower people to NOT learn American culture for the sake of DIVERSITY. Yeah, sounds good. Umm, no. It dosen't work and it's just rich elitist bullshit. You Liberal assholes wouldn't live with that , don't expect the rest of us to. That's why we voted republican. Really.

Hoabout paying each property owner a million dollars to put the wall on their property? Just like the pipeline...if it goes thru private property the company can cut checks for a million dollars...that seems fair. To let business run all over private land should result in them having to pay dearly.

Hey, I say keep 'em out. Period. If you don't use force, they just keep on coming with the knowledge you won't really keep them out. Border control means just that....border "control." Anything less than absolute control is no border control and no sovereign nation.

Absolutely! To hell with the Constitution! To hell with the right to trial by jury! By golly, the North Koreans have it right! If we could only be more like them..... Land mines!

You illegally invade a country and you have no rights at all in that country. Madison would agree with that and would laugh at fools like you that think illegal invaders have rights. THINK

Absolutely! To hell with the Constitution! To hell with the right to trial by jury! By golly, the North Koreans have it right! If we could only be more like them..... Land mines!

The first seven words of the constitution make it very clear that it applies to citizens only. THINK, america-hater.

Illegal aliens have Constitutional rights?

I love Mexicans. But I don't want them taking over and saying my objection is racism. Why is it most others can legally immigrate but Mexicans can't?

Most of our illegals are latin american indians and they cannot meet even our super-low standards for legal entry. They are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers and it's suicide for us to let them come here.

Lots of mexicans are of spanish descent and thus europeans and fine people. They stay in mexico and do fine.
those illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers can do something you cant do.....take care of your own lawn...

anyone,legal or illegal, prosecuted under the criminal code has the right to due process, a speedy and public trial, and other rights protected by the Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

You might want to look into this a little further before putting your ignorance on display. Under the law of the land, nobody is an "illegal immigrant" until found guilty of being one in a court of law. While this is inconvenient for Trump's merry band of vigilantes, that pesky Constitution of ours pretty much insists that everyone have their day in court.

Last edited:

You might want to look into this a little further before putting your ignorance on display. Under the law of the land, nobody is an "illegal immigrant" until found guilty of being one in a court of law. While this is inconvenient for Trump's merry band of vigilantes, that pesky Constitution of ours pretty much insists that everyone have their day in court.
Speaking of ignorance, do you know what a question mark is? What it means/signifies?

You have to get them to come to court before you can find them guilty. Many of them get a court date and a welcome to America, then don't show up for court. Everybody but you already knew that.

You have to get them to come to court before you can find them guilty. Many of them get a court date and a welcome to America, then don't show up for court. Everybody but you already knew that.

So, your solution is to find them guilty without a trial? I suspect that you are going to have to amend the constitution to do that.

I love Mexicans. But I don't want them taking over and saying my objection is racism. Why is it most others can legally immigrate but Mexicans can't?

Most of our illegals are latin american indians and they cannot meet even our super-low standards for legal entry. They are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers and it's suicide for us to let them come here.

Lots of mexicans are of spanish descent and thus europeans and fine people. They stay in mexico and do fine.
those illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers can do something you cant do.....take care of your own lawn...
I don't know what physical disability you suffer from but I do hope it is not too severe, I take care of my own lawn, I have thrown a roofing company off of my property and terminated their contract to do my roof because they brought illegals in on the first day. But it was only to clean up ,, and? GTF off my property and take your disease ridden drug addicted rapists with you. Guy couldn't believe I was throwing him out for bringing illegals when I specifically told him I wouldn't tolerate them on my property when we discussed the job in the first place, LOL

I don't know what physical disability you suffer from but I do hope it is not too severe, I take care of my own lawn, I have thrown a roofing company off of my property and terminated their contract to do my roof because they brought illegals in on the first day. But it was only to clean up ,, and? GTF off my property and take your disease ridden drug addicted rapists with you. Guy couldn't believe I was throwing him out for bringing illegals when I specifically told him I wouldn't tolerate them on my property when we discussed the job in the first place, LOL
was i talking to you?....i thought it was shootspeedos?....

was i talking to you?....i thought it was shootspeedos?....
I don't give a F who you were talking to, I answered your typical lazy ass.
anyone that cant do their own yard work is either lazy, handicap or retarded.

Forum List

Back