🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome

I love Mexicans. But I don't want them taking over and saying my objection is racism. Why is it most others can legally immigrate but Mexicans can't?

Most of our illegals are latin american indians and they cannot meet even our super-low standards for legal entry. They are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers and it's suicide for us to let them come here.

Lots of mexicans are of spanish descent and thus europeans and fine people. They stay in mexico and do fine.
those illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers can do something you cant do.....take care of your own lawn...
I don't know what physical disability you suffer from but I do hope it is not too severe, I take care of my own lawn, I have thrown a roofing company off of my property and terminated their contract to do my roof because they brought illegals in on the first day. But it was only to clean up ,, and? GTF off my property and take your disease ridden drug addicted rapists with you. Guy couldn't believe I was throwing him out for bringing illegals when I specifically told him I wouldn't tolerate them on my property when we discussed the job in the first place, LOL
was i talking to you?....i thought it was shootspeedos?....
I don't give a F who you were talking to, I answered your typical lazy ass.
anyone that cant do their own yard work is either lazy, handicap or retarded.
you dont know nothing about me you stupid fuck....but i know something about you....you are pathetic thin skinned pussy...do always defend shootspeedos?....are you his knight in shining armor?...are blow jobs next....geezus...

Most of our illegals are latin american indians and they cannot meet even our super-low standards for legal entry. They are illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers and it's suicide for us to let them come here.

Lots of mexicans are of spanish descent and thus europeans and fine people. They stay in mexico and do fine.
those illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden losers can do something you cant do.....take care of your own lawn...
I don't know what physical disability you suffer from but I do hope it is not too severe, I take care of my own lawn, I have thrown a roofing company off of my property and terminated their contract to do my roof because they brought illegals in on the first day. But it was only to clean up ,, and? GTF off my property and take your disease ridden drug addicted rapists with you. Guy couldn't believe I was throwing him out for bringing illegals when I specifically told him I wouldn't tolerate them on my property when we discussed the job in the first place, LOL
you dont know nothing about me you stupid fuck....but i know something about you....you are pathetic thin skinned pussy...do always defend shootspeedos?....are you his knight in shining armor?...are blow jobs next....geezus...
see, there is the typical ignorant uneducated liberal that we have all come to know and hate.
always falling back on gay sex. I think you might be hiding something from us. Is there something you would like to share with the class? not your sexually transmitted diseases though, I don't think the people here would appreciate that.

Old Yeller perhaps fencing their side is an option, last I heard Mexico had decided to negotiate with Trump on the wall.
I don't think Mexico is against a wall, Mexico does not want the illegals back, it would break them and destroy their economy. I am willing to bet that any concession made by mexico will have the condition that the U.S not send their vermin back to them.

see, there is the typical ignorant uneducated liberal that we have all come to know and hate.
always falling back on gay sex. I think you might be hiding something from us. Is there something you would like to share with the class? not your sexually transmitted diseases though, I don't think the people here would appreciate that.
now im a liberal again....dean has called me a right wing wacko.....lol....you fucking people are amazing,if someone says something you dont like,they must be the opposite of you,what else can you be?.......and tell me the right wingers here dont fall back on gay sex,go ahead tell me they dont....now like i asked,are you shootspeedos defender?.....where is your little liege?......

Maryland Patriot you might be right on that, but I should hope we won't compromise on deportation of the criminal ones - forgive some of them for the illegal entry, but nothing else as a matter of compromise negotiation.

now im a liberal again....dean has called me a right wing wacko.....lol....you fucking people are amazing,if someone says something you dont like,they must be the opposite of you,what else can you be?.......and tell me the right wingers here dont fall back on gay sex,go ahead tell me they dont....now like i asked,are you shootspeedos defender?.....where is your little liege?......
I don't. I only question your motive when you do.

Not to worry the wall isn't going to happen , just a con to the mooks to get drumpf elected

LOS EBANOS, TEXAS — All along the winding Rio Grande, the people who live in this bustling, fertile region where the U.S. border meets the Gulf of Mexico never quite understood how Donald Trump's great wall could ever be much more than campaign rhetoric.

Erecting a concrete barrier across the entire 1,954-mile frontier with Mexico, they know, collides head-on with multiple realities: the geology of the river valley, fierce local resistance and the immense cost.

Americans who live near border say Trump's wall is unwelcome :: WRAL.com
That is akin to you living in a trailer park in Rio Linda not wanting a new Trump Tower built in Miami

my motive when i do what?....call speedos a dipshit?....

Maryland Patriot you might be right on that, but I should hope we won't compromise on deportation of the criminal ones - forgive some of them for the illegal entry, but nothing else as a matter of compromise negotiation.
I still have this nagging feeling that if south American countries sneak enough illegals in on us, and those illegals settle down in large numbers in select locations, (as they already have) sooner or later they will have been able to move a millions of troops in to take over our country.
We have presidents that are admittedly in support of open borders and a one world government, they have ignored the immigration problem to the point of refusing to do anything about it. At the same time they are doing everything in their power to disarm the American public. They have gone to great lengths to put Americans against Americans through race, economic status, religion, political preference etc...
They have worked to control our health care, our food supply, our energy, our level of education and income. They keep races apart and angry with each other by controlling where certain races live in order to build close knit cultural communities that differ greatly from one another
It all sounds too easy to me, The only question is when will it happen. and when it does happen, it wont be seen as a war of country against country, it will be seen as a war between citizens and non citizens, Americans wont even have a clue what they are actually fighting for. We are pawns in their race to a one world government.

no, fall back on gay sex.
not sure why liberals always do that. They are "tolerant" of gays, yet they disprove that by using gay as an insult.

no, fall back on gay sex.
not sure why liberals always do that. They are "tolerant" of gays, yet they disprove that by using gay as an insult.
i did not mean anything by it like i think your gay.....it was just talk..... no one has ever defended speedos.....most people here think he is a dipshit,i was taken by surprise by you jumping in like you did,usually i have no problems with what you say......

Maryland Patriot I think you underestimate the grit of patriots. We're well aware of our foundations in this nation and more than willing to fight for it. If the extreme left starts a serious fight with foreign soliders, "true" American's will drop the hammer on them.

That said, I don't think these leftist protest groups are worth much, just a bunch of spoiled kids and money takers who won't be willing to /die/ for the "cause" of overthrowing the government. As far as I am aware most of the folks in S.America like us alright, they might be snotty like the French, but nothing to the level of trying to incite a "war." ISIS on the other hand is a different matter entirely, but I should hope Trump shuts down their pouring over the border ASAP

Hey, I say keep 'em out. Period. If you don't use force, they just keep on coming with the knowledge you won't really keep them out. Border control means just that....border "control." Anything less than absolute control is no border control and no sovereign nation.

Absolutely! To hell with the Constitution! To hell with the right to trial by jury! By golly, the North Koreans have it right! If we could only be more like them..... Land mines!
Illegal aliens have Constitutional rights?

You might want to look into this a little further before putting your ignorance on display. Under the law of the land, nobody is an "illegal immigrant" until found guilty of being one in a court of law. While this is inconvenient for Trump's merry band of vigilantes, that pesky Constitution of ours pretty much insists that everyone have their day in court.

You have to get them to come to court before you can find them guilty. Many of them get a court date and a welcome to America, then don't show up for court. Everybody but you already knew that.

So, your solution is to find them guilty without a trial? I suspect that you are going to have to amend the constitution to do that.

They were guilty when they crossed the border into the US without proper authorization. They got away with it because we have a President that allows it by writing an EO and that will stop after Jan 20.

Absolutely! To hell with the Constitution! To hell with the right to trial by jury! By golly, the North Koreans have it right! If we could only be more like them..... Land mines!

You might want to look into this a little further before putting your ignorance on display. Under the law of the land, nobody is an "illegal immigrant" until found guilty of being one in a court of law. While this is inconvenient for Trump's merry band of vigilantes, that pesky Constitution of ours pretty much insists that everyone have their day in court.

You have to get them to come to court before you can find them guilty. Many of them get a court date and a welcome to America, then don't show up for court. Everybody but you already knew that.

So, your solution is to find them guilty without a trial? I suspect that you are going to have to amend the constitution to do that.

They were guilty when they crossed the border into the US without proper authorization. They got away with it because we have a President that allows it by writing an EO and that will stop after Jan 20.

Sorry, TT. Nobody in this country is guilty of anything until found guilty by a court of law. You can take that to the bank. In fact, if you watch him climb over the wall at midnight carrying a can of refried beans and a taco, he is still presumed innocent. I know that the Trump vigilantes are inconvenienced by the constitution, but, there it is.

Sorry, TT. Nobody in this country is guilty of anything until found guilty by a court of law. You can take that to the bank. In fact, if you watch him climb over the wall at midnight carrying a can of refried beans and a taco, he is still presumed innocent. I know that the Trump vigilantes are inconvenienced by the constitution, but, there it is.
The constitution covers citizens of the U.S, If the are caught climbing over the border at midnight carrying a can of refried beans and a taco, they are illegally entering and can be taken and detained at that point. They do not have the protection of the constitution when they sneak across.
And try to consider this. If they are undocumented, then nobody can prove they are missing if the do end up missing and buried somewhere in the desert.

Give em each a check for one million dollars for having to look at the wall. That is fair and will settle things.

Try getting on an airplane without proper ID and you will not be allowed to set foot on the airplane. That is very similar to crossing the border without proper authorization. Nobody was arrested in either case. It has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Try getting on an airplane without proper ID and you will not be allowed to set foot on the airplane. That is very similar to crossing the border without proper authorization. Nobody was arrested in either case. It has nothing to do with the Constitution.

TT, first of all, you simply do not understand basic law. I will try to keep it simple:
1. no one is an "illegal alien" until convicted by a court of law.
2. No one can be deported, unless he is an "illegal Alien", not to mention that they would not even know to what country to deport him without a trial.
3. A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
4. even a man climbing a fence could be an American citizen taking a shortcut across the border, until proven otherwise.
5. You can not stop someone and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.
6. having the name of Jose' and speaking Spanish is not probable cause.
7. the only people that the border patrol returns to the border without their having been convicted are those who voluntarily agree to be taken there, instead of to jail to await trial.

I live 30 miles from the border TT, and I am very familiar with the law on this, since I serve as a Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer. We deal with illegals every day. All of Trumps postering on this is just that. Postering. Virtually everything he has promised regarding illegals is unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back