🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americas credibility went out the window under Obama when he bombed Libya and....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When he REFUSED to enforce his own red line.

Kadafi disarmed per ab agreement and was subsequent sodomized and murdered for it after we bombed his country.

Not a single one of you LIBTARDS whined about American credibility then so SHUT THE FUCK UP about it now.

Obama's so called deal was nothing more than a handout. It was not binding. It was not ratified.

Bottom line is OBAMA KILLED OUR CREDIBILITY

Kadafi disarmed per ab agreement and was subsequent sodomized and murdered for it after we bombed his country.

Not a single one of you LIBTARDS whined about American credibility then so SHUT THE FUCK UP about it now.

Obama's so called deal was nothing more than a handout. It was not binding. It was not ratified.

Why are you defending an asshole like Kadafi?

He slaughtered Americans you know?

• Banned

So Americas "word" is only good if YOU PERSONALLY like the person the agreement is with.

Why do you support Muslim Terrorists?

I can play your stupid fucking game too idiot

there is no love ----like the love ---between one islamo Nazi terrorist and another

And Trump is beating it to a pulp just to make sure it stays dead.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I assume you’re making reference to the Iran deal that libs love. The problem with the deal is it was never senate confirmed, ergo it was just Hussein making a deal with a few stupid countries that just cared about oil. Why shouldn’t Trump have shredded up the deal? This is just another example of obozo circumventing the rules, and it coming back to bite him in the ass.

• Banned

All the towelhead terrorists thank you for your continued support.

Such a cute little Trump zealot! Glad you dropped the facade of being some sort of independent minded person

Hating Muslim terrorists and nations that chant DEATH TO AMERICA makes me a Trump Zealot?

What does your position make you? A traitor at the very least I guess eh?

Such a cute little Trump zealot! Glad you dropped the facade of being some sort of independent minded person

Hating Muslim terrorists and nations that chant DEATH TO AMERICA makes me a Trump Zealot?

Yet here you are whining because Obama broke his word to Kadfi, a Muslim terrorist leader.

You hypocrisy is stunning. Even more stunning is that you are too stupid to know you are doing it

Yet here you are whining because Obama broke his word to Kadfi, a Muslim terrorist leader.

You hypocrisy is stunning. Even more stunning is that you are too stupid to know you are doing it

You lack logic. The whining I am doing is about YOU and your liberal brethren.

I remember now why I put you on ignore. YOU ARE A FAKE just like Jake.

Bye bye tool

The problem with your narrative is RR neutered Kadfi a long time ago

These wags whose history books go back all of nine years are kind of hilarious in a pathetic way.

News flash Gummo --- our credibility was already gone 65 years ago when we worked a coup in Iran, let alone 98 years ago when we still had troops in Russia after its civil war was over, let alone the infamous Philippine War more than a century ago complete with its genocidal massacres.

Go buy a history book already. You'll be astounded how many assholes have fucked up our credibility without even being black.

It has been recreated. We are back to telling, not asking.

The first one to step out of line will experience quite an expansive epiphany.

These wags whose history books go back all of nine years are kind of hilarious in a pathetic way.

News flash Gummo --- our credibility was already gone 65 years ago when we worked a coup in Iran, let alone 98 years ago when we still had troops in Russia after its civil war was over, let alone the infamous Philippine War more than a century ago complete with its genocidal massacres.

Go buy a history book already. You'll be astounded how many assholes have fucked up our credibility without even being black.
Funny I don't see you saying this to any of your looney leftist friends who are claiming Trump destroyed it.

I wonder why?

Another thread trying to cover for Trump turning the US into a laughing stock around the world.

You lack logic. The whining I am doing is about YOU and your liberal brethren.

I remember now why I put you on ignore. YOU ARE A FAKE just like Jake.

Bye bye tool

Run away to your safe space and draw some unicorn pictures.

Fucking snowflake

That is a lie if you mean RR is Ronald Reagan. Kaddafi kicked RR's and America's ass when he blew a US commercial jet out of the sky over Lockerbie as a Christmas present to RR and America. Pay back was delayed, but better late than never.

That is a lie if you mean RR is Ronald Reagan. Kaddafi kicked RR's and America's ass when he blew a US commercial jet out of the sky over Lockerbie as a Christmas present to RR and America. Pay back was delayed, but better late than never.

Sucker punching a civilian jet is hardly kicking America's ass.

Forum List

Back