🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's future... autonomous zones

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

Hey man, if you wanna set up an autonomous zone in Mayberry, Virginia or Magnet Cove, Arkansas - Knock yourself out. What you are talking about is essentially the typical militia. Just join one of those and you're there!

Us normals will enjoy our democracy for now.

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Of course, this restructuring will be peaceful & harmonious.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The divorce will be very pleasant.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting for our great-grandchildren.

That's a malady suffered by all Trumpettes - Extreme Demographic Anxiety or EDA. There seems to be no cure at the present time. Possibly a vaccine could be developed by Pfizer?

Only if the people in those zones don't leave them. If you want a voluntary concentration camp, fine, just don't think you'll be able to come and go as you please.
Why? Who's going to stop the people from going back in forth like in Portland?
If you're not going to take Covid seriously, you'd have to be segregated from normal people.
Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Trump supporters, Democrats are coming for you.
Too damn right!!! You don't get to try to overthrow my country and suffer no consequences!!

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting for our great-grandchildren.

That's a malady suffered by all Trumpettes - Extreme Demographic Anxiety or EDA. There seems to be no cure at the present time. Possibly a vaccine could be developed by Pfizer?
tRump could set up a new committee. He could call it "operation warped perception".

Oh, yes!

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting.
I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.
Meanwhile Democrats do everything they can to stir the pot. After democrats get Trump and his family, they are coming for his supporters. They have been saying as much. Democrats say if you donate to Trump, you could be held liable for treason.

Nope, but if the violent buttholes on your team keep it up with the threats and Donald continues to rile them up with lies, then you'll be complicit when people are killed.

Oh, yes!

I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.
Meanwhile Democrats do everything they can to stir the pot. After democrats get Trump and his family, they are coming for his supporters. They have been saying as much. Democrats say if you donate to Trump, you could be held liable for treason.

Nope, but if the violent buttholes on your team keep it up with the threats and Donald continues to rile them up with lies, then you'll be complicit when people are killed.
Trump will bail them out like democrats did with their rioters and Republican ag won't press charges.

Oh, yes!

Trump will bail them out like democrats did with their rioters and Republican ag won't press charges.

News Flash: Trump ain't gonna bail you out. He hates you, and uses you as a tool. Don't be a tool .

And the people who do as you described will stay in these autonomous zones?
I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.

Here we go again.

They are inconsolable.
This is a sanctuary thread

Please refrain from such posts.
You mean it's the tRumpling's safe space?
Just admit democrats don't want to unite the country. They want to take over and punish any resistance.

Biden isn't much of a leader. All he does is hide.
It's you who is talking about hiding in your safe spaces.

It won't work. We are coming for you.

I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.
It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.

Federal grazing lands in AZ, close to the Bundy place. Then they can build tRump's wall around it.

You might as well call them "Infected Zones" and wall them off completely

It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.
No, you virus laden scum will not be allowed to leave your enclaves.

Still do not get how to stop a virus do you.

Forum List

Back