America's future... autonomous zones

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

That is what I did for Thanksgiving and had a big bash.

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.
Only if the people in those zones don't leave them. If you want a voluntary concentration camp, fine, just don't think you'll be able to come and go as you please.
Why? Who's going to stop the people from going back in forth like in Portland?
If you're not going to take Covid seriously, you'd have to be segregated from normal people.
Covid is stupid. It's just the flu. If you are scared of the Chinese bio weapon than stay home and shelter in place. Get a vaccine. As for the freedom zones, different ones will have different rules. Some will be open and other not. Who will be segregating the population? You plan on bringing in Chinese troops?
You'd be segregating yourself. If autonomous zones were set up, why would free passage in and out be allowed? What's the point?

Only if the people in those zones don't leave them. If you want a voluntary concentration camp, fine, just don't think you'll be able to come and go as you please.
If you're not going to take Covid seriously, you'd have to be segregated from normal people.
Covid is stupid. It's just the flu. If you are scared of the Chinese bio weapon than stay home and shelter in place. Get a vaccine. As for the freedom zones, different ones will have different rules. Some will be open and other not. Who will be segregating the population? You plan on bringing in Chinese troops?
You'd be segregating yourself. If autonomous zones were set up, why would free passage in and out be allowed? What's the point?
Worked in Portland. People came and went. We had a summer of love.

Who is going to stop people from leaving?

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.
Democracy is alive and well in spite of everything you and your ilk did to destroy it!

Rejoice!!!

The country has been saved from the tRump Cult!!

Here we go again. They are inconsolable.
This is a sanctuary thread
Please refrain from such posts.
Kind of a Safe Space, huh?
The red counties will become safe spaces and Biden can be president of the blue ones. Poof, everyone is happy.
s1GLilfQyfYdo81GlE4NMaOIlIpGw8-W-vzx77_l_x4N9aTvJmI6dInsnadusjmrJ2NH6OxgUcS9-d9T7vJ5o3x_v55mXblTSAkJJqq2uecgZHyOvuNv1VNtTXER26Y

Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!

Covid is stupid. It's just the flu. If you are scared of the Chinese bio weapon than stay home and shelter in place. Get a vaccine.

As for the freedom zones, different ones will have different rules. Some will be open and other not.

Who will be segregating the population? You plan on bringing in Chinese troops?
Wait, is it "stupid and just the flu" or is it a "chinese bioweapon"?

Seems to me those two things are mutually exclusive.

Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Lock them up!
Trump supporters, Democrats are coming for you.

Covid is stupid. It's just the flu. If you are scared of the Chinese bio weapon than stay home and shelter in place. Get a vaccine.

As for the freedom zones, different ones will have different rules. Some will be open and other not.

Who will be segregating the population? You plan on bringing in Chinese troops?
Wait, is it "stupid and just the flu" or is it a "chinese bioweapon"?

Seems to me those two things are mutually exclusive.
Where are all the flu deaths?

Forum List

Back