🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's future... autonomous zones

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

And the people who do as you described will stay in these autonomous zones?
I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.
It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.
Still do not get how to stop a virus do you.
:auiqs.jpg:

You can't "stop" a virus.

This has been proving to be a very successful myth spread by the propaganda. The only way to deal with it, is to live with it. IOW, herd immunity. Everyone in society builds up immunity, either by catching it and getting over it, or receiving a vaccine.

. . . . and it makes no difference which.

Hypothetically, for a disease with a high mortality, or dangerous side affects, a vaccine would be preferable. However, with a disease that has a mortality of with little more than that of your common flu?

. . . and with something that presents in such low a percentage of the population? The virus has a asymptomatic rate of 80%. So why is a vaccine needed which only has a success rate which is only 15% more? :dunno:
Ya, the media just made how to deal with it up. Lol. Virus is like fire give it no where to spread it dies out same strategy for thousands of years. But your fat clown tells ya different. Lol.

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.
It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.

This has been proving to be a very successful myth spread by the propaganda. The only way to deal with it, is to live with it. IOW, herd immunity. Everyone in society builds up immunity, either by catching it and getting over it, or receiving a vaccine.

Hypothetically, for a disease with a high mortality, or dangerous side affects, a vaccine would be preferable. However, with a disease that has a mortality of with little more than that of your common flu?

. . . and with something that presents in such low a percentage of the population? The virus has a asymptomatic rate of 80%. So why is a vaccine needed which only has a success rate which is only 15% more? :dunno:

Have you seen any interviews with American health care workers who are caring for the sick any dying? You ignore than over 300,000 families have lost loved ones to this virus, and that includes thousands of healthcare workers who are getting sick caring for them.

Hospitals can't care for people who don't have corona virus, and there are fewer staff every day. Workers are exhausted, and emotionally at the ends of their ropes. They're breaking down crying and exhausted after every shift and begging people not to get sick.

You act like this virus is nothing, but it has brought the nation to its knees - something that has not happened in any other first world nation in the world. Where I live, life is relatively normal. But we cancelled everything and hunkered down for the whole year. No parties, no fall fairs, no Christmas parades, and no live sporting events.

We've bought enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone, and we will have done that by the end of next summer.
You know he can't grasp any thing the blob does not grasp. It is sad.

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Of course, this restructuring will be peaceful & harmonious.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The divorce will be very pleasant.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting.
I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.
why do you think this is because of trump?? this started long before he came along,,

antifa and BLM hate dems as much as the hate repubes,,

remember they were planning on protesting hilary when trump ended up winning and occupy wallstreet was under obama,,

Have you seen any interviews with American health care workers who are caring for the sick any dying? You ignore than over 300,000 families have lost loved ones to this virus, and that includes thousands of healthcare workers who are getting sick caring for them.

Hospitals can't care for people who don't have corona virus, and there are fewer staff every day. Workers are exhausted, and emotionally at the ends of their ropes. They're breaking down crying and exhausted after every shift and begging people not to get sick.

You act like this virus is nothing, but it has brought the nation to its knees - something that has not happened in any other first world nation in the world. Where I live, life is relatively normal. But we cancelled everything and hunkered down for the whole year. No parties, no fall fairs, no Christmas parades, and no live sporting events.

We've bought enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone, and we will have done that by the end of next summer.

No. How do you know those interviews are healthcare workers and not actors? Do you even?

As far as the statistics, they are being manipulated.

I don't have a TEE VEE.

I don't watch it. The TEE VEE spreads propaganda these day. It quit telling the truth around 2000. It is as bad as the infotainment they spread in Russia or China.

My reality is what is around me in real life.

I went to the hospital the other day, they had plenty of capacity.

I have several friends that are nurses, they seem fine. A lot of them are having hours cut, because folks are afraid to go into the hospital.

A good percentage of doctors and healthcare workers won't get the vaccine, as it is experimental and made with an agenda.

The fact that life is normal around YOU, and it is normal around me. . . but the fairy tale on TEE VEE is so very different?

WAKE THE HELL UP!

How do I know these are real healthcare workers? Because one of my dearest friends in the world is a New York emergency room nurse. 8 of her co-workers have died. She said she has seen things happen in her Manhattan hospital that she would never have believed would happen in an American hospital. What's shocking is that she was working in that same hospital on 9/11 and it was close enough to Ground Zero that their emergency room was one of the first to receive casualties. She spent her days testing people for covid - with no fresh PPE.

She normally works in the blood bank but they needed people to take swabs during the initial NY outbreak, when the only people being tested really did have the virus, because there were hardly any tests available. Did I mention that 8 of the people she worked with DIED? Her job was like running into a burning building looking for a fire, with nothing to protect HER from burning up. Is this a job YOU would want to do? What about a close family member?

My daughter-in-law quit her job as a nurse in a nursing home because she felt their unsafe practices endangered the health of their both patients and staff, and she has an infant daughter, and two other children at home. Sure enough, the home where she worked had a major outbreak and loss of life. They had plenty of PPE but told staff not to wear masks or gloves because it "frightened the residents". Given what was happening in private nursing homes, I felt nothing but relief when she opted to stay home.

I have other American family and friends working in your health care system, and they all tell me the same thing. Express the same exhaustion and fear. All have lost coworkers, and live in fear of taking the virus home to their own families.

I have a teacher friend I fear may have a nervous breakdown over what they're going through keeping the schools open. There is a limit to how much relentless stress we can impose on people before they reach their limits. Our "essential workers" are being treated as "disposable".

American health care workers are going to be dealing with post traumatic stress when this is all over. They're already there and just want it to stop. Health care workers in other countries aren't going through this relentless assault of disease and death.

That these same workers are marching in the streets BEGGING for PPE, carrying photographs of the dead coworkers, is a national disgrace. Thousands of healthcare workers are dying, and your President has suggested that doctors were writing "covid" as COD to inflate their incomes.

The mere suggestion that these are "crisis actors" shows the lengths you will go to in order to deny reality. That you have lost the ability to discern truth from lies, shows how morally corrupt your nation has become. You just dismiss anything that disturbs your fantasy as "crisis actors" and "fake news".

When you can't discern the real from the fake, why do you go to such inordinate lengths to dismiss the real?

No. How do you know those interviews are healthcare workers and not actors? Do you even?

As far as the statistics, they are being manipulated.

I don't have a TEE VEE.

I don't watch it. The TEE VEE spreads propaganda these day. It quit telling the truth around 2000. It is as bad as the infotainment they spread in Russia or China.

My reality is what is around me in real life.

I went to the hospital the other day, they had plenty of capacity.

I have several friends that are nurses, they seem fine. A lot of them are having hours cut, because folks are afraid to go into the hospital.

A good percentage of doctors and healthcare workers won't get the vaccine, as it is experimental and made with an agenda.

The fact that life is normal around YOU, and it is normal around me. . . but the fairy tale on TEE VEE is so very different?

WAKE THE HELL UP!

How do I know these are real healthcare workers? Because one of my dearest friends in the world is a New York emergency room nurse. 8 of her co-workers have died. She said she has seen things happen in her Manhattan hospital that she would never have believed would happen in an American hospital. What's shocking is that she was working in that same hospital on 9/11 and it was close enough to Ground Zero that their emergency room was one of the first to receive casualties. She spent her days testing people for covid - with no fresh PPE.

She normally works in the blood bank but they needed people to take swabs during the initial NY outbreak, when the only people being tested really did have the virus, because there were hardly any tests available. Did I mention that 8 of the people she worked with DIED? Her job was like running into a burning building looking for a fire, with nothing to protect HER from burning up. Is this a job YOU would want to do? What about a close family member?

My daughter-in-law quit her job as a nurse in a nursing home because she felt their unsafe practices endangered the health of their both patients and staff, and she has an infant daughter, and two other children at home. Sure enough, the home where she worked had a major outbreak and loss of life. They had plenty of PPE but told staff not to wear masks or gloves because it "frightened the residents". Given what was happening in private nursing homes, I felt nothing but relief when she opted to stay home.

I have other American family and friends working in your health care system, and they all tell me the same thing. Express the same exhaustion and fear. All have lost coworkers, and live in fear of taking the virus home to their own families.

I have a teacher friend I fear may have a nervous breakdown over what they're going through keeping the schools open. There is a limit to how much relentless stress we can impose on people before they reach their limits. Our "essential workers" are being treated as "disposable".

American health care workers are going to be dealing with post traumatic stress when this is all over. They're already there and just want it to stop. Health care workers in other countries aren't going through this relentless assault of disease and death.

That these same workers are marching in the streets BEGGING for PPE, carrying photographs of the dead coworkers, is a national disgrace. Thousands of healthcare workers are dying, and your President has suggested that doctors were writing "covid" as COD to inflate their incomes.

The mere suggestion that these are "crisis actors" shows the lengths you will go to in order to deny reality. That you have lost the ability to discern truth from lies, shows how morally corrupt your nation has become. You just dismiss anything that disturbs your fantasy as "crisis actors" and "fake news".

When you can't discern the real from the fake, why do you go to such inordinate lengths to dismiss the real?
My apologies.

I have never read anything like this.

If this is real, it is absolutely astounding. I have not read or seen anything like this. . . it reads like fiction. One would think this disease is as bad as the Spanish Flu.

You make sure to get vaccinated, you here? ;)

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

I remain hopeful that, over time, people like this will decrease in number as more and more realize the folly, ignorance and paranoia of Trumpism.

It will remain feral for a while, but the more lucid of them will begin peeling off.
why do you think this is because of trump?? this started long before he came along,,

remember they were planning on protesting hilary when trump ended up winning and occupy wallstreet was under obama,,
Yes, this alternate information universe has been growing and forming for the last couple of decades, led by talk radio and later amplified by the internet.

Trump's arrival either coincided with or completed its final steps in becoming its own entirely separate, closed circuit, fully-functional informational ecosystem. Its occupants operate in their own reality, decoupled from the rest of the country and the rest of the planet, and are simply unaware of any reality outside of theirs. So here we are.

Oh, yes!

Yes, this alternate information universe has been growing and forming for the last couple of decades, led by talk radio and later amplified by the internet.

Trump's arrival either coincided with or completed its final steps in becoming its own entirely separate, closed circuit, fully-functional informational ecosystem. Its occupants operate in their own reality, decoupled from the rest of the country and the rest of the planet, and are simply unaware of any reality outside of theirs. So here we are.
now that comment took a whole lot of crazy to produce,,

I imagine they will have check points and the residents can come and go as they please. Different zones will have different rules.

And these people frequenting the autonomous zones would become infected and then spread it when they leave?

Look at the sharp rise in cases after the Thanksgiving holidays for proof.
yea, people getting sick in the fall and winter.

the horror.

Your thought had crossed my mind. No-go zones for Dimm's. I like it.

Like what?

Alternative information like the MSM being bunch of leftists? Are you denying it? Seriously?

That FACT made a long-standing, successful radio career for a guy from Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

To what other "alternative information" are you referring?

Like what?

Alternative information like the MSM being bunch of leftists? Are you denying it? Seriously?

That FACT made a long-standing, successful radio career for a guy from Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

Huh? What? Who? Where? Huh?

:laugh:

Like what?

Huh? What? Who? Where? Huh?

:laugh:
Oh, I see.

You don't really know. You are just a fucking parrot.

Just shooting off your mouth without knowing a damn thing, right?

Forum List

Back