🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's future... autonomous zones

Would Federal and State taxation be extracted from these "autonomous zones" . . . and would Federal and State subsidies be expected to go to such zones? :dunno:

If not? I do think most on the right can support such an idea.

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

And the people who do as you described will stay in these autonomous zones?
I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.
Federal grazing lands in AZ, close to the Bundy place. Then they can build tRump's wall around it.
Sounds good to me.

Would Federal and State taxation be extracted from these "autonomous zones" . . . and would Federal and State subsidies be expected to go to such zones? :dunno:
Maybe? Every zone will be different. Seems they work well in Portland. Hows it done there?

This is the direction we will probably have to go. Declare your street, your town, your county, your state, an autonomous zone. Inside these autonomous zones there will be indoor dinning, Christmas parties, and normal life. I hope we see "freedom zones" pop up across the country.

Democracy is dead in America. The elections are a rigged. Its coming time to start carving the country up to save as much of it as possible.

It won't happen. People will leave their safe zones, and bring the virus back with them. All it takes is one. The NBA and other sports leagues have tried to create "bubbles" for their players and it hasn't worked.

Your mistake is thinking that we can ever go back to the way things were. I don't see that happening, with or without the vaccine. The vaccine won't end the virus completely. It will reduce cases, and keep people from dying of the virus. It won't eliminate it.

What you SHOULD be considering, is what the new "normal" will look like. And how you get there.

Here we go again.

They are inconsolable.
This is a sanctuary thread

Please refrain from such posts.
You mean it's the tRumpling's safe space?
Just admit democrats don't want to unite the country. They want to take over and punish any resistance.

Biden isn't much of a leader. All he does is hide.
It's you who is talking about hiding in your safe spaces.

It won't work. We are coming for you.

I propose housing them in abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels in order to deprogram and make them decent citizens again. Operation Jade Hell aka MANA - Make Assholes Normal Again. :)

Here we go again.

They are inconsolable.
This is a sanctuary thread

Please refrain from such posts.
You mean it's the tRumpling's safe space?
Just admit democrats don't want to unite the country. They want to take over and punish any resistance.

Biden isn't much of a leader. All he does is hide.
It's you who is talking about hiding in your safe spaces.

It won't work. We are coming for you.

I propose housing them in abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels in order to deprogram and make them decent citizens again. Operation Jade Hell aka MANA - Make Assholes Normal Again. :)
Lmao!!

Operation MANA!!!!

It won't happen. People will leave their safe zones, and bring the virus back with them. All it takes is one. The NBA and other sports leagues have tried to create "bubbles" for their players and it hasn't worked.

Your mistake is thinking that we can ever go back to the way things were. I don't see that happening, with or without the vaccine. The vaccine won't end the virus completely. It will reduce cases, and keep people from dying of the virus. It won't eliminate it.

What you SHOULD be considering, is what the new "normal" will look like. And how you get there.
We aren't planning on letting them leave.

I'm fine with it if they don't leave until we have stopped the virus. Then the problem is where do we put the zone and who has to leave to put it there.
Federal grazing lands in AZ, close to the Bundy place. Then they can build tRump's wall around it.

Good grazing for Sheeple! And Cliven can teach them all about "the Negro" :cool:

Wrong.

Democracy is alive and well in America, this year's election is proof of that.

Unfortunately, America's future will be one of more rightwing lies and demogogery, this thread being one of many examples.

It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.
Still do not get how to stop a virus do you.
:auiqs.jpg:

You can't "stop" a virus.

This has been proving to be a very successful myth spread by the propaganda. The only way to deal with it, is to live with it. IOW, herd immunity. Everyone in society builds up immunity, either by catching it and getting over it, or receiving a vaccine.

. . . . and it makes no difference which.

Hypothetically, for a disease with a high mortality, or dangerous side affects, a vaccine would be preferable. However, with a disease that has a mortality of with little more than that of your common flu?

. . . and with something that presents in such low a percentage of the population? The virus has a asymptomatic rate of 80%. So why is a vaccine needed which only has a success rate which is only 15% more? :dunno:

Maybe? Every zone will be different. Seems they work well in Portland. Hows it done there?
If Federal and State money go in and out, then they aren't really "autonomous" of the various levels of government. . . are they?

You can't even get people to wear a mask and self-isolate, because it "infringes on their freedom" to get sick and die. How are you going to get them to move to a concentration camp, leaving life outside the bubble behind, where they aren't allowed to leave?

How are they going to get food, clothing, fuel and the other trappings of "outside life" without endangering their bubble?

Good grazing for Sheeple! And Cliven can teach them all about "the Negro" :cool:
a360aba11493f443819f97854bb515e7.jpg

You can't even get people to wear a mask and self-isolate, because it "infringes on their freedom" to get sick and die. How are you going to get them to move to a concentration camp, leaving life outside the bubble behind, where they aren't allowed to leave?

How are they going to get food, clothing, fuel and the other trappings of "outside life" without endangering their bubble?
A. Armed gaurds.

B. Not my problem.

Democrats can train really great actors to infiltrate their bubble and learn all of their secrets of the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo including oaths, handshakes, dances and passwords like Ack Acka Dacka. :D

the_flintstones_fred_barney_water_buffaloes_poster-r48081eae817344239fea461d64f428eb_wvk_8byvr_704.jpg

It will work like up in Portland. People will come and go but every zone will be different.

This has been proving to be a very successful myth spread by the propaganda. The only way to deal with it, is to live with it. IOW, herd immunity. Everyone in society builds up immunity, either by catching it and getting over it, or receiving a vaccine.

Hypothetically, for a disease with a high mortality, or dangerous side affects, a vaccine would be preferable. However, with a disease that has a mortality of with little more than that of your common flu?

. . . and with something that presents in such low a percentage of the population? The virus has a asymptomatic rate of 80%. So why is a vaccine needed which only has a success rate which is only 15% more? :dunno:

Have you seen any interviews with American health care workers who are caring for the sick any dying? You ignore than over 300,000 families have lost loved ones to this virus, and that includes thousands of healthcare workers who are getting sick caring for them.

Hospitals can't care for people who don't have corona virus, and there are fewer staff every day. Workers are exhausted, and emotionally at the ends of their ropes. They're breaking down crying and exhausted after every shift and begging people not to get sick.

You act like this virus is nothing, but it has brought the nation to its knees - something that has not happened in any other first world nation in the world. Where I live, life is relatively normal. But we cancelled everything and hunkered down for the whole year. No parties, no fall fairs, no Christmas parades, and no live sporting events.

We've bought enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone, and we will have done that by the end of next summer.

Democrats can train really great actors to infiltrate their bubble and learn all of their secrets of the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo including oaths, handshakes, dances and passwords like Ack Acka Dacka. :D

the_flintstones_fred_barney_water_buffaloes_poster-r48081eae817344239fea461d64f428eb_wvk_8byvr_704.jpg
Won't they get the coof?

Have you seen any interviews with American health care workers who are caring for the sick any dying? You ignore than over 300,000 families have lost loved ones to this virus, and that includes thousands of healthcare workers who are getting sick caring for them.

Hospitals can't care for people who don't have corona virus, and there are fewer staff every day. Workers are exhausted, and emotionally at the ends of their ropes. They're breaking down crying and exhausted after every shift and begging people not to get sick.

You act like this virus is nothing, but it has brought the nation to its knees - something that has not happened in any other first world nation in the world. Where I live, life is relatively normal. But we cancelled everything and hunkered down for the whole year. No parties, no fall fairs, no Christmas parades, and no live sporting events.

We've bought enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone, and we will have done that by the end of next summer.

No. How do you know those interviews are healthcare workers and not actors? Do you even?

As far as the statistics, they are being manipulated.

I don't have a TEE VEE.

I don't watch it. The TEE VEE spreads propaganda these day. It quit telling the truth around 2000. It is as bad as the infotainment they spread in Russia or China.

My reality is what is around me in real life.

I went to the hospital the other day, they had plenty of capacity.

I have several friends that are nurses, they seem fine. A lot of them are having hours cut, because folks are afraid to go into the hospital.

A good percentage of doctors and healthcare workers won't get the vaccine, as it is experimental and made with an agenda.

The fact that life is normal around YOU, and it is normal around me. . . but the fairy tale on TEE VEE is so very different?

WAKE THE HELL UP!

iu

If the hospitals were full of people dying from covid, they would be showing us all over the msm. Fact is most hospitals have mostly empty parking lots and few people there.

Oh, yes!

As the demographics continue their inexorable change, people will have to withdraw into their own safe zones.

Of course, this restructuring will be peaceful & harmonious.

Americans will agree that people should have the right to live, work, & play with other people who share their cultural values.

The divorce will be very pleasant.

The rest of this century will be very, very, very interesting for our great-grandchildren.
Have you taken a look at the street layouts of the new master planned communities? They are designed for just such a future.

Forum List

Back