Amid the diversions, lets still remember the Russian investigation

I notice that you don't have a response to my point that Obama actually DID what Nixon only attempted to do with the IRS back in the 70's! I think you'd be hard pressed to find any other President who abused the power of his office as often as Barack Obama did!

NO......you are 100% WRONG......

IF Obama were that devious as to use the IRS as you are falsely accusing him of doing against the tea party, we would have had LEAKS of Trump's tax returns for the last 2 decades.......something that would have had Trump out of the race in mid 2016.

Guess obama didn't think dump was an enemy? Couldn't get those taxes he was hiding

.....but what are the chances that Mueller now has those
"mysterious" Trump tax returns?........LOL

Like Rachel Maddow had them? :blowup:

Those TWO pages of Trump's 2015 returns were "released"by Trump himself....and that is why that issue has NOT been further pursued and regarded (only among sane voters) as total diversion bullshit.

I notice that you don't have a response to my point that Obama actually DID what Nixon only attempted to do with the IRS back in the 70's! I think you'd be hard pressed to find any other President who abused the power of his office as often as Barack Obama did!

IF Obama were that devious as to use the IRS as you are falsely accusing him of doing against the tea party, we would have had LEAKS of Trump's tax returns for the last 2 decades.......something that would have had Trump out of the race in mid 2016.
problem is trump supporters have become liars and missinformers just like trump is

The whole world has no more right to see Trumps taxes than mine or yours

Bullshit !!!!!.............When one is running for POTUS, on the bullshit platform of being the BEST business clown ever to walk on this planet......smarter voters should DEMAND some proof rather than the crap the orange clown spewed and spews with his..... "believe me...."

Oh, no doubt Trump always manages to fill the day with more scandalous news on his "stellar" administration.......Charlottesville, resigning/firings of his staff, the disbanding of committees, fights with fellow republicans, etc.......BUT, Mueller trudges on with his meticulous investigations....

We all know how valuable Manafort was (and is) to Trump.....and the raid on his home on July 26th may be a bit damaging to not only Manafort, but also to Trump-junior.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records.

The Senate was originally unable to reach an agreement with Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman, over the terms of his testimony, and issued a subpoena. However, that was withdrawn before his agreement to hold a discussion with committee staff.

Manafort’s history, which includes working for a series of dictators and autocrats, features a prominent role in working directly for pro-Russian forces to upend the government in Ukraine and put a pro-Putin candidate in power. Manafort also worked to generate disruptions that served as an excuse for the Russian takeover of Crimea, including an attack on US Marines and protests against NATO.

Despite his years of overseas work and lobbying for foreign governments in the United States, it wasn’t until June that Manafort finally registered as a foreign agent and admitted to millions in unreported payments. Manafort also maintained an office in Cyprus, and worked on what appeared to be money laundering schemes. Manafort’s efforts left him millions in debt to Russian.

Daily Kos......
It is significant you admit the Russian investigations should be classified as diversions.

Guess obama didn't think dump was an enemy? Couldn't get those taxes he was hiding

and obama had to show his birth certificate and the vile trump didn't have to show his taxes?

The vile Trump? Is that what you're calling Trump these days? So tell me how that worked out for Rachel Maddow when she did the big "reveal" on The Donald's tax returns, Eddie!
yes vile and I'm being kind I just call em like I see em....and you call trump what??Misunderstood after assaulting women his whole life, 3 wives 5 kids 4000 law suits 4 or 5 bankrupt companies etc etc

Oh, no doubt Trump always manages to fill the day with more scandalous news on his "stellar" administration.......Charlottesville, resigning/firings of his staff, the disbanding of committees, fights with fellow republicans, etc.......BUT, Mueller trudges on with his meticulous investigations....

We all know how valuable Manafort was (and is) to Trump.....and the raid on his home on July 26th may be a bit damaging to not only Manafort, but also to Trump-junior.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records.

The Senate was originally unable to reach an agreement with Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman, over the terms of his testimony, and issued a subpoena. However, that was withdrawn before his agreement to hold a discussion with committee staff.

Manafort’s history, which includes working for a series of dictators and autocrats, features a prominent role in working directly for pro-Russian forces to upend the government in Ukraine and put a pro-Putin candidate in power. Manafort also worked to generate disruptions that served as an excuse for the Russian takeover of Crimea, including an attack on US Marines and protests against NATO.

Despite his years of overseas work and lobbying for foreign governments in the United States, it wasn’t until June that Manafort finally registered as a foreign agent and admitted to millions in unreported payments. Manafort also maintained an office in Cyprus, and worked on what appeared to be money laundering schemes. Manafort’s efforts left him millions in debt to Russian.

Daily Kos......

Who?

Think about it, Nat! Obama didn't want Trump out of the race BEFORE the Republican primaries because he and all the rest of you progressives were SURE that Hillary would beat Trump! By the time Trump was the nominee...Lois Lerner and her merry band at the IRS had been exposed. As much as they would have loved to have leaked Trump's tax returns (as someone later did to Rachel Maddow) they were too busy taking the 5th and running away from Congressional investigators!

and obama had to show his birth certificate and the vile trump didn't have to show his taxes?

The vile Trump? Is that what you're calling Trump these days? So tell me how that worked out for Rachel Maddow when she did the big "reveal" on The Donald's tax returns, Eddie!
yes vile and I'm being kind I just call em like I see em....and you call trump what??Misunderstood after assaulting women his whole life, 3 wives 5 kids 4000 law suits 4 or 5 bankrupt companies etc etc

Who assaulted women more...Donald Trump or Slick Willie Clinton? Funny how treating women like sexual objects was never a problem with you folks on the left until you went after Trump for doing far less than Bill Clinton did on a regular basis!

Think about it, Nat! Obama didn't want Trump out of the race BEFORE the Republican primaries because he and all the rest of you progressives were SURE that Hillary would beat Trump! By the time Trump was the nominee...Lois Lerner and her merry band at the IRS had been exposed. As much as they would have loved to have leaked Trump's tax returns (as someone later did to Rachel Maddow) they were too busy taking the 5th and running away from Congressional investigators!

AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT.......

After Trump got the nomination and after Trump kept on promising to you idiots that he would release his tax returns once the "audit was done".....that "devious" Obama could have ordered the IRS to stop fucking around with that ever-lasting audit and OPENLY state that the audit WAS OVER......

Leaving Trump with his small dick in his small hands to explain WHY he was not releasing them....

Those TWO pages of Trump's 2015 returns were "released"by Trump himself....and that is why that issue has NOT been further pursued and regarded (only among sane voters) as total diversion bullshit.

Actually those two pages were delivered anonymously to a journalist who then gave them to Rachel Maddow. In response to Maddow's announcement that she had Trump's tax returns for that year and would be releasing them on her show that night...the Trump White House beat her to the punch by releasing that year's return. The reason that it hasn't been pursued is that it was a total let down to all those on the far left that were convinced that Trump hadn't been paying taxes. Embarrassingly for the Trump haters like Maddow...it turned out that Trump had paid over 25 million in taxes for that year...a higher rate in fact than Barack Obama paid on his taxes for that same year.

AGAIN TOTAL BULLSHIT.......

After Trump got the nomination and after Trump kept on promising to you idiots that he would release his tax returns once the "audit was done".....that "devious" Obama could have ordered the IRS to stop fucking around with that ever-lasting audit and OPENLY state that the audit WAS OVER......

Leaving Trump with his small dick in his small hands to explain WHY he was not releasing them....
Why didn't your muslim idol release his college records?

Most NON racist voters didn't think it necessary.....HOWEVER, most racist voters keep on insisting on this....
Are you one of those???

Most NON racist voters didn't think it necessary.....HOWEVER, most racist voters keep on insisting on this....
Are you one of those???

The biggest accomplishment of Barack Obama's life was graduating with honors from Harvard Law School and being named the President of the Harvard Law Review, Nat! Everything else he's done since has piggy backed off of that! So if you're academic performance is that big a deal...why WOULDN'T you want to release your academic records? Why would you guard those records like they were the nuclear launch codes? Sorry, but it's obvious that the Obama camp was hiding something embarrassing.

How pointing that out is "racist" is something you'll have to explain...

Are you one of those???

The biggest accomplishment of Barack Obama's life was graduating with honors from Harvard Law School and being named the President of the Harvard Law Review, Nat! Everything else he's done since has piggy backed off of that! So if you're academic performance is that big a deal...why WOULDN'T you want to release your academic records? Why would you guard those records like they were the nuclear launch codes? Sorry, but it's obvious that the Obama camp was hiding something embarrassing.

How pointing that out is "racist" is something you'll have to explain...

Go for it........Write a Demand Letter to Harvard....

Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Forum List

Back