"Amityville Horror" killer Ronald DeFeo Jr., who was convicted of killing his entire family inside their home in 1974, has died in prison

when the book came out, i read it in a day. the movie was so/so.

Let me be the first to say...

mememe_5e03a999e53ddebba59d62b84ea4090a-1.jpg

I dont feel that way about him as i do our criminal politicians. I always thought he was just crazy and not realising what he was doing.theres some people out there like that.where politicians are not crazy and commit pre meditated murder everyday.

He made a lot of money for Hollywood producers. I wonder if they slipped him a couple of bucks in prison? Probably not.

I dont feel that way about him as i do our criminal politicians. I always thought he was just crazy and not realising what he was doing.theres some people out there like that.where politicians are not crazy and commit pre meditated murder everyday.

Glad when they're dead too. I'd more than happy to drink a sixpack of Miller and piss on their graves. Let's see: Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Clinton X 3, Biden, Harris....

I gotta get a few 12-packs at least.

Glad when they're dead too. I'd more than happy to drink a sixpack of Miller and piss on their graves. Let's see: Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Clinton X 3, Biden, Harris....

Dude,dont tell me you are one of those biased people like troll political chic who is an embarrassment to trump supporters because she thinks the GOP can do know wrong and you can go wrong voting for them ignoring that Obama was a clone of Bush just continuing what he started the fact you did not mention any of the evil Rino members like Bush Romney graham and others who are in league with them?

they are the best of buddies just as i am with my best friend,behind the scenes they hang out and have fun with each other and even advertise in public as well.

aint that cute?:auiqs.jpg:
1615845322916.png

Attachments

• 1615845455165.png
    1615845455165.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 21

Dude,dont tell me you are one of those biased people like troll political chic who is an embarrassment to trump supporters because she thinks the GOP can do know wrong and you can go wrong voting for them ignoring that Obama was a clone of Bush just continuing what he started the fact you did not mention any of the evil Rino members like Bush Romney graham and others who are in league with them?

they are the best of buddies just as i am with my best friend,behind the scenes they hang out and have fun with each other and even advertise in public as well.

aint that cute?:auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 468061

All apologies. I seem to have left out GW, Romney, Boehner, and Graham. As well as McCain and Paul Ryan.

That's six more sixpacks I need to save up for. Someday I will piss so much that the Mississippi River floods and washes New Orleans into the Gulf of Mexico.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back