Ammon Bundy Urges Remaining Militants To Stand Down, Go Home

Ammon is in a bind. No cooperation with the feds will result in no snacks from the commissary. Life without Snickers and chips is too much for him to deal with. Telling his fellow criminal traitors to give up probably earned him a box of Slim Jims and even a donut.

I understand that some guys like to dress up and hang with other like minded guys. But these charmers have taken it a step too far.

Will they be prevented from owning guns in the future ?

Anybody caught with a firearm during the commission of a crime should be denied their 2 amendment right to possess not only firearms, plus anything else even remotely connected to firearms.

Anybody caught with a firearm during the commission of a crime should be denied their 2 amendment right to possess not only firearms, plus anything else even remotely connected to firearms.

Including trigger fingers and eyes! :mad:

Including trigger fingers and eyes! :mad:

Any part of a gun, including stocks & grips.

Cleaning kits & gun oil. Including separate components.

Ammo, including separate components

Reloading equipment, including separate components.

I think you'll get the message from here

Last edited:
Ammon is in a bind. No cooperation with the feds will result in no snacks from the commissary. Life without Snickers and chips is too much for him to deal with. Telling his fellow criminal traitors to give up probably earned him a box of Slim Jims and even a donut.
I think your post should earn you a bag of dicks.

if ammon bundy is prevented from using ammo in the future, then he will have to go only by n bundy.

Forum List

Back