Ammon Bundy Urges Remaining Militants To Stand Down, Go Home

Anybody caught with a firearm during the commission of a crime should be denied their 2 amendment right to possess not only firearms, plus anything else even remotely connected to firearms.

Including trigger fingers and eyes! :mad:

Why do you insist on making yourself look like a fool ?

Lighten up, Mary.

I'm trying to help you dumshit

Trust me. I do not need help from humorless dicks. :thup:

Last edited:
Anybody caught with a firearm during the commission of a crime should be denied their 2 amendment right to possess not only firearms, plus anything else even remotely connected to firearms.

Including trigger fingers and eyes! :mad:

Lighten up, Mary.

Trust me. I do not help from humorless dicks. :thup:

You're nasty.

Lighten up, Mary.

You're nasty.

You started off with the insults, so don't cry like a little bitch when I return fire.

You're the one trolling on my thread dude. Talking shit about carving people up. That's not very nice.

Lighten up, Mary.

You're nasty.

You started off with the insults, so don't cry like a little bitch when I return fire.

You're the one trolling on my thread dude. Talking shit about carving people up. That's not very nice.

Quit sniveling.

You're nasty.

Quit sniveling.

You're a bully and you promote violence on these boards. You need to clean up your act, dude. Seriously.

Even Bundy is telling his carpetbagging pals to pack up & go home.

And besides, the carpetbagging Bundy's should get credit for time served.

The Last I heard there's still a handful of holdouts refusing to leave the federal facility in Oregon.

I wonder if the potential for homelessness is playing a role in their refusal to leave!

Yup, I was guessing correctly.

The scrawl across the bottom of msnbc says that 4 holdout remain at the government facility and are refusing to leave.

Forum List

Back