Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

In a press release dated 08/07/2019 Amnesty International reports:

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

Amnesty International went on to say:

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!

Prescription for you:

Walk the streets of just about any middle to large city coast to coast—your choice—avoiding tourist/business/POSH shopping districts. Research federal, state and local crime demographic statistics with a focus on shootings. Now, open mouth and insert foot, provided you can fit it in there beside the other one.

Thank you for proving my point. It's all part of the same issue which is out of control gun violence which - as I have shown- has damaged our reputation and standing in the world due to our inability to do anything about it.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!

Strict gun laws are in Chicago, how is that working out? Seems these mass shooters are liberal wack jobs.
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls?
Lol
You’re delusional… And political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls? Answer the fucking question!
Lol did you just say you want check points heading in to where blacks live? GOD DAMN YOU DEMOCRATS ARE SOME RACIST FCUKS LOL
Did I say that I want check points , smiley? Another strawman which is all that you can manage.

There is gun violence where there are guns!
That’s absolutely not true. Some of the poorest towns in America everyone owns a gun and have almost no murder, or violence.. you are just not cultured enough.. learn about America
They also don't have the population density which contributes to both the potential for crime and the associated statistics

Strict gun laws are in Chicago, how is that working out? Seems these mass shooters are liberal wack jobs.
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls?
Lol
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls? Answer the fucking question!
Lol
You obviously don’t understand reality, those firearms are not purchased legally.

Criminals cannot purchase firearms legally… You watch far too many Hollywood movies made by Hollywood child molesting types.
The reality that escapes you is that at some point they were obtained legally and found their way into the hands of criminals and crazy people.

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

I was so humiliated when I read that that I went to Snopes to see if it was true.
It is.
Good for Amnesty International, though. This is not going to make a dent in the gun nutters' attitude, but do you think it MIGHT get the attention of some of our Congresscritters?

One can only hope.

Lol
Lol
You obviously don’t understand reality, those firearms are not purchased legally.

Criminals cannot purchase firearms legally… You watch far too many Hollywood movies made by Hollywood child molesting types.
The reality that escapes you is that at some point they were obtained legally and found their way into the hands of criminals and crazy people.
Lol
Criminals don’t need to get firearms legally… It’s much easier for them to get them otherwise.

South American countries produce vast amounts of firearms, And they flow right up through Mexico

I was so humiliated when I read that that I went to Snopes to see if it was true.
It is.
Good for Amnesty International, though. This is not going to make a dent in the gun nutters' attitude, but do you think it MIGHT get the attention of some of our Congresscritters?

One can only hope.
Only fucking retards trust snopes, you Can’t get any more left wing than them sorry ass fuckers...

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fuckers retarded

Last edited:

----------------------------------- GOOD , the more fureigners that stay where they belong the better I like it P.P. .

It is.

One can only hope.
Only fucking retards trust snopes, you Can’t get any more left wing than them sorry ass fuckers...

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fucker retarded
Well, if by "left wing" you mean coming up with actual evidence if something happened, then it's okay be me to be called a lefty. I've said this time and time again: if you don't like their final opinion, fine. But look at the solid facts they do present. It's usually worth the read. Then you can look further if you don't trust the direct sources.

It is.

One can only hope.

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fucker retarded
Well, if by "left wing" you mean coming up with actual evidence if something happened, then it's okay be me to be called a lefty. I've said this time and time again: if you don't like their final opinion, fine. But look at the solid facts they do present. It's usually worth the read. Then you can look further if you don't trust the direct sources.
Lol
You can’t get any farther away from the truth than snopes... Progressives are fucking retarded

It is.

One can only hope.

Lol
You can’t get any farther away from the truth than snopes... Progressives are fucking retarded
Actually, in this case, all anyone has to do is go to the AI website. But the snopes hit came up first so I went there.
Doesn't it bother you, Rustic, that the frickin' world is being warned about all our gun violence?

It is.

One can only hope.

There is nothing out there that proves Snopes to be any more biased than any other fact checking site.

Snopes Bias Rating - Media Bias/Fact Check

It is.

One can only hope.

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fuckers retarded
Are you claiming that the AI story is fake news?

It is.

One can only hope.

There is nothing out there that proves Snopes to be any more biased than any other fact checking site.

Snopes Bias Rating - Media Bias/Fact Check
I realize that, but the right wingers don't. They can still get some much needed factoids out of it.

Why did they leave off democrat run towns where 90% of all daily death happens? Lol
That is a red herring logical fallacy. The subject is gun control. If you want to talk about gun violence in Democrat run cities, you have to first show that the violence is because they are run by Democrats.

Who is it that opposed gun control again? The guns flowing into those cities are generally purchased in red states with lax controls. Newark New Jersey is a prime example. Are you really as stupid as your grinning avatar makes look?

Yes, he is that stupid.

Lol
Lol did you just say you want check points heading in to where blacks live? GOD DAMN YOU DEMOCRATS ARE SOME RACIST FCUKS LOL
Did I say that I want check points , smiley? Another strawman which is all that you can manage.
Yes you said you wanted check points lol are you autistic?

There is gun violence where there are guns!
That’s absolutely not true. Some of the poorest towns in America everyone owns a gun and have almost no murder, or violence.. you are just not cultured enough.. learn about America
They also don't have the population density which contributes to both the potential for crime and the associated statistics
So we have a issue with to many people? Ok
Shut down immigration

Forum List

Back