Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!
Bwahahaha! We’re experiencing unprecedented prosperity. We really won’t miss the Mexian pesos too much. :laugh:

Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

In a press release dated 08/07/2019 Amnesty International reports:

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

Amnesty International went on to say:

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!

Why did they leave off democrat run towns where 90% of all daily death happens? Lol
That is a red herring logical fallacy. The subject is gun control. If you want to talk about gun violence in Democrat run cities, you have to first show that the violence is because they are run by Democrats.

Who is it that opposed gun control again? The guns flowing into those cities are generally purchased in red states with lax controls. Newark New Jersey is a prime example. Are you really as stupid as your grinning avatar makes look?

Yes, he is that stupid.
If you have to use ad hominem I’m winning

Let’s not overlook that less tourism means another loss to the economy.

Sigh........

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

This country has become a fucking rock fight. It’s not because of the guns it’s because of the fucking media who instead of reporting news just provides editorials and opinions creating division. Amnesty International should have stated this.

Q. Who tossed the first rock?

A.

and,

Why did they leave off democrat run towns where 90% of all daily death happens? Lol
That is a red herring logical fallacy. The subject is gun control. If you want to talk about gun violence in Democrat run cities, you have to first show that the violence is because they are run by Democrats.

Who is it that opposed gun control again? The guns flowing into those cities are generally purchased in red states with lax controls. Newark New Jersey is a prime example. Are you really as stupid as your grinning avatar makes look?

Yes, he is that stupid.

The truth hurts, sorry to offend you but your comments are not only stupid, they lack any evidence. You're a hater, that's all you bring to the table.

This country has become a fucking rock fight. It’s not because of the guns it’s because of the fucking media who instead of reporting news just provides editorials and opinions creating division. Amnesty International should have stated this.

A.

and,

First rocks were tossed by Democrats when they shit all over Sarah Palin and then said Mitt Romney would black people back in chains. Well before Trump.

Strict gun laws are in Chicago, how is that working out? Seems these mass shooters are liberal wack jobs.
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls?
Lol
You’re delusional… And political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls? Answer the fucking question!
Anyone that wants to buy a gun legally has to go through a back ground check.

A.

and,

First rocks were tossed by Democrats when they shit all over Sarah Palin and then said Mitt Romney would black people back in chains. Well before Trump.

LOL I'll match that and raise you one Nixon.

I was so humiliated when I read that that I went to Snopes to see if it was true.
It is.
Good for Amnesty International, though. This is not going to make a dent in the gun nutters' attitude, but do you think it MIGHT get the attention of some of our Congresscritters?

One can only hope.
Only fucking retards trust snopes, you Can’t get any more left wing than them sorry ass fuckers...

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fucker retarded
Well, if by "left wing" you mean coming up with actual evidence if something happened, then it's okay be me to be called a lefty. I've said this time and time again: if you don't like their final opinion, fine. But look at the solid facts they do present. It's usually worth the read. Then you can look further if you don't trust the direct sources.

There is nothing out there that proves Snopes to be any more biased than any other fact checking site.

Snopes Bias Rating - Media Bias/Fact Check
I realize that, but the right wingers don't. They can still get some much needed factoids out of it.

Agreed. The allegations of "fake news and left wing bias" without credible proof of such is nothing new.

Your mind must be addled by excessive semen consumption. When will you traitors realize that while you are tired of seeing defenseless people gunned down, that making people defenseless is not the solution? All you lemming fools are doing is starting a war that has been long in the making.

A.

and,

You’re old. I was Not even born yet. In my lifetime the first personal shots in politics were fired at Palin for being a ditz.

A.

and,

You’re old. I was Not even born yet. In my lifetime the first personal shots in politics were fired at Palin for being a ditz.

Palin and her family's behavior were ripe for mockery. She was not hated or feared, she was as you stated a "ditz". I am old, 72 in October. But 70 is the new 45, especially when one's parents lived into their 90's.

A.

and,

Palin and her family's behavior were ripe for mockery. She was not hated or feared, she was as you stated a "ditz".

It got personal and led to attacks on Romney stating that he would put black people in chains. Both McCain and Romney refused to attack Obama personally. HRC did. Trump is a different animal. But it started with Palin at least in my lifetime.

Yes, he is that stupid.

The truth hurts, sorry to offend you but your comments are not only stupid, they lack any evidence. You're a hater, that's all you bring to the table.
Battle my ideas not emotion.. I know facts hurt.. try to learn

A.

and,

Palin and her family's behavior were ripe for mockery. She was not hated or feared, she was as you stated a "ditz".

It got personal and led to attacks on Romney stating that he would put black people in chains. Both McCain and Romney refused to attack Obama personally. HRC did. Trump is a different animal. But it started with Palin at least in my lifetime.

It’s funny how we remember things. Even our memories are biased.

If I recall......Palin was introduced on the national political platform exclaiming she was a bit pull with lipstick. In other words, she was brought in to do the attacking on behalf of the McCain’s (but every once in a while Cindy also took a bite).

McCain was an honorable man. I did not always agree with his positions but he had integrity and his leadership is greatly missed.

It’s funny how we remember things. Even our memories are biased.

If I recall......Palin was introduced on the national political platform exclaiming she was a bit pull with lipstick. In other words, she was brought in to do the attacking on behalf of the McCain’s (but every once in a while Cindy also took a bite).

McCain was an honorable man. I did not always agree with his positions but he had integrity and his leadership is greatly missed.
He was an incompetent traitor.

I was so humiliated when I read that that I went to Snopes to see if it was true.
It is.
Good for Amnesty International, though. This is not going to make a dent in the gun nutters' attitude, but do you think it MIGHT get the attention of some of our Congresscritters?

One can only hope.
Only fucking retards trust snopes, you Can’t get any more left wing than them sorry ass fuckers...

Progressive controlled urban America is where all of our violent problems reside... Because political correctness has made you fucker retarded
Well, if by "left wing" you mean coming up with actual evidence if something happened, then it's okay be me to be called a lefty. I've said this time and time again: if you don't like their final opinion, fine. But look at the solid facts they do present. It's usually worth the read. Then you can look further if you don't trust the direct sources.
Lol
You can’t get any farther away from the truth than snopes... Progressives are fucking retarded
Actually, in this case, all anyone has to do is go to the AI website. But the snopes hit came up first so I went there.
Doesn't it bother you, Rustic, that the frickin' world is being warned about all our gun violence?
------------------------------------- WHY would any American Care about what 'ai' thinks or says about anything American OldLady ??

There is gun violence where there are guns!
That’s absolutely not true. Some of the poorest towns in America everyone owns a gun and have almost no murder, or violence.. you are just not cultured enough.. learn about America
They also don't have the population density which contributes to both the potential for crime and the associated statistics
So we have a issue with to many people? Ok
Shut down immigration

You annoy me with your idiotic trolling. Get on topic or get the fuck out of here

Your mind must be addled by excessive semen consumption. When will you traitors realize that while you are tired of seeing defenseless people gunned down, that making people defenseless is not the solution? All you lemming fools are doing is starting a war that has been long in the making.
Right!! Assault weapons for all. Open carry! That should work out just fine

Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls?
We have check points at our nations permitter by elite personnel of the federal government to prevent heroin from flowing into the country - and yet it's flowing in faster than ever.

How dumb are you exactly?

Forum List

Back