Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

LOL I'll match that and raise you one Nixon.

You’re old. I was Not even born yet. In my lifetime the first personal shots in politics were fired at Palin for being a ditz.

Palin and her family's behavior were ripe for mockery. She was not hated or feared, she was as you stated a "ditz".

It got personal and led to attacks on Romney stating that he would put black people in chains. Both McCain and Romney refused to attack Obama personally. HRC did. Trump is a different animal. But it started with Palin at least in my lifetime.

It’s funny how we remember things. Even our memories are biased.

If I recall......Palin was introduced on the national political platform exclaiming she was a bit pull with lipstick. In other words, she was brought in to do the attacking on behalf of the McCain’s (but every once in a while Cindy also took a bite).

McCain was an honorable man. I did not always agree with his positions but he had integrity and his leadership is greatly missed.
He was an incompetent traitor.
He was spoiled and didn’t follow orders which is why he was captured.

I disagree he was a traitor.

Palin and her family's behavior were ripe for mockery. She was not hated or feared, she was as you stated a "ditz".
Oh snowflake...Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is dumber and ditzier than the entire Palin family combined. So we better see your dumb ass all over social media advocating for her to be mocked and ridiculed because she is "ripe" for it.

McCain was an honorable man. I did not always agree with his positions but he had integrity and his leadership is greatly missed.
It's comical watching the left blow him after they spend two years claiming he was the anti-christ that would bring an end to the United States. But once he lost and then criticized Trump, the left desperately wanted to perform fellatio on him.

It's comical watching the left blow him after they spend two years claiming he was the anti-christ that would bring an end to the United States. But once he lost and then criticized Trump, the left desperately wanted to perform fellatio on him.

Dude- if you’re referring to me then I will first ask you to watch your mouth. I’m a lady.

I’m also not a democrat. I don’t require a “team”. I’m an independent thinker.

Dude- if you’re referring to me then I will first ask you to watch your mouth. I’m a lady.

Yeah, your posts confirm all that.

You’re old. I was Not even born yet. In my lifetime the first personal shots in politics were fired at Palin for being a ditz.

It got personal and led to attacks on Romney stating that he would put black people in chains. Both McCain and Romney refused to attack Obama personally. HRC did. Trump is a different animal. But it started with Palin at least in my lifetime.

If I recall......Palin was introduced on the national political platform exclaiming she was a bit pull with lipstick. In other words, she was brought in to do the attacking on behalf of the McCain’s (but every once in a while Cindy also took a bite).

Thank you for assuming I was talking about Vietnam.

Amnesty International went on to say:
The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, …”
Commonly known as war. Gun control is not the universal solution to war. Banning guns is like shooting the messenger. The hate or the murderous intention to pull the trigger with the gun loaded, cocked and aimed at another human being is the problem. Ever play Clue? There’s a lead candlestick, poison, a number of other weapons.

…mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.
This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries.

Guns are banned and there’s a love-hate relationship with a lot of sex-for-money involved.

White supremacist ideology? Poor white trash is smoking leegal marijuana and fancying themselves on a posse comitatus in white hoodies swinging a noose of hemp rope for LGBT queers.

There’s something about that THC or CBD that stimulates a lot of “ideology.”

Thank you for assuming I was talking about Vietnam.
This is a forum, feel free to offer specifics to your comment. I’m happy to engage. Keeping in mind, you can always skip over my comments if you find them unworthy of reply.

Yeah, your posts confirm all that.
Wow, my first stalker. Are you tracking me? Lol

OMG You sound so much like me people are going to think we're matching socks.

Welcome aboard, Katniss. I haven't seen you around before. Here for the election?

Amnesty International Issues U.S. Travel Warning: Avoid Churches, Malls, Schools

In a press release dated 08/07/2019 Amnesty International reports:

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!

Why did they leave off democrat run towns where 90% of all daily death happens? Lol
That is a red herring logical fallacy. The subject is gun control. If you want to talk about gun violence in Democrat run cities, you have to first show that the violence is because they are run by Democrats.

Who is it that opposed gun control again? The guns flowing into those cities are generally purchased in red states with lax controls. Newark New Jersey is a prime example. Are you really as stupid as your grinning avatar makes look?
Your mind must be addled by excessive semen consumption. When will you traitors realize that while you are tired of seeing defenseless people gunned down, that making people defenseless is not the solution? All you lemming fools are doing is starting a war that has been long in the making.
Right!! Assault weapons for all. Open carry! That should work out just fine
Totally agree. People would not all be defenseless that way. You addled freaks have some odd desire to see more people killed by making more and more people defenseless. A plan that is sure to fail like all progressive idiota. And, puffer, there is no such thing as an assault weapon. Please carry on however, the war you want is long overdue. Just remember that homosexuals can't fight because their wrists are too limp to hold a gun.

Welcome aboard, Katniss. I haven't seen you around before. Here for the election?
Weirdly I joined a couple years ago but never posted until a couple weeks ago. I think when I first joined I was a little put off by all the attacks without substance. I decided not to engage but circled back a couple weeks ago and thought to give it a try.

Amnesty International today issued a travel warning calling for possible travelers and visitors to the United States to exercise extreme caution when traveling throughout the country due to rampant gun violence, which has become so prevalent in the United States that it amounts to a human rights crisis. It aims to hold up a mirror to the U.S. using the model of the United States Department of State’s travel advice for U.S. travelers to other countries.

I want to personally thank and congratulate Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnel, Congressional Republicans, the NRA and all those who have steadfastly fought common sense gun control measures. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! You have gotten the United States designated as a dangerous shit hole country.

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

This type of warning is typically reserved for failing third world countries. Not only have we been embarrassed but one can only imagine what it will cost us in lost tourism! Well done people. Well done!!

This country has become a fucking rock fight. It’s not because of the guns it’s because of the fucking media who instead of reporting news just provides editorials and opinions creating division. Amnesty International should have stated this.

Q. Who tossed the first rock?

A.

and,

First rocks were tossed by Democrats when they shit all over Sarah Palin and then said Mitt Romney would black people back in chains. Well before Trump.

To be fair, Palin shit on herself when she tried to use words without knowing how.

Weirdly I joined a couple years ago but never posted until a couple weeks ago. I think when I first joined I was a little put off by all the attacks without substance. I decided not to engage but circled back a couple weeks ago and thought to give it a try.
Hope you enjoy and stick around!

This country has become a fucking rock fight. It’s not because of the guns it’s because of the fucking media who instead of reporting news just provides editorials and opinions creating division. Amnesty International should have stated this.

Q. Who tossed the first rock?

A.

and,

First rocks were tossed by Democrats when they shit all over Sarah Palin and then said Mitt Romney would black people back in chains. Well before Trump.

To be fair, Palin shit on herself when she tried to use words without knowing how.

Fair or unfair she got eviscerated and in my lifetime it began the personal attack era.

Yes, but what does this have to do with butt sex?

Thank you Donald Trump. Making America so great that people are warned to stay away.
It's liberal wack jobs doing the shootings. Maybe we should ban liberalism.
Really. These are liberals/

Strict gun laws are in Chicago, how is that working out? Seems these mass shooters are liberal wack jobs.
Does Chicago have check points at its perimeter to check for guns coming in from red neck states with lax controls?
Those lax states still have a back ground check for every gun purchaser. So, why are there still shootings?
All they have to do is run to a Red State & buy one.

Forum List

Back