Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

So you are ok with others being slimy, such as Buffett, GM and the Clinton's but It's not ok for Trump to be slimy. I didn't support Trump, I question many of his moves but you are being really stupid when you think it is wrong for him to follow the law and pay as little in taxes as possible, especially when you, yourself take every legal deduction possible.

Now, I think the tax laws are messed up, however the blame falls on Congress for not changing the codes. You are just a partisan dip shit.
We have a Commerce Clause, for just this contingency.

Lol!
let me know when you are done laughing; and can provide a valid argument, for rebuttal.

Lol!
we have a Commerce Clause; don't complain, be Patriotic.

Lol! So Trump needs to show his taxes because of the commerce clause? So did FDR violate the commerce clause by not releasing his taxes? :dunno:

You've found the ONLY worthwhile reason for your posts there, papag......BUMPING up this thread.

THANK YOU !!!!

Glad I can humor you, you have provided me with humor for many months. The butt hurt is pretty humorous. The next four years with you posting nonsense will be even more humorous.

Bumping this thread and exposing your butt hurt and hypocrisy are worth it.

Glad I can humor you, you have provided me with humor for many months. The butt hurt is pretty humorous. The next four years with you posting nonsense will be even more humorous.

You're much too kind for bumping this thread........

So, what about those unreleased Trump tax returns???.............(LOL)

You're much too kind for bumping this thread........

So, what about those unreleased Trump tax returns???.............(LOL)

Dumb ass, he isn't required to release them. It is an issue that losers seem to be obsessed with and the releasing isn't going to happen. Cry as you might it isn't going to make him release his taxes. Now if he was required to release them, I would support you 100%.

Did he do something illegal by not owing taxes?

No, NOT illegal, but SLIMY as all hell......Keep backing the slime ball, I really don;t give a shit how many morons (soon to be fewer) keep being Trumpsters lap dogs.

So you are ok with others being slimy, such as Buffett, GM and the Clinton's but It's not ok for Trump to be slimy. I didn't support Trump, I question many of his moves but you are being really stupid when you think it is wrong for him to follow the law and pay as little in taxes as possible, especially when you, yourself take every legal deduction possible.

Now, I think the tax laws are messed up, however the blame falls on Congress for not changing the codes. You are just a partisan dip shit.

Please explain in full detail exactly how the commerce clause has any bearing on the topic.

Lol!
let me know when you are done laughing; and can provide a valid argument, for rebuttal.

Lol!

Lol! So Trump needs to show his taxes because of the commerce clause? So did FDR violate the commerce clause by not releasing his taxes? :dunno:
FDR's pander pledge, was to promote the general welfare. there is a difference.

No, NOT illegal, but SLIMY as all hell......Keep backing the slime ball, I really don;t give a shit how many morons (soon to be fewer) keep being Trumpsters lap dogs.

Please explain in full detail exactly how the commerce clause has any bearing on the topic.
We have a Merchant in Commerce, in chief; our electoral college, proclaimed him to be our Commander in Chief, for military purposes.

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.

/---- Snowflake, make a sign and protest some more. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

We have a Merchant in Commerce, in chief; our electoral college, proclaimed him to be our Commander in Chief, for military purposes.

Can you please expound on your statement.

With all the intelligence snowflakes could muster, THIS was the best idea they came up with to get Trump to release his taxes:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...qPSAhVBLSYKHZ5tDkwQMwhHKB8wHw&iact=mrc&uact=8
Much like Hillary being too lazy to find out what the actual word for 'Re-set' was in Russia and placing it on the 'Reset Prop she handed to a Russian Ambassador and instead put the Russian word 'Over-charge' on it, these snowflakes were too lazy to find out that Trump wasn't even there in Chicago when they bared their asses in protest.

And snowflakes wonder why no one takes them seriously...

:p

The pressure will be mounting for the Trumpster to divulge his tax returns as he OPENLY and REPEATEDLY promised.........Bitch all you want right wingers.....There's a REASON why this fake won't release them.

Then maybe you should be writing him instead of cluttering the board with bullshit.
Oh give it up already , you sound like a fool

Really, this is the third thread, just by this OP, on the topic. Here they are.

So, about those Trump Tax returns......

Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

Now that Trump will be CIC, should his tax returns be revealed?

The mentally ill have a habit of paranoia and repeating themselves.

Lol!

FDR's pander pledge, was to promote the general welfare. there is a difference.

So his not releasing his taxes was to promote general welfare? How did FDR not releasing his taxes promote general welfare, please be specific.

So your answer is you have no fucking clue, you spew it because it just sounds good in your head.

Remind us where in the Constitution or of any legislation that requires tax returns to be released to run for president. Go ahead, we'll wait for your revelation. You do realize that is why we never saw a birth certificate, correct? There is actually more precedent for a birth certificate than a tax return. The Constitution requires you to be a native born American to be president. It doesn't require you to show how much you make in income.
Pretty sure there was a long form birth shown, plus news paper birth looked up. have other presidents had to show birth records? haven't most released taxes in last 50 years, what's the big deal about letting public see them?

Can you please expound on your statement.
it is for credibility purposes. our commander in chief must be taken seriously about the necessity and propriety of wartime tax rates for our continued and voluntary participation in various wars on "fill in the blank".

What makes you think that any of that will show on a tax return?

My credit cards, mortgage, and anything I else I owe does not show on a tax return.

Why the absolute idiocy?

Find a 15 year old to explain it to you.

I am a teacher that has taught American Government for over 15 years. What is your level of expertise? Being a troll?

So, where is the law stating said requirement?

There is no such law.

nat4900 LIED!!!!

Hey, moron, I NEVER stated there's a law....but a requirement for any decent presidential candidate to share with those he or she is about to SERVE.......but you're "correct" that requirement is ONLY for decent candidates for the WH and Trump ain't one.

Be careful that you don't fall while back-pedaling your way into another lie.

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public (1981) , the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

A bit embarrassing for "a man of the common people," don't you think???

(now watch right wingers defend him for being "smart")....LOL

When your losses exceed your tax liability, why shouldn't it be $0? Dumbass.

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.

until his trump loons care and his the GOP take him to task, he's not doing anything.... no matter how corrupt and criminal his administration is.

good luck getting jeff sessions the kkk sympathizer to charge him with anything.

Forum List

Back